• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

(3) Boston Bruins vs. (6) Montreal Canadiens | Series Thread

beantownmaniac

I thought growing old would take longer
Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This has NOT been a well officiated game in every aspect, starting with the early whistle that cost the Habs a goal.

beantownmaniac

Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a shame the refs played such a huge factor in this game, from the beginning to end.

NullDefault

Generic Comment
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
The B's played a great game had it not been for the lack of discipline leading to penalties. I really feel we were the stronger team out there, but until we fix this PP situation, we have to grind it out every game and look for garbage goals, which is not an effective way to beat teams in the playoffs with any kind of consistency.

NullDefault

Generic Comment
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
And I just wanted to say thanks to all the non-bruins fans coming out all series long to root for either team and appreciating how great a series this has been.

BostonAJ

They fucking won?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I really feel we were the stronger team out there, but until we fix this PP situation, we have to grind it out every game and look for garbage goals, which is not an effective way to beat teams in the playoffs with any kind of consistency.

Major, major problem. Zero PP goals in the series. ZERO. I don't think I've ever heard of that six games in.

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ANOTHER GAME 7!!!
t9305.gif
t9305.gif
t9305.gif
t9305.gif

Automattic

I'm baaaaaaack....
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
And I just wanted to say thanks to all the non-bruins fans coming out all series long to root for either team and appreciating how great a series this has been.

Honestly, I'd like to see any team from the east try to handle either one of these teams. (I didn't see much of the Caps though) They aren't killing it with skill and style points, but this is some great in-your-face hockey. The excellent goaltending is icing on the cake.

beantownmaniac

Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The B's played a great game had it not been for the lack of discipline leading to penalties. I really feel we were the stronger team out there, but until we fix this PP situation, we have to grind it out every game and look for garbage goals, which is not an effective way to beat teams in the playoffs with any kind of consistency.

Nothing to add as you've said it all.

NullDefault

Generic Comment
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Honestly, I'd like to see any team from the east try to handle either one of these teams. (I didn't see much of the Caps though) They aren't killing it with skill and style points, but this is some great in-your-face hockey. The excellent goaltending is icing on the cake.

It would have been nice to roll into the series like the Wings did in theirs though! I really feel like this team is only a couple pieces away from that reality though. Like I said in the prior post, everything is working for us except our PP, and I'll throw in their sloppy passing as well. Would love to see us clean that up before next season.

Still have the last game in Boston though, so GO Bruins!!!!!

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Major, major problem. Zero PP goals in the series. ZERO. I don't think I've ever heard of that six games in.
And here I thought the Pens PP was bad (1-30)...oh, nevermind, it still is.