• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 2nd Round:Milwaukee Bucks vs Miami Heat

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
May as well sub me in, I might get those stats AND double digit turnovers.

It's in his name...How many points is he going to get? Nunn....duh lol

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But why do you keep bringing it up?

You obviously don’t agree with me. It is semantics.

You are looking at the micro and I am looking at the macro.

Finish the series, then we can anoint the next team to beat. Should have done it today.

I made a joke about it today, unrelated to you. Then you brought it up.

And, woulda, shouda, couda.
This is sports. If anyone on earth said Heat would be up 3-1, I’d have been the first to sign up.

Better to get refocused now vs in game 1 ECF.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is what I was saying. This is a solid group of players supporting Giannis. It could use some tweaking but he has help
He does...but also possible Miami players felt like they had it in the bag. Or both statements are true.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, when you miss a blatant call you get blamed.
Don't recall you complaining much when Butler was sent to the line to win a game on what should have been a clear no call.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's funny that nobody criticized the refs in the first 3 games of the series... :D

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't recall you complaining much when Butler was sent to the line to win a game on what should have been a clear no call.

Basically everyone on the thread in game 2 agreed that both calls were bad. Middleton shouldn't have gotten free throws and neither should have Butler. If the correct call is made then Heat win anyway so not sure what your point is

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Basically everyone on the thread in game 2 agreed that both calls were bad. Middleton shouldn't have gotten free throws and neither should have Butler. If the correct call is made then Heat win anyway so not sure what your point is
I pay little attention to the refs. They are always going to miss some calls.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
point was he did not complain much about the Butler call.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
point was he did not complain much about the Butler call.

Expecting anyone to complain as hard about calls in favor of their team compared to those against their team is silly. You admit the refs made a bad call and leave it at that. Do you see players crying to refs when a bad call go their way? It is the same logic. Expecting any else is stupid. Admitting your team got a call is good enough in my book

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Expecting anyone to complain as hard about calls in favor of their team compared to those against their team is silly. You admit the refs made a bad call and leave it at that. Do you see players crying to refs when a bad call go their way? It is the same logic. Expecting any else is stupid. Admitting your team got a call is good enough in my book
No disagreement....here we have a fan complaining his team did not get calls when they don't play well. The usual with many fans. Either the refs or the coach plays a big role (or THE role) in a loss.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No disagreement....here we have a fan complaining his team did not get calls when they don't play well. The usual with many fans. Either the refs or the coach plays a big role (or THE role) in a loss.

@Heatles84 brought up one call in the game yesterday. Wtf are you talking about? He clearly said the Bam foul was a bad challenge by Spo which means he agreed with the refs. Bledsoe wacked Butler across the arm that led to a critical turnover. Those are facts. If you don't realize how important of a play that was then you're silly. The Heat should have gotten 2 fts and a chance to go up 2 or 3 but instead Milwaukee got the ball back. Acting like that play wasn't important is incredibly dumb. Did Miami play well? No but please don't come in here and act like that call wasn't important.

There isn't a single fan who wouldn't complain about that call especially considering how late in the game it took place. You come in here with clown shit everyday

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also how is this complaining about the refs? This is actually saying the refs got it right by saying it was a bad challenge from the Heat

Not everyone grasps simple logic. Glad you did.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Heatles84 brought up one call in the game yesterday. Wtf are you talking about? He clearly said the Bam foul was a bad challenge by Spo which means he agreed with the refs. Bledsoe wacked Butler across the arm that led to a critical turnover. Those are facts. If you don't realize how important of a play that was then you're silly. The Heat should have gotten 2 fts and a chance to go up 2 or 3 but instead Milwaukee got the ball back. Acting like that play wasn't important is incredibly dumb. Did Miami play well? No but please don't come in here and act like that call wasn't important.

There isn't a single fan who wouldn't complain about that call especially considering how late in the game it took place. You come in here with clown shit everyday

It's possible that Miami got screwed on a bad play (Bledso hacking Butler) while also acknowledging that we didn't deserve to win given our effort (which was cited by multiple players).