• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

(3) Warriors vs (2) Celtics 2021-22 FINALS

Kawhi_2_Murray

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol

You're actually dumb enough to think an outlier from 6 years ago means anything.

You realize it's 2022 and the Celtics 5-4 home playoff record is this season, right?
Celtics have also tied the Hakeem rockets for most road playoff wins in a single playoff run all time.

So odds are they will win again at SF

While also still winning at least another 2 at Boston

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Celtics have also tied the Hakeem rockets for most road playoff wins in a single playoff run all time.

So odds are they will win again at SF

While also still winning at least another 2 at Boston
So what's the past got to do with THIS season...?

Asking for a friend...:D

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
73 win and a 3-1 blown lead on your home court.

Chokers gonna choke, that's my point

Celtics lost 1 home when butler had 48 and Miami hit a ton of miracle shots at the end of shotclock. Then they also lost another home game when smart went full retard late game 5 vs bucks.

I don't see that happening again.

Wrong again. If you've watched enough sports, you know how random it is. Look at these first two games of this Finals. Celtics win the first game by 12, then the Warriors win the next game by 19. No choking involved by either team in either game. The ball can bounce differently from game to game. If you think you can come up with some way to predict this stuff, then you should be a rich man from all of your sports bets winnings.

Warriors and Cavs were very evenly matched in 2016 and each game was about a 50-50 proposition. Each game was like a flip of the coin and it landed on the Cavs side three straight games. Improbable but still very realistic. A 3-1 comeback is unlikely, but it does happen occasionally. These guys are pros making millions of dollars. This is a job to them, so I very much doubt that these guys are stressed out and choking during these games. It's us fans who get all stressed out during these games.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is pro wrestling a sport? Fuckboii watches plenty of that.
Come The Rock GIF by WWE

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
73 win and a 3-1 blown lead on your home court.

Chokers gonna choke, that's my point

Celtics lost 1 home when butler had 48 and Miami hit a ton of miracle shots at the end of shotclock. Then they also lost another home game when smart went full retard late game 5 vs bucks.

I don't see that happening again.
So…

The Cs losing because of the other team doing flukey things against the Cs and those SHOULD be considered wins.

The Cs winning because a fluke event (everyone shooting their heads off in the 4th qtr) is just part of the game and is indicative of future results for the Cs.

Gotcha.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So…

The Cs losing because of the other team doing flukey things against the Cs and those SHOULD be considered wins.

The Cs winning because a fluke event (everyone shooting their heads off in the 4th qtr) is just part of the game and is indicative of future results for the Cs.

Gotcha.
I personally laughed at the notion of a three time champ="chokers"...

As I said earlier, this chump's lack of respect is astounding...

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Warriors lost by 50 to grizzles on the road
Lie
And they lost 3 other road games as well
Over the whole playoffs? So what? Celtics have lost a bunch of HOME ones. All the Ws are going to win in Boston is one game, they win on the road in EVERY playoff series they've ever had under Kerr.
All celtics need to do is win 3 at home and your champs baba
But they won't. They lose at home in the playoffs all the time and to much worse teams than the Ws. Gonna be a split this week.
As long as smart doesn't ruin things. He was mic'd up saying "I'm him"

This delusional lunatic thinks he's the best player, when in reality he has been celtics 5th or 6th most important player these playoffs. This is what happens when you give role players the DPOTY award.
Sucks for 'your team' I guess

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are 4-4 at home this post season, and that includes 2-0 against A Brooklyn team that didn't bother showing up. It is stupid to think coming back West up 3-1 is a given or even likely. If it weren't for an amazing game 1 4th quarter the Celtics would be limping home hoping not to be swept.
He knows. It's the character he's playing

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Draymond and Looney would have to shoot less than 55% on FT's, or something like that, for that strategy to pay off. And this is even ignoring two other problems: (1) Celtics players getting into foul trouble; and (2) the Warriors getting into the bonus. Short answer is that this almost certainly will not work.
Shhh, let him dream

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong again. If you've watched enough sports, you know how random it is. Look at these first two games of this Finals. Celtics win the first game by 12, then the Warriors win the next game by 19. No choking involved by either team in either game. The ball can bounce differently from game to game. If you think you can come up with some way to predict this stuff, then you should be a rich man from all of your sports bets winnings.

Warriors and Cavs were very evenly matched in 2016 and each game was about a 50-50 proposition. Each game was like a flip of the coin and it landed on the Cavs side three straight games. Improbable but still very realistic. A 3-1 comeback is unlikely, but it does happen occasionally. These guys are pros making millions of dollars. This is a job to them, so I very much doubt that these guys are stressed out and choking during these games. It's us fans who get all stressed out during these games.

That wasn't a choke?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They never did shit in the finals without KD, to be frank.

They beat mozgof in 2015 and then had the GOAT choke in 2016
this is actually true.

Curry has 1 finals win without Durant.

And that was with Love and Kyrie hurt- beating LeBron, Mozgov and Delly. I remember in that series Delly had to be hospitalized for dehydration he played so many minutes

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has crazy subsided yet?

I have no one on ignore, but I might have to do so so I can enjoy the Celtics games.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has crazy subsided yet?

I have no one on ignore, but I might have to do so so I can enjoy the Celtics games.
Meh, ignore is for weak Dick's. And as my sig line kinda alludes to, the internet breeds cowards. I say don't dish out bullshit if you can't take it, and obviously there are some here that can't....

Just my opinion, though...

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh, ignore is for weak Dick's. And as my sig line kinda alludes to, the internet breeds cowards. I say don't dish out bullshit if you can't take it, and obviously there are some here that can't....

Just my opinion, though...
I get that, but the obnoxiousness takes away the game entertainment as a Celtics fan. If he were stumping for the Dubs I'd have less of a problem.

For his sake I truly hope he's just playing a role.

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Draymond is still seeking creative ways to play with others' junk... It's apparent that a significant part of this dude never quite left middle school.

"Basketball savant." Uh-huh.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Draymond is still seeking creative ways to play with others' junk... It's apparent that a significant part of this dude never quite left middle school.

good thing they no longer wear those short shorts from the 80's lol

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Found the guy who didn't approve of that awful Dennis Rodman's antics and ballyhoo.