• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 2nd Round:Milwaukee Bucks vs Miami Heat

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Heatles84 brought up one call in the game yesterday. Wtf are you talking about? He clearly said the Bam foul was a bad challenge by Spo which means he agreed with the refs. Bledsoe wacked Butler across the arm that led to a critical turnover. Those are facts. If you don't realize how important of a play that was then you're silly. The Heat should have gotten 2 fts and a chance to go up 2 or 3 but instead Milwaukee got the ball back. Acting like that play wasn't important is incredibly dumb. Did Miami play well? No but please don't come in here and act like that call wasn't important.

There isn't a single fan who wouldn't complain about that call especially considering how late in the game it took place. You come in here with clown shit everyday
You get the post to which I replied was one where he did miss a call by the refs, not the one where he rightly criticized Spo? In you to admit your error? Rhetorical..it's not.

But I have to laugh at you as usual. clown shit? Like saying no way the MLB season finishes? Still believe that, Bozo?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not even sure that was what I replied to when talking about the calls.

But I have to laugh at you as usual. clown shit? Like saying no way the MLB season finishes? Still believe that, Bozo?

Bozo? :L

Daaaaaamn @Heatles84 he got you good!

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bozo? :L

Daaaaaamn @Heatles84 he got you good!
Well, I was replying to bks, so there's that.....and the Bozo comment was simply because he spoke of clown shit. Never mind it was an absurd comment to make as I was not even talking about what he said I was.

Not paying attention again I see.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where is Wiggy?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I was replying to bks, so there's that.....and the Bozo comment was simply because he spoke of clown shit. Never mind it was an absurd comment to make as I was not even talking about what he said I was.

Not paying attention again I see.

Oh I see how it is. In your bizarre world people aren't allowed to respond to the bullshit you post. Figure it's only a matter of time before you breakout some (or all) of your stupid little phrases.

deflection, deflection, deflection

gotta love this forum

and so on

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I see how it is. In your bizarre world people aren't allowed to respond to the bullshit you post. Figure it's only a matter of time before you breakout some (or all) of your stupid little phrases.

gotta love this forum

and so on
You told me I called Heatles Bozo. You, as usual, didn't read the thread correctly and were wrong. If my bullshit is having to teach you how to follow a thread call me guilty.

Go ahead and get the last word, sport.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You told me I called Heatles Bozo. You, as usual, didn't read the thread correctly and were wrong. If my bullshit is having to teach you how to follow a thread call me guilty.

Go ahead and get the last word, sport.

If you didn't call him a bozo then what exactly did you mean when you said- "still believe that, bozo" (# 763)? I'm not trying to get the last word in, that's your game. Just reminding you of what you said. But in typical fashion you wanna ignore what you've said.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where is Bucalis?

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

gotta love this forum

and so on

hey, those are PATENTED, dammit...

we established this yesterday, didn't you get the memo...?

goldie might sue for copyright infringement. better watch your step, sir...:D

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey, those are PATENTED, dammit...

we established this yesterday, didn't you get the memo...?

goldie might sue for copyright infringement. better watch your step, sir...:D
when he says I called heatles a bozo when I was talking to bks and cannot own up to that simple gaffe I need to know what to file that one under.

I guess the old "ya gotta love this forum" always works.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you don't what? Believe Cavs will be better in year 5 post Lebron that the Heat was?

Thats right.

It is possible for sure.

But if forced to bet, I would take the under on that win total.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He does...but also possible Miami players felt like they had it in the bag. Or both statements are true.

Nah. That isn’t in their DNA.

They literally devised their entire defensive game plan for the series around containing Giannis.

When he goes out, Milwaukee completely changed the way they played and the Heat weren’t prepared for it.

Game 5 they will be.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah. That isn’t in their DNA.

They literally devised their entire defensive game plan for the series around containing Giannis.

When he goes out, Milwaukee completely changed the way they played and the Heat weren’t prepared for it.

Game 5 they will be.

any report on Freak's condition for game 5...?