• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 2nd Round: Chicago Bulls vs Cleveland Cavaliers

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
groin injuries are tough to come back from with only a day off

Everyone saw Shumpert on the sidelines talking to James, he said the word pop. It was stupid to even try him back in the game that was in hand.

Groins actually get worse after the day off when they tighten.

It was funny watching James yell Mozgov off the court too. James started screaming at him and Blatt ran a sub right out on the floor.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MJ was the same way. Attention whore. At least James isnt a douchebag though :shocked:
This statement is laughably false. James is a bigger douchebag and attention whore than MJ ever was. Lebron has matured a lot over the years, but you can't tell me he's less of an attention whore or douche bag than MJ. Get real, man. MJ didn't create a tv show to tell the world he's coming back. Lebron did to tell the world that he was fucking over his own hometown and going to Miami. That's as douchey as it gets. Lebron has done some seriously douchey things and you can't deny that.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't get me wrong Irving is awesome and have stated he will be really good but he needs to win an MVP or at least come in 2nd or 3rd in the MVP race before u can be a super star or pass Rose.
Sorry man, even Thibbs said that Irving passed rose last summer on team usa.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron Haters will always come up w/ some kinda ammo to fuel their hatred of him. Especially fans of the team he had the cojones to walk away from.

Nah.

Has nothing to do with where he plays. Couldn't care less.
He was fun for 4 years, but I'm just as excited about the Heats near future.

THIS is just a case and another example of him yapping away (for no reason) and especially because of the 'team unity' nonsense.
Not much different then him flat out lying about his Love tweet, when the reporter had him on tape...

He's a GREAT player, but he's a world class douche.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah.

THIS is just a case and another example of him yapping away (for no reason) and especially because of the 'team unity' nonsense.
Not much different then him flat out lying about his Love tweet, when the reporter had him on tape...

You're so full of shit. I still remember when you had the saying..."fuck LeBron" right under your screen name. And you claim it doesn't bother you he left. Anyway it's all good though. Rationalize your overwhelming heartache over the fact he walked anyway you want.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This statement is laughably false. James is a bigger douchebag and attention whore than MJ ever was. Lebron has matured a lot over the years, but you can't tell me he's less of an attention whore or douche bag than MJ. Get real, man. MJ didn't create a tv show to tell the world he's coming back. Lebron did to tell the world that he was fucking over his own hometown and going to Miami. That's as douchey as it gets. Lebron has done some seriously douchey things and you can't deny that.

MJ was a prick though, Lebron just loves the spotlight.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're so full of shit. I still remember when you had the saying..."fuck LeBron" right under your screen name. And you claim it doesn't bother you he left. Anyway it's all good though. Rationalize your overwhelming heartache over the fact he walked anyway you want.

What does having "fuck LeBron" under my name have anything to do with me giving a fuck if he's here or not?
Fuck LeBron means fuck LeBron.
Many times when he was here I said or was thinking "fuck LeBron".
TRUST ME, You can have his annual opt out ass and garbage that comes along with him.

He was great here,don't get me wrong...but it wasn't that much fun anymore.

I personally have more fun rooting against him then for him.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah.

But if he had a Heat jersey on you would say, "The media asked him a question, he was just responding. No big deal"

Heat fans :L

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was great here,don't get me wrong...but it wasn't that much fun anymore.

Yeah winning back to titles really must have sucked, sure would love to see the Celtics do that. Hell I'm not even a damn Cavs fan ( I want them to do well but have never called myself a true Cavs fan), I just find all of your anti LeBron comments amusing.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Making a big deal out of little shit. Who cares. So obsessed everytimes he says one little thing.

We know he likes to talk, it happens. MJ was just an arrogrant prick though, especially in his personal life.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MJ was a prick though, Lebron just loves the spotlight.
Other than maybe sense of humor, there are no qualities to Lebrons personality that are better than MJ. I've heard so many stories of Lebron in his early days that just say that he was an awful human being. I never heard those stories about MJ. You just want to bash MJ to bring up Lebron. It's not working. Lebron was a piece of shit when he was in Cleveland the first time. I think he's gotten better over the years, but there are several things that point to MJ being more mature than Lebron at the same age. When MJ made Space Jam and starred in commercials he made it a point to keep his sons out of them so they don't get spoiled. Lebron puts a camera in front of his kid every fucking chance he gets. Lebron ripped on Stephon Marbury for coming out with cheap sneakers that just about anyone could buy when his sneakers are priced so only the rich can buy. Again, he's gotten better, but there is so much dirt on him from his early days that I have no idea why you think he is a better person than Jordan in any way.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Other than maybe sense of humor, there are no qualities to Lebrons personality that are better than MJ. I've heard so many stories of Lebron in his early days that just say that he was an awful human being. I never heard those stories about MJ. You just want to bash MJ to bring up Lebron. It's not working. Lebron was a piece of shit when he was in Cleveland the first time. I think he's gotten better over the years, but there are several things that point to MJ being more mature than Lebron at the same age. When MJ made Space Jam and starred in commercials he made it a point to keep his sons out of them so they don't get spoiled. Lebron puts a camera in front of his kid every fucking chance he gets. Lebron ripped on Stephon Marbury for coming out with cheap sneakers that just about anyone could buy when his sneakers are priced so only the rich can buy. Again, he's gotten better, but there is so much dirt on him from his early days that I have no idea why you think he is a better person than Jordan in any way.

Well Lebron is a family man, Jordan is not. Probably why he cheated on his wife, and went to vegas to gamble millions.

The dirt on Lebron is so blown out of proportion these days, with the social media. Jordan didnt have the social media and you still heard about it, that says a lot. Lebron makes one remark and he is bad. Nothing compared to MJ.

Imagine if social media was around in MJ's days. He would be torn to pieces.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Lebron is a family man, Jordan is not. Probably why he cheated on his wife, and went to vegas to gamble millions.

The dirt on Lebron is so blown out of proportion these days, with the social media. Jordan didnt have the social media and you still heard about it, that says a lot. Lebron makes one remark and he is bad. Nothing compared to MJ.

Imagine if social media was around in MJ's days. He would be torn to pieces.
Almost every NBA player cheats, you just don't hear about it because it's widely accepted. I guarantee you Lebron has cheated before. The only thing he's got on MJ is Lebron has never had a gambling problem.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its actually funny watching people trying to criticize LeBron for off the court stuff. The dude has such a squeaky clean history and is so laid back and friendly and charitable that people have to bring up the stupidest most non-consequential stuff... it makes them sound absurd.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Almost every NBA player cheats, you just don't hear about it because it's widely accepted. I guarantee you Lebron has cheated before. The only thing he's got on MJ is Lebron has never had a gambling problem.

LOL. You would hear about it nowadays, with social media. MJ was caught redhanded without social media. He isnt comparable to Lebron as a person.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now you are comparing him to ARod, who is a liar and cheater. Lebron is very well-spoken, he might do and say some things that might not make sense or he is trying to stir up controversy but he is nothing compared to ARod. He is respected.

So he does and says stupid things, but he's well spoken about the stupid things he does and says? :scratch: