• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 2nd Round: Cleveland Cavs vs Toronto Raptors

Who wins? How many games?

• Cavs in 5 or less.

Votes: 16 53.3%
  • Raptors in 5 or less.

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Cavs in 6 or 7.

Votes: 10 33.3%
  • Raptors in 6 or 7.

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Potato Salad.

Votes: 1 3.3%

• Total voters

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Utah looked like shit, especially without Hill. Hayward is truly underrated though IMO, the dude can score and facilitate. Warriors play tough defense but Utah last night couldnt make uncontested layups.
It's funny seeing everyone build up a Jazz team that just got obliterated, yet the Raptors suck?

lol

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Raptors are also a better team than the Jazz, imo.

Yet, the Jazz are so impressive, they're trying soooo hard.

Their best player has been 68 year old Joe Johnson.

Yet the Raps are pushovers, they suck, and everyone knew the Cavs would beat them easily.****

*= Even though no one predicted a sweep, and most of you thought it would take 6 or 7 against the Raps.

The Raptors look so bad bc I really think the Cavs are just mentally in their heads. No question the Raptors are a better team than the Jazz but they seem to fall apart once they get down in a series especially to the Cavs. They have zero confidence and that starts with their leader

Reactions: TJL

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Raptors look so bad bc I really think the Cavs are just mentally in their heads. No question the Raptors are a better team than the Jazz but they seem to fall apart once they get down in a series especially to the Cavs. They have zero confidence and that starts with their leader

Casey, DeroZan, or Lowry?

I'm not sure who their leader is, tbh

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You'd never know that the 2 teams that the Cavs have played, had a better combined regular season record than the 2 the Warriors have played, if you read most of the posts around here.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's funny seeing everyone build up a Jazz team that just got obliterated, yet the Raptors suck?

lol

I am used to it, same thing last year. The Cavs ran through the East and everyone said it was the weakest Eastern conference ever, then they come back against the W's and some made excuses even after that lol. Now I will say the W's are a different monster this year but the Cavs are too. The Cavs have more depth than anyone in the league and Lebron is playing better than anyone by FAR. The W's arent unbeatable and far from it.

Reactions: TJL

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am used to it, same thing last year. The Cavs ran through the East and everyone said it was the weakest Eastern conference ever, then they come back against the W's and some made excuses even after that lol. Now I will say the W's are a different monster this year but the Cavs are too. The Cavs have more depth than anyone in the league and Lebron is playing better than anyone by FAR. The W's arent unbeatable and far from it.

:dhd:

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The W's are unbeatable at full strength. The Jazz are a better team than any team in the East (With how tough they are at home, their ball movement, the way they spread the floor etc) bar Cleveland and the Warriors made them look like D-leaguers.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The W's are unbeatable. The Jazz are a better team than any team in the East (With how tough they are at home, their ball movement, the way they spread the floor etc) bar Cleveland and the Warriors made them look like D-leaguers.

The Jazz aren't better than the Raptors, C's, or Wizards, and Portland isn't better than the Cs, Raptors, or Wizards

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i-fucking-love-cocaine.jpg

rick-james.gif

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And btw, the Raptors beat the Jazz both times they played this year.

I can start doing research for you guys, unless you want to keep saying things that are false and looking stupid.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is the difference between what the Raptors did and what the Jazz did?

The Raptors were actually more competitive from my viewpoint.
Expectations.

The Raps won a couple of games last year.

They improved their roster with Ibaka and Tucker.

So, they were expected to , minimally , when a couple of games.

People forget that the Cavs also improved their roster too.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the Pacers split the season series with the Blazers.

So the Cavs opponents are 3-1 against the Warriors opponents.

But who cares about facts? Right

Jazz are future title contenders and Damian Lillard is a top 5 PG who led his team to a .500 record.

The Pacers aren't a scrappy team, they're terrible and have never given LeBron problems.

And the Raptors who were better on paper this year didn't take Cleveland to 7 games last year.

Warriors opponents > CAVS OPPONENTS ( I HAVE NO FACTS TO BACK THIS UP)

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The W's are unbeatable at full strength. The Jazz are a better team than any team in the East (With how tough they are at home, their ball movement, the way they spread the floor etc) bar Cleveland and the Warriors made them look like D-leaguers.

i won't go as far as saying the Dubs are "unbeatable", but imo the Cavs this year sure won't do it...

#provemewrong

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, @Mecca is pretty wrong there, there's actually a few people in the prediction thread that have them not making the Finals.
We're they being serious?

If so, :crazy:

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We're they being serious?

If so, :crazy:
Yea, so were the 5 people that said Cavs in 7 during the first 2 rounds and the 5 that said Cavs in 6, but now it's conveniently not impressive that the Cavs just went 8-0 against better comp than the Warriors.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

UConn women have looked nearly unbeatable

Are the UConn Huskies Unbeatable?

And then this happened....

After four years and 111 games, the Connecticut Lady Huskies finally lost a game on Friday night, and it came at a pretty awful time. In the national semifinal, the Mississippi State Bulldogs pulled off the mammoth upset with a 66-64 victory in overtime.