• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

(3) Boston Bruins vs. (6) Montreal Canadiens | Series Thread

beantownmaniac

I thought growing old would take longer
Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bruins have outplayed Montreal for most of the game. It took 2 5 on 3's for the Habs to score. The Lucic penalty was legit, but they've called a number of bullshit penalties on the Bruins.

BlueandWhiteForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This won't be a popular opinion among Bruins fans, but this series needs to go seven. Been awesome to watch.

BostonAJ

They fucking won?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
The Bruins have outplayed Montreal for most of the game. It took 2 5 on 3's for the Habs to score. The Lucic penalty was legit, but they've called a number of bullshit penalties on the Bruins.

We were doomed after that whistle gaffe.

beantownmaniac

Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We were doomed after that whistle gaffe.

The game is far from over. If the refs will call a fair game, I think the Bruins pull it out. If they keep calling penalties like that bullshit slashing call on Horton, we can't win. They're handing the game to Montreal on a silver platter as usual.

NullDefault

Generic Comment
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fucking stupid play by Lucic!!! You don't take that chance in a game like this!!! Now he's gone for the game and the Habs have a 5 minute major PP

The hit deserved a penalty, but something seemed odd about it. In slow motion it looks like spacek had his side to the boards and then as Lucic approached he turned to face the boards even though he had already gotten rid of the puck. Just seems odd to me.

beantownmaniac

Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did he really?!? That's approaching neg rep territory. :doh::doh:

Really fucking close!!! NEVER call a shutout!!! Especially in a game like this, against your biggest rival!!!

beantownmaniac

Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The hit deserved a penalty, but something seemed odd about it. In slow motion it looks like spacek had his side to the boards and then as Lucic approached he turned to face the boards even though he had already gotten rid of the puck. Just seems odd to me.

The puck was there, my point is this is the playoffs. You never take a chance with a hit like that with the way the rules are these days.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I thought the exact same thing...Maybe he thought he was turning away from the hit, but it proved to be the exact opposite result.

Regardless, Lucic needs to be smarter than that.

beantownmaniac

Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Singing that fucking song with 12 minutes left? I hope we score 3 and every player on the Bruins gives them a Boston salute.