• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 2nd Round: Cleveland Cavs vs Toronto Raptors

Who wins? How many games?

• Cavs in 5 or less.

Votes: 16 53.3%
  • Raptors in 5 or less.

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Cavs in 6 or 7.

Votes: 10 33.3%
  • Raptors in 6 or 7.

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Potato Salad.

Votes: 1 3.3%

• Total voters

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For your sake. I hope you are right.....it will be relentless on here if Washington or Boston seriously test or even beat the Cavs.

Neither team is going to beat the Cavs. Test them sure, not beat them. I've always questioned the mentality of the Raptors. Cleveland is merely a victim of getting shit competition from this team which is why I'm not going to kiss their ass. I still want to see what the Cavs D looks like against a team that's not a hot mess mentally when they play Boston/Washington.

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whats sickening is how LeBron was whining and bellyaching for even MORE help earlier this season when his main competition are trash like the Raptors/Pacers. Hell even the Celtics are paper#1 team who shouldn't even of made it through the first round if Rondo didn't go down

I dont know why anyone would defend such a prima donna attitude. Would anyone of liked it Bird,Magic,Jordan teamed up all through the 80s and half of the 90s or Shaq/Jordan teamed up in the 90s? No one that wants to watch competitive ball.

And theres NOTHING competitive about the East at all.

So when someone goes and whines they "need more help" when their the defending champs an play in as lousy of a conference as they do, it makes one roll their eyes.

Barkley was SPOT ON with his comments about LeBron. And LeBron got made at Charles because he's knows its the truth. He does NOT want to compete. So. his last desperate act was to take personal shots at Charles.

Since 2010, LeBron has played with FIVE future HOF'ers and a dozen 3 point sharpshooters all the while being in the lamest conference in NBA History

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whats sickening is how LeBron was whining and bellyaching for even MORE help earlier this season when his main competition are trash like the Raptors/Pacers. Hell even the Celtics are paper#1 team who shouldn't even of made it through the first round if Rondo didn't go down

I dont know why anyone would defend such a prima donna attitude. Would anyone of liked it Bird,Magic,Jordan teamed up all through the 80s and half of the 90s or Shaq/Jordan teamed up in the 90s? No one that wants to watch competitive ball.

So when someone goes and whines they "need more help" when their the defending champs an play in as lousy of a conference as they do, it makes one roll their eyes.

Barkley was SPOT ON with his comments about LeBron. And LeBron got made at Charles because he's knows its the truth. He does NOT want to compete. So. his last desperate act was to take personal shots at Charles

Do you do anything besides whine about LeBron, there is entirely too much LeBron crying on the NBA forum.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Barkley was SPOT ON with his comments about LeBron. And LeBron got made at Charles because he's knows its the truth. He does NOT want to compete. So. his last desperate act was to take personal shots at Charles.

Since 2010, LeBron has played with FIVE future HOF'ers and a dozen 3 point sharpshooters all the while being in the lamest conference in NBA History

I dislike Lebron as much as anyone and thought him going to the press about wanting more help was pretty weak. He should have kept that "in house."

But to be fair, his saying he needs more help had little or nothing to do with getting out of the East and everything to do with what is coming out of the West.

Lebron's goal isn't to win the East, it's to win the title. He's a lot of things, but he's not stupid when it comes to basketball. He knows that the Cavs caught some serious breaks in that series last year and that he can't count on those same breaks this year. Especially with the Warriors adding KD.

While there isn't anyone in the East capable of beating the Cavs 4 out of 7, there are 2 and possibly 3 teams in the West that could. So looking for more help was the smart thing to do, going to the press about it...wasn't.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
42a9b37b-f982-4117-ad86-4607daacce4b.png

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Name the FIVE future HOFers LeBron has played with while I get some laughing emojis ready. Please note that Ray Allen was an old ass man that he played with.

Also, please check the HOF level talent on Magic and Bird's teams. If Ray Allen counts so does Bill Walton for Bird.

I get that there will always be LeBron haters, but anyone who understands the sport of basketball knows that he is the best player of the sport since Jordan and it's not even debatable.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get that there will always be LeBron haters, but anyone who understands the sport of basketball knows that he is the best player of the sport since Jordan and it's not even debatable.

And this is the difference between haters and non-haters that the Cavs fans and Lebroniacs can't seem to grasp.

Not liking Lebron and criticizing him where warranted while still acknowledging that he is the best in the game, isn't being a hater.

What Dorian posted is being a hater.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Name the FIVE future HOFers LeBron has played with while I get some laughing emojis ready. Please note that Ray Allen was an old ass man that he played with.

Also, please check the HOF level talent on Magic and Bird's teams. If Ray Allen counts so does Bill Walton for Bird.

Anyone that knows basketball knows that you need great teammates to be successful, Wade is a HOFr for sure, Bosh didnt catch a good break and I feel bad for him so I dont see him as HOFr, Allen like you said was old, he was basically used as a shooter off the bench. The guy is a troll, it is fine hating a player bc we all dislike certain players but making up shit is just ridiculous and doesnt make sense.

Like me talking shit about baby Curry. I really dont dislike Curry and he is the best shooter of all-time and there is no question about it. Draymond is the problem, that POS, but that dude can impact a game for every aspect so I give it to the punk he is great.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone that knows basketball knows that you need great teammates to be successful, Wade is a HOFr for sure, Bosh didnt catch a good break and I feel bad for him so I dont see him as HOFr, Allen like you said was old, he was basically used as a shooter off the bench. The guy is a troll, it is fine hating a player bc we all dislike certain players but making up shit is just ridiculous and doesnt make sense.

Like me talking shit about baby Curry. I really dont dislike Curry and he is the best shooter of all-time and there is no question about it. Draymond is the problem, that POS, but that dude can impact a game for every aspect so I give it to the punk he is great.

I think Chris Bosh gets into the HOF. He's an 11x A.S. & 2x champ.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And this is the difference between haters and non-haters that the Cavs fans and Lebroniacs can't seem to grasp.

Not liking Lebron and criticizing him where warranted while still acknowledging that he is the best in the game, isn't being a hater.

What Dorian posted is being a hater.

untitleddsfsdf.png :D

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dislike Lebron as much as anyone and thought him going to the press about wanting more help was pretty weak. He should have kept that "in house."

But to be fair, his saying he needs more help had little or nothing to do with getting out of the East and everything to do with what is coming out of the West.

Lebron's goal isn't to win the East, it's to win the title. He's a lot of things, but he's not stupid when it comes to basketball. He knows that the Cavs caught some serious breaks in that series last year and that he can't count on those same breaks this year. Especially with the Warriors adding KD.

While there isn't anyone in the East capable of beating the Cavs 4 out of 7, there are 2 and possibly 3 teams in the West that could. So looking for more help was the smart thing to do, going to the press about it...wasn't.

#unfiltered

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wade, Bosh, Allen, Riley mentoring, Beasley

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LeBron got about 2 hall of fame years out of Dwade.....

Kyrie is on track right now- but has a long way to go.

Bosh is PROBABLY A a hall of famer- i would have to say

Allen was well passed his prime and was DEFINITELY not hall of fame caliber on the Heat.

Love is not a hall of famer by any stretch of the imagination unless the Cavs roll off a few more titles.

it comes down to: A couple years of Dwade, and a couple years of Kyrie- i mean- even LeBrons first year here Kyire was a 22 year old kid- and while an all star- was not an elite player yet

current day Kyrie is an elite guy- and he hasnt hit his prime yet. If LeBron stays in Cleveland 3-4 more years with Kyrie- KYrie will def. go down as the best player LeBron ever played with from a quality/longevity stand point- no doubt about it .

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron got about 2 hall of fame years out of Dwade.....

Kyrie is on track right now- but has a long way to go.

Bosh is PROBABLY A a hall of famer- i would have to say

Allen was well passed his prime and was DEFINITELY not hall of fame caliber on the Heat.

Love is not a hall of famer by any stretch of the imagination unless the Cavs roll off a few more titles.

it comes down to: A couple years of Dwade, and a couple years of Kyrie- i mean- even LeBrons first year here Kyire was a 22 year old kid- and while an all star- was not an elite player yet

current day Kyrie is an elite guy- and he hasnt hit his prime yet. If LeBron stays in Cleveland 3-4 more years with Kyrie- KYrie will def. go down as the best player LeBron ever played with from a quality/longevity stand point- no doubt about it .[/QUOT

Thats why all the Kyrie/Love spam means nothing.
If James was on any other EC that made the playoffs they'd be in the same position.

#Only3morehoursinOhiothankgod

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just had 7 mojitos over a 2-hour time span. Cinco de Mayo was a success.

#weareinthesameboat #meccatimetotakeadvantage

Mojitos are Cuban though, not Mexican.