• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

(3) Warriors vs (2) Celtics 2021-22 FINALS

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah, Monty is an anti-fan. Hates his teams, despises the players, etc. Always predicts doom so he can be right, or 'happy' to be wrong.

This guy is in love with a specific player and is the opposite of Monty, hypes his guys up way beyond reason and always predicts easy victories.
Yup, that is why I called him Celt-alis way back. Though at least Buckalis was pumping up a real MVP candidate. Both are so over the top with their promotion of one guy and predictions for the team they are on that they make players that are good guys and well built teams and make other people root against them. Just tone it down some and cut back on the number of posts (especially the outrageous claims) and you, your player, and your team will be more respected and liked.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup, that is why I called him Celt-alis way back. Though at least Buckalis was pumping up a real MVP candidate. Both are so over the top with their promotion of one guy and predictions for the team they are on that they make players that are good guys and well built teams and make other people root against them. Just tone it down some and cut back on the number of posts (especially the outrageous claims) and you, your player, and your team will be more respected and liked.

If the new guy & buckyboy would have been here at the same time that would have been some quality entertainment.

Imagine those two going back & forth as to why their guy was # 1. The laughs would have been endless.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the new guy & buckyboy would have been here at the same time that would have been some quality entertainment.

Imagine those two going back & forth as to why their guy was # 1. The laughs would have been endless.
Like logic said though at least buckalis had a legitimate case...

Luckily he showed up a season too early...:lol:

ChrisperJ10

Above Average Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn...that dude has already put you and some others on the ignore list?

Happy Season 9 GIF by The Office

Old School Reaction GIF
3BD54317-567E-4994-AB9D-485E95561F9D.gif

Kawhi_2_Murray

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Warriors lost by 50 to grizzles on the road

And they lost 3 other road games as well

All celtics need to do is win 3 at home and your champs baba

As long as smart doesn't ruin things. He was mic'd up saying "I'm him"

This delusional lunatic thinks he's the best player, when in reality he has been celtics 5th or 6th most important player these playoffs. This is what happens when you give role players the DPOTY award.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Warriors lost by 50 to grizzles on the road

And they lost 3 other road games as well

All celtics need to do is win 3 at home and your champs baba

As long as smart doesn't ruin things. He was mic'd up saying "I'm him"

This delusional lunatic thinks he's the best player, when in reality he has been celtics 5th or 6th most important player these playoffs. This is what happens when you give role players the DPOTY award.
I'd say cutting down on all those turnovers would help...

COULD say they gave it away...:heh:

Kawhi_2_Murray

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd say cutting down on all those turnovers would help...

COULD say they gave it away...:heh:
Turnovers is also because of Smart, he's supposed to be the point guard and floor general.

Jayson Tatum needs to be the primary defender on Curry. I don't care if you screen him, force Tatum to stick on Curry.

Also hack a draymond\looney strategy. Am i going to give up threes to curry\poole or just make draymond\looney takes 25 freethrows total each game? that's an easy answer.

Kawhi_2_Murray

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is, all they have to do is win ALL 3 at home. How have they been at home this off season?
take care of home court. people are overreacting. All warriors did was split their home games lol do they want a cookie for that

Should be comfortably going up 3-1 and then just hope Klay doesn't have another one of his mongoloid game 6 shooting streaks

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
take care of home court. people are overreacting. All warriors did was split their home games lol do they want a cookie for that

Should be comfortably going up 3-1 and then just hope Klay doesn't have another one of his mongoloid game 6 shooting streaks
Lol so you DON'T see any reason the Celtics should be concerned. You DO realize that Boston has only outscored the Dubs in 1outta 8 quarters, right...?

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They are 4-4 at home this post season, and that includes 2-0 against A Brooklyn team that didn't bother showing up. It is stupid to think coming back West up 3-1 is a given or even likely. If it weren't for an amazing game 1 4th quarter the Celtics would be limping home hoping not to be swept.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Turnovers is also because of Smart, he's supposed to be the point guard and floor general.

Jayson Tatum needs to be the primary defender on Curry. I don't care if you screen him, force Tatum to stick on Curry.

Also hack a draymond\looney strategy. Am i going to give up threes to curry\poole or just make draymond\looney takes 25 freethrows total each game? that's an easy answer.

Draymond and Looney would have to shoot less than 55% on FT's, or something like that, for that strategy to pay off. And this is even ignoring two other problems: (1) Celtics players getting into foul trouble; and (2) the Warriors getting into the bonus. Short answer is that this almost certainly will not work.

Kawhi_2_Murray

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol so you DON'T see any reason the Celtics should be concerned. You DO realize that Boston has only outscored the Dubs in 1outta 8 quarters, right...?
No concern at all. That quarter stuff usually doesn't matter. Blazers were outscoring warriors in a lot of quarters in 2019 playoffs I remember.

Warriors main thing is their home dominance. They haven't lost at home going into the finals. You stole 1 in SF, that was very critical.

I don't think warriors will win in Boston, not with the way klay is shooting.

Game 5 in SF you have to go with the hack a dray/Looney strategy. But in Boston they will take care of them