• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

(3) Warriors vs (2) Celtics 2021-22 FINALS

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said before the game last night I expected the Warriors to win. But wasn't expecting how it happened.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That part...^^^

Usually comes down to players who can execute your game plan...

I'm guessing that Draymond keeps a file, probably an entire library, on what he can get away with in a game based on who is officiating it. The man likes to walk all the way to the line, and sometimes he will even happily cross it.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol:If you enjoyed last nights game give yourself the middle finger. Thanks. How you doing today?
I mean, K2T is a curse on your Celtics, WiggityWack is a curse on your Brown's. Better hope no one comes on here and trolls your college team...

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm guessing that Draymond keeps a file, probably an entire library, on what he can get away with in a game based on who is officiating it. The man likes to walk all the way to the line, and sometimes he will even happily cross it.
And as mentioned above he is doing this for the exact same reasons Rodman used to, and with similar success.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And as mentioned above he is doing this for the exact same reasons Rodman used to, and with similar success.

Gotta give Draymond a ton of credit. He was so much better in this game. Mostly it was his physicality and aggression that set the tone for the team and made the difference. Only 3 FG attempts, but he had 7 FT attempts, which is a sure sign that he was aggressive on offense, too.

If we see this Draymond for the rest of the series, then I like the Warriors' chance of eking it out in what looks like a very even matchup. If Draymond doesn't play well, then the Warriors are a big underdog, IMO.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He's a damn irritant. The type of player you love to hate but want on your team. Always been a fan. But for this series he's one annoying mutha fucka! :heh:

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta give Draymond a ton of credit. He was so much better in this game. Mostly it was his physicality and aggression that set the tone for the team and made the difference. Only 3 FG attempts, but he had 7 FT attempts, which is a sure sign that he was aggressive on offense, too.

If we see this Draymond for the rest of the series, then I like the Warriors' chance of eking it out in what looks like a very even matchup. If Draymond doesn't play well, then the Warriors are a big underdog, IMO.
If any of the primary components of the Warriors don't play well, they are underdogs: Curry, Draymond, and yes Wiggins (especially his defense). Klay hasn't played well either and that's hurting them.

You can say the same about Boston. 5 more games and it will come down to the usual, who works harder, who makes shots. Neither team is so much better. Warriors I'd say are slightly better overall.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's a damn irritant. The type of player you love to hate but want on your team. Always been a fan. But for this series he's one annoying mutha fucka! :heh:

The fortunate thing for you is that Draymond really hasn't been that consistent. I'm hoping and praying that Draymond keeps us this level of performance for the rest of this series.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like that punkass Patrick Beverly. Unless he's on your team you wanna see someone put a contract out on his life...

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fortunate thing for you is that Draymond really hasn't been that consistent. I'm hoping and praying that Draymond keeps us this level of performance for the rest of this series.

Draymond hasn't been consistent because Tatum's been keeping him in check. Wait, what?

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If any of the primary components of the Warriors don't play well, they are underdogs: Curry, Draymond, and yes Wiggins (especially his defense). Klay hasn't played well either and that's hurting them.

You can say the same about Boston. 5 more games and it will come down to the usual, who works harder, who makes shots. Neither team is so much better. Warriors I'd say are slightly better overall.

I feel like Curry and Wiggins have been very consistent, though. Looney, too. Draymond and Poole are the wild cards. I have low expectations for Klay, so I don't worry about him that much. I'll be happy if he gives us a few hot quarters in the remaining games.

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,780.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah that's more like it, I was trolling him. Pretty sure I'm on ignore with the rest of you.
Damn...that dude has already put you and some others on the ignore list?

Happy Season 9 GIF by The Office

Old School Reaction GIF

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel like Curry and Wiggins have been very consistent, though. Looney, too. Draymond and Poole are the wild cards. I have low expectations for Klay, so I don't worry about him that much. I'll be happy if he gives us a few hot quarters in the remaining games.
Yeah I'm hoping for one Klay takes over game, and then likely getting not much like we have so far.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like that punkass Patrick Beverly. Unless he's on your team you wanna see someone put a contract out on his life...

PatBev. Another in your face player I like.

After game one he was on sportscenter. This cracked me up. He was ending a segment and SVP said they were going to Screamin' A live. So PatBev says something like- oh please no, it's too late.

Screamin' A. The only guy you can still hear when your tv's on mute.