• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 2nd Round: Cleveland Cavs vs Toronto Raptors

Who wins? How many games?

• Cavs in 5 or less.

Votes: 16 53.3%
  • Raptors in 5 or less.

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Cavs in 6 or 7.

Votes: 10 33.3%
  • Raptors in 6 or 7.

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Potato Salad.

Votes: 1 3.3%

• Total voters

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welp, I guess I was right to bet $20,980 on the Cavs..........
Mickey Bad Ass!

th

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cleveland is just a horrible matchup for Cleveland and it seems like they play a lot of isolation. The way to beat the Cavs is a team that can move the ball around like the Warriors or Spurs
It must be tough to be a horrible matchup against yourself, or maybe that's a good thing idk.

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pacers played the Cavs
I can't believe I thought these guys could take Cleveland to 7 games. What a dumbass I am.

I figured they would take it 6 at least.. But you can't lose your 2nd best player to injury when your bench and role players are mehhh.

They don't seem like a hungry competitive team either. Pacers sucked but were competitive. They wanted it. Stephenson had a "never say die" attitude and their role players manned up.

These PUSSY Raptors got no heart

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Toronto had 25 rebounds ALL GAME

Cavs had 49......

Toronto had ONE offensive rebound. Tristan Thompson had 4 offensive rebounds BY HIMSELF.

Thats what you call getting bitched.

And the Raptors got the two biggest guys on the court with Valancunious and Ibaka. WTF

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I tried to tell everyone the Cavs would be fine- they werent "vulnerable"---- not that anyone thought they would actually LOSE a serise in the East besides people that were truly delusional- but basing one's opinion on the regular season for this Cavs team was a huge mistake and i said that from the start. The CAvs arent/werent going to have anyone threaten them in the East- or really even push them. They are just that good. LeBron is just that freaking good right now.

There was a championship hangover, a multitude of injuries, a multitude of in season pickups- as soon as one guy would come back- another guy would go out- as soon as everyone was healthy- then theyd have guys rest.

Literally- they have practiced more since the season ended then they did the last 2-3 months of the season. WAAAY more in fact. Its not even close.

A lot can happen- I think the Wizards are playing very good ball right now- and with a little luck- could be up 3-0 right now. So- MAYBE thats when the Cavs will actually have to work in the East.

But right now they are 7-0. I gotta say- i didnt think they would be 7-0 at this point- but at the same time- it doesnt surprise me that they havent been in a position where the other team has "pushed" them - AT ALL

mick7-1961

Commerce Comet
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SHOW ME THE MONEY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and tonight was Korver's night to step up on the bench.

There is just not enough minutes and shots for multiple bench guys to go off each night---- but if the Cavs get good efforts from one or two of them- they are tough to beat. Tonight was Korver's night for the 2nd time this postseason to step up and hit some shots and be the high bench scorer. Maybe next game itll be Dwill- or Frye- or Shumpert, or even the old man Jefferson.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,227.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I tried to tell everyone the Cavs would be fine- they werent "vulnerable"---- not that anyone thought they would actually LOSE a serise in the East besides people that were truly delusional- but basing one's opinion on the regular season for this Cavs team was a huge mistake and i said that from the start. The CAvs arent/werent going to have anyone threaten them in the East- or really even push them. They are just that good. LeBron is just that freaking good right now.

There was a championship hangover, a multitude of injuries, a multitude of in season pickups- as soon as one guy would come back- another guy would go out- as soon as everyone was healthy- then theyd have guys rest.

Literally- they have practiced more since the season ended then they did the last 2-3 months of the season. WAAAY more in fact. Its not even close.

A lot can happen- I think the Wizards are playing very good ball right now- and with a little luck- could be up 3-0 right now. So- MAYBE thats when the Cavs will actually have to work in the East.

But right now they are 7-0. I gotta say- i didnt think they would be 7-0 at this point- but at the same time- it doesnt surprise me that they havent been in a position where the other team has "pushed" them - AT ALL

For your sake. I hope you are right.....it will be relentless on here if Washington or Boston seriously test or even beat the Cavs.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For your sake. I hope you are right.....it will be relentless on here if Washington or Boston seriously test or even beat the Cavs.
Cavs were 12-2 last year, and 12-2 the year before....

at the beginning of the post season i said i thought they would go between 12-4 and 12-5....it looks like I even overestimated how many they would lose.

mick7-1961

Commerce Comet
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cavs were 12-2 last year, and 12-2 the year before....

at the beginning of the post season i said i thought they would go between 12-4 and 12-5....it looks like I even overestimated how many they would lose.
I object.............

OVERRULED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now THAT was the defense the Cavs played last year. Especially that 6 minute or whatever it was stretch in the 4th quarter when they put the game away with that 17-1 run. The Cavs playing that kind of defense are a real threat to the Warriors. Now they just need to keep it up.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It must be tough to be a horrible matchup against yourself, or maybe that's a good thing idk.

Well lets say they played a great game. Lebron still beats them lol

*Toronto :L