• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

3 Days away, drinkin da koolaid

-AC-

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I've been watching NFLnetwork the last few days and specificly today...

These guys are all over the way the Ravens will attack the 49ers, following the Rams blueprint... How Flacco will burn the Niners secondary... And how the Raves O-line will dominate against the Niner pass rush...

The closer this game gets, the more I'm hearing the Ravens will win (from the media)...

I like this... The less respect the Niners get, the better! I want these guy's playing like they have something to prove, from start to finish!

-AC-

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Apparently, Ray Lewis has the 'Pistol offense' figured out...

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
This is great news! The Packers & Falcons were destined to win too.

The media actually predicted a 49ers' loss during the Wildcard round.

-AC-

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Sharper and Evans- Concerns of Kaep not handling both the pressure of the big stage and the Ravens confusing Defense...

maniax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
My biggest concern is (1) are we going to be able to get to Flacco, our pass rush has been sub-par so far compared to last year and Ravens O-line is playing great.

Concern (2) is are Boldin and Torrey Smith gonna burn our secondary a few times? The Falcons were able to pass on us with ease at times.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm loving it too

The thing that I love to hear( well actually hate) is how many of them are talking about kap and his running. Completely ignoring the fact that he can throw the damn ball.

Everyone's on the ray Lewis train. I love it. I can see from our players and from what they say that they look focused.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
My biggest concern is (1) are we going to be able to get to Flacco, our pass rush has been sub-par so far compared to last year and Ravens O-line is playing great.

Concern (2) is are Boldin and Torrey Smith gonna burn our secondary a few times? The Falcons were able to pass on us with ease at times.

yes, they were able to, but only scored 24 points. since the Ravens won't pass on us 'with ease', they won't score a ton either.

supreme_clientele81

Supreme Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

These guys are all over the way the Ravens will attack the 49ers, following the Rams blueprint... How Flacco will burn the Niners secondary... And how the Raves O-line will dominate against the Niner pass rush...

The closer this game gets, the more I'm hearing the Ravens will win (from the media)...

I like this... The less respect the Niners get, the better! I want these guy's playing like they have something to prove, from start to finish!

I wish to the line would change so we could be underdogs. We seem to play much better in that roll. Come on media keep picking the Ravens so Harbaugh can play the no one believes in you card!

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Apparently, Ray Lewis has the 'Pistol offense' figured out...

they can mentally figure it out, but can they physically stop it?

our offense isn't going roughshod over them, but think it'll start to 'take over' in the 2nd half? it'll start to 'hit' on more plays in the 2nd half.

zman1527

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

Those concern me too. The Falcons were lighting us up.

On the flip side, looks like our run game could have a good day and our TE versus their LB looks good.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Those concern me too. The Falcons were lighting us up.

On the flip side, looks like our run game could have a good day and our TE versus their LB looks good.

yep, if our run game is effective, it opens up a lot of things. they'll need to bring a safety down which opens up short and medium routes. Walker needs to catch those ball and Davis will be Davis.

Crabtree will likely get those slant routes too, being he'll have one on one.

being short/medium routes, Kap should have a higher completion percentage? but just don't gun it TOO hard.

Yadahell

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hearing a lot of media love today on ESPN too. Mike & Mike and Colin Cowherd both picked the Ravens to win. Looking forward to seeing the 49ers prove them wrong.

Arete Tzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm liking all this team of destiny talk from and about ravens. Every time teams start throwing around team of destiny, dream team, and any other type of ego building names, they seem to get caught up. I hope ravens think they are destine and it's going to be handed to them by cosmic forces.

Yadahell

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trent Dilfer bucked the ESPN trend and went 31-23 Niners.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is the Rams blueprint anyways? Count on Akers to miss the winning kick in OT?

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last edited by a moderator:

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Sharper and Evans- Concerns of Kaep not handling both the pressure of the big stage and the Ravens confusing Defense...

I still don't get why people are concerned about Kaepernick not being able to handle the stage. How many times has he proven that he's not fazed by these situations.

He won his first start on MNF against a good Bears team at the time, won in the Superdome against the Saints who had everything to play for, Won in December in prime time against New England which hasn't been done in years, won his first playoff game against the Packers that couldn't have started worse for him, and won in Atlanta after being down 17-0 without changing the way he played one bit.

So after all that I supposed to believe his inexperience and the pressure of the stage is suddenly going to get to him? Give me a break...........

And let's not forget Flacco has exactly 0 Super Bowl starts under his belt and has a mega contract on the line.

I don't expect him to be affected by the pressure as well but if the pressure is going to affect anyone it's more likely Flacco.

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

facebook-like-button.png

Me too. It's been all about Ray's last ride and how emotion is going to get them the win and Akers will let 49ers down and blah blah blah.

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Trent Dilfer bucked the ESPN trend and went 31-23 Niners.

You know I was going to go with a close score but I'm going with Dilfer on this and a step above and I think this is a 10+ point game.

Obviously subjective but I dig the vibe the 9ers are giving. Aside from Culliver being a bonehead everyone seems completely focused and into the game. The Youngstown experience I also is an underrated factor when it comes to the team efficiently preparing itself this week.

On the flip side I just don't completely get that vibe from the Ravens. Reed has had his share of strange comments especially the one about playing for the Patriots. Lewis seems just way too into himself and maybe it's just me but I think the players are getting a little worn out with the whole Lewis has been the sole reason they've made it this far.

Again all of the above is gut feeling and opinion.

But I also like us more with 2 weeks or prep then the Ravens. This is a empty the playbook game and I think Roman is going to have a lot of things for the Ravens that aren't on film and moreso then what Caldwell is going to have for our defense.

And thinking about the Patriots game the Raven's offense really didn't get going to Talib went out which left the Patriots completely overmatched in the secondary and they had 0 pass rush. I don't think that will be the case against our defense.

Defensively they were impressive but they've always matched up well against the Patriots and I believe with our running game and the dual threat CK poses and the volume of formations we employ it's going to be a far tougher task for the Ravens to go against us then it was the Patriots.

The Ravens might win but I'm not buying this team of destiny story line. The Packers won in 2010 because they were a far better team and the Giants won last season because they were a match up problem for everyone they played aside from us whom they barely won in OT with help from KW. So the despite being a team of "destiny" they won because they were better than there opponent.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
You know I was going to go with a close score but I'm going with Dilfer on this and a step above and I think this is a 10+ point game.

Obviously subjective but I dig the vibe the 9ers are giving. Aside from Culliver being a bonehead everyone seems completely focused and into the game. The Youngstown experience I also is an underrated factor when it comes to the team efficiently preparing itself this week.

On the flip side I just don't completely get that vibe from the Ravens. Reed has had his share of strange comments especially the one about playing for the Patriots. Lewis seems just way too into himself and maybe it's just me but I think the players are getting a little worn out with the whole Lewis has been the sole reason they've made it this far.

Again all of the above is gut feeling and opinion.

But I also like us more with 2 weeks or prep then the Ravens. This is a empty the playbook game and I think Roman is going to have a lot of things for the Ravens that aren't on film and moreso then what Caldwell is going to have for our defense.

And thinking about the Patriots game the Raven's offense really didn't get going to Talib went out which left the Patriots completely overmatched in the secondary and they had 0 pass rush. I don't think that will be the case against our defense.

Defensively they were impressive but they've always matched up well against the Patriots and I believe with our running game and the dual threat CK poses and the volume of formations we employ it's going to be a far tougher task for the Ravens to go against us then it was the Patriots.

The Ravens might win but I'm not buying this team of destiny story line. The Packers won in 2010 because they were a far better team and the Giants won last season because they were a match up problem for everyone they played aside from us whom they barely won in OT with help from KW. So the despite being a team of "destiny" they won because they were better than there opponent.

yep, i had the 49ers by +10 too, and sticking with it.

the Ravens D isn't that bad and hold down the 9ers in the 1st half, predicting a 10-7 score at halftime. but the 49ers offense will be too much in the 2nd half, final score 49ers 27, Ravens 17.