• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 2nd Round: Milwaukee Bucks vs Brooklyn Nets

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
*Sigh*

Defense and win ugly.

I didn't watch the game because I was still at work, but man that final score was surprising.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you think 86 points is enough to beat the nets 3 more times? Got it

He's right in the sense that making it an ugly, slowed down, defensive game is the Bucks best path to winning this series. Their ability to do that is why many folks picked them to win.

But no, it would be a surprise if they can hold the Nets to 86 points again. They can definitely keep the Nets significantly under their typical average though, which I believe was the point.

They might be able to hold the Nets down to around that total 1 more time (although I doubt it), but if they want to win this series, they're going to have to hit some shots. Scoring 89 points per game isn't going to cut it against anyone, but especially not the Nets.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the league does nothing about this it could set a dangerous precedent.

Report: Kevin Durant's 'personal bodyguard' pushed P.J. Tucker during on-court dispute (from nbc-.sports.com)

Just more proof how much of a lil bitch KD truly is. First he was busted with fake social media accounts so he could defend himself. And now this. His 'bodyguard' shouldn't be allowed to attend another game, ever. KD deserves some kinda punishment for this. But the league won't do anything, he's too big of a name.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Report: Kevin Durant's 'personal bodyguard' pushed P.J. Tucker during on-court dispute (from nbc-.sports.com)

Just more proof how much of a lil bitch KD truly is. First he was busted with fake social media accounts so he could defend himself. And now this. His 'bodyguard' shouldn't be allowed to attend another game, ever. KD deserves some kinda punishment for this. But the league won't do anything, he's too big of a name.

Yeah, that is a bad look. That can’t happen.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Why would KD deserve punishment? And hes far from the only player to have bodyguards.

Now should the bodyguard face punishment? That I think we can all agree. But why would KD? It's not like he even waived the guy to come out on the court even.

Also the "bodyguard" is employed by the Nets. If anything, it would be punishment on them.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would KD deserve punishment? And hes far from the only player to have bodyguards.

Now should the bodyguard face punishment? That I think we can all agree. But why would KD? It's not like he even waived the guy to come out on the court even.

Also the "bodyguard" is employed by the Nets. If anything, it would be punishment on them.

always funny when people don't read the important part. He conveniently left out the bodyguard is on the Nets payroll. If I didn't read the article, I would have thought otherwise

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
always funny when people don't read the important part. He conveniently left out the bodyguard is on the Nets payroll. If I didn't read the article, I would have thought otherwise

Sure.

Nets payroll or not, why would Durant face punishment for the actions of his bodyguard? Being that he is employed by the organization, that makes even less sense.

Reactions: DJ

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t even care if they come back and win the series but it would be mighty nice for the Bucks to take this series 6-7 games deep.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,086.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is Harden day to day or expected to miss the series?

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is Harden day to day or expected to miss the series?
I’ve read that they’re being very hush hush and not letting much out in the way of information.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not a fan of that social media fraud. Of course KD shouldn't face any punishment for his body guard's actions. Just wanted to blame him because he's a douchebag.