• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 2nd Round: Chicago Bulls vs Cleveland Cavaliers

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So he does and says stupid things, but he's well spoken about the stupid things he does and says? :scratch:

Yes, for attention. To stir up the media or if asked a question that he responds to. But he is very well-spoken and actually sounds intelligent when he speaks, unlike some.

Maybe that's why his bball IQ is so high lol

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's superstitution more than anything, these athletes are so superstitous it's crazy. He was just talking just to talk IMO. He likes to talk, if we havent noticed by now lol

He really needs to stop missing opportunities to shut the fuck up. That alone would help his image immensely. Better to have people think he has nothing to say than to have people think everything he says is stupid and/or a lie.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He really needs to stop missing opportunities to shut the fuck up. That alone would help his image immensely. Better to have people think he has nothing to say than to have people think everything he says is stupid and/or a lie.

It doesnt affect his image at all, you and others are just too sensitive. If it wasnt for social media, these comments would have never floated.

OMG! He told a little white lie, if that. He is such a bad person, he should be criticized immensely.

Haters gonna hate

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its actually funny watching people trying to criticize LeBron for off the court stuff. The dude has such a squeaky clean history and is so laid back and friendly and charitable that people have to bring up the stupidest most non-consequential stuff... it makes them sound absurd.

Your partially correct.
He is very charitable, but he is far from laid back and friendly ( unless it benefits him ).

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're so full of shit. I still remember when you had the saying..."fuck LeBron" right under your screen name. And you claim it doesn't bother you he left. Anyway it's all good though. Rationalize your overwhelming heartache over the fact he walked anyway you want.

What does having "fuck LeBron" under my name have anything to do with me giving a fuck if he's here or not?
Fuck LeBron means fuck LeBron.
Many times when he was here I said or was thinking "fuck LeBron".
TRUST ME, You can have his annual opt out ass and garbage that comes along with him.

He was great here,don't get me wrong...but it wasn't that much fun anymore.

I personally have more fun rooting against him then for him.

Turnup was very consistent re: Lebron. He was glad he was on the Heat and happy for the finals trips and 2 titles. However, he has also always said that Lebron is a douche.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Calling you out for a making a completely baseless and unfounded absolute statement. Garbage post.
It was in response to a completely baseless and unfounded absolute statement. Why didn't you call that one out?

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL. You would hear about it nowadays, with social media. MJ was caught redhanded without social media. He isnt comparable to Lebron as a person.
You wouldn't hear it nowadays because everyone would say, "so what? Every NBA player does that."

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, for attention. To stir up the media or if asked a question that he responds to. But he is very well-spoken and actually sounds intelligent when he speaks, unlike some.

Maybe that's why his bball IQ is so high lol

He really doesn't sound all that intelligent when he speaks.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It doesnt affect his image at all, you and others are just too sensitive. If it wasnt for social media, these comments would have never floated.

OMG! He told a little white lie, if that. He is such a bad person, he should be criticized immensely.

Haters gonna hate

If you can't see that the stupid shit he does and says doesn't affect his image, then I don't know how to help you. You are on here having to defend him for the stupid shit he does and says. That alone should be enough to tell you that it affects his image.

If Kobe was doing and saying the stupid shit Lebron does, you'd be all over that. So the only one's being too sensitive are you and other Cavs fans who think that every word that falls out of his mouth is manna straight from heaven.

Edit: and he is being criticized. That's why you're on here trying to white knight for him.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Calling you out for a making a completely baseless and unfounded absolute statement. Garbage post.

I've heard he's a town
He really doesn't sound all that intelligent when he speaks.

Unless he's talking basketball.
Face it. That's all he's ever had to know.
He's been ESPNs chosen one since high school.
I doubt very much that he was worried about homework, grades, or anything else about school other than PE and lunch.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While not as bad as is being portrayed... it was a very stupid move. I don't know how at least 1 person wasn't smart enough to pull the plug on that one.

Yeah, it's not just the Cavs either. But couldn't resist the opportunity to further rile up some of the Cavs fans. :lol:

Seems like it happens fairly often where some team or corporation will have something like that where you wonder how it was possible that no one said "Maybe we should re-think this?"

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While not as bad as is being portrayed... it was a very stupid move. I don't know how at least 1 person wasn't smart enough to pull the plug on that one.

I'm not at all sensitive, and can usually find the humor in anything, but come on.

In this day and age, for this to be allowed to be played is beyond unvelievable.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really does amaze me how teams can come out with so much energy in one game and then the next game not nearly as much.

Chicago had it in game 1, Cleveland had it in game 2. Hopefully, we see both teams play like that in the rest of the series. I knew Cleveland would answer, but I figured we would keep it closer than that..
i agre man- especially in the playoffs with so much on the line.

It amazes me- it really does- i mean shouldnt they be treating every game like Chicago traeated game 1 and Cleveland treated game 2? WTF is the deal with that? it just amazes me.

Is it so much to ask to TRY HARD DURING EVERY PLAYOFF GAME?!!! LOL

it just amazes me....what do you guys think is the cause of that? I mean- is that why the Spurs are always doing big shit- because they actually approach each playoff game the same way? with the same focus?

I am very excited for game 3 though

Obviously if the Cavs lost game 2 they were gonn be in a heap of shit - but i do remember the Pistons series where they came back from 0-2 and that was a legit Pistons team that had won a title- and really had had the Cavs number for a long time.
If he gave up #23 for Jordan, then why did he go back to it?

that was weird....all though- Jordan was LeBrons boyhood idol

which was beyond fruity- which was Miami nightclub- dudes wearing mesh shirts and eye shadow fruity- was Pat Riley retiring Jordans #23 for the Heat

WTF was that about?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That wasnt their best game of the year, it was a good one though.

If you think Lebron is only going off 1-2 times a series I dont know what to tell you. It's like you think he is old and not dominant anymore, he abused Butler and did what he wanted when he wanted.

The Bulls have always been inconsistent. For the last couple years they are the same team just with different pieces now, very inconsistent. Just like DRose, he settles and is inconsistent...he might be scared, I dont blame him with the past injury issues.

The Bulls have no excuse for losing this series, no excuse. If they dont win it now, they never will.

Yah seriously man- i totally agree with you- LeBron had like what 33 8 and 5 or something? If i were to guess that would be one of the LEAST productive games he plays in this series- If need be I DEF think he has a 40 point game in him and a 30 point triple double. THIS IS LEBRON 33 8 and 5 would be a great game for Butler- but thats almost par for the course for playoff lebron- or am i missing something?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
makes no sense.

have you ever heard Derek Rose try and put a thought together while being interviewed? Its ridiculous....its what I would imagine a drunk 12 year old with a concussion would come off like - the dude is missing a chromosome.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok yes he is on a path to be a super star. I think LBJ will hold him back. there is no way he will let be bigger then him on the team. Well him and rose both played great in game 1 and both played so so in game 2. its been a fun battle between the 2. Irving still has to work on his D.

Jalen Rose and Kobe Bryant both think Kyrie Irving is the leagues next big superstar.

Rose and I taped The Grantland Basketball Hour with Kobelast month, we were killing time during one of the commercial breaks and I asked Kobe if he had any “new” favorite players. You know how great chefs always identify the other up-and-coming great chefs? Kobe fancies himself as that guy for the NBA alpha dog/badass/overcompetitive mf’er corner. Knows it when he sees it. Even brags about being able to see it. He sniffed it out early with Westbrook (his favorite current star) in 2012 and — to my surprise — he’s sniffing it with Kyrie now and said as much. Heloves Kyrie. So that was a game changer for me. When Chef Kobe blessed Chef Kyrie, I knew it was time to wipe my Kyrie Opinion Hard Drive and start over.

You know who loved hearing Kobe praise Kyrie? Jalen. We had been arguing about Kyrie’s potential for months. Now Jalen was smiling like someone had just served him a 7-pound lobster. And he added a crucial point: Jalen loved the fact that, even after LeBron had arrived, Kyrie never changed how he played and who he was. Didn’t kowtow to LeBron. Didn’t start doing an awkward John Stockton impersonation. Just kept attacking and getting buckets. For Jalen, that mattered. That told him, unequivocally, that Kyrie was here to stay.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jalen Rose and Kobe Bryant both think Kyrie Irving is the leagues next big superstar.

Rose and I taped The Grantland Basketball Hour with Kobelast month, we were killing time during one of the commercial breaks and I asked Kobe if he had any “new” favorite players. You know how great chefs always identify the other up-and-coming great chefs? Kobe fancies himself as that guy for the NBA alpha dog/badass/overcompetitive mf’er corner. Knows it when he sees it. Even brags about being able to see it. He sniffed it out early with Westbrook (his favorite current star) in 2012 and — to my surprise — he’s sniffing it with Kyrie now and said as much. Heloves Kyrie. So that was a game changer for me. When Chef Kobe blessed Chef Kyrie, I knew it was time to wipe my Kyrie Opinion Hard Drive and start over.

You know who loved hearing Kobe praise Kyrie? Jalen. We had been arguing about Kyrie’s potential for months. Now Jalen was smiling like someone had just served him a 7-pound lobster. And he added a crucial point: Jalen loved the fact that, even after LeBron had arrived, Kyrie never changed how he played and who he was. Didn’t kowtow to LeBron. Didn’t start doing an awkward John Stockton impersonation. Just kept attacking and getting buckets. For Jalen, that mattered. That told him, unequivocally, that Kyrie was here to stay.

Next superstar? I don't know about all that sauce lol