• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 2nd Round: Boston Celtics vs Washington Wizards

Who ya got

• Celtics in 4 or 5

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Celtics in 6 or 7

Votes: 19 51.4%
  • Wiz in 4 or 5

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Wiz in 6 or 7

Votes: 12 32.4%

• Total voters

Vyle203

Costco Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 181.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty much. I'm not a celtics fan obviously but people really need to stop acting like the Morris injury is why Boston won this game. If the Wiz were up 15 or something at the time of the injury then you may have an injury. They were 2 damn points. Get out of here with that BS
Absolutely. I still think Rondo's injury had less to do with the Celtics win than most as well, but I can't fault the opinion.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought it was because of your beef with turnup

I wasn't aware that I had a beef with him?
I just call him out on his occasional nonsense.

As far as this series, I think Wall/Beall would have their way vs Kyrie/Whoever..but can they ourscore the Cavs 4/7 without homecourt?
Probably not.

Maybe we can just throw out the last Cavs/Celts game and hope that the Celts with homecourt can at least make it a long , fun series.

All of that assuming Raptors don't come up with a 2nd round KO.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WTF!

When I left, the score was 22-5.

Must be my fault the Wizards lost. As soon as I stopped watching, they fell apart.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welp.....
@Mecca

Chino Hills coach was fired today after going 30-3 in his first season, Lavar's comments on the situation were that he's a nice guy, but inexperienced.
Maybe I do want Lonzo to go to the Lakers...lol

Vyle203

Costco Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 181.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WTF!

When I left, the score was 22-5.

Must be my fault the Wizards lost. As soon as I stopped watching, they fell apart.
Where you live at so I can break your tv?

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bradley and Crowder had career games. I would be surprised if they kept it up. That injury to Morris should help them just like the Rondo one did

The Wizards are more reliant on their starting 5 than any other team. If Morris is out for an extended period, the Wizards have very little chance of getting past the Celtics.

Despite what Krusheasy will tell you, the Wizards desperately need all 5 starters to play and play well.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Wizards are more reliant on their starting 5 than any other team. If Morris is out for an extended period, the Wizards have very little chance of getting past the Celtics.

Despite what Krusheasy will tell you, the Wizards desperately need all 5 starters to play and play well.

Today 4 of the 5 is. Morris got hurt early but if they can get that from Porter and Gortat throughout the series, I have to think they love their chance of winning this series

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boston were going to win this game with or without Morris. Please let's not act like the Morris injury is why they won this game. They got red hot in the 2nd half from 3.....It happens

Boston were already coming back from their first quarter deficit. It was 44-42 when Morris got hurt.

Please stop the bullshit. Morris being hurt had nothing to do with Boston winning this game. He wasn't going to prevent Boston players from hitting open 3's.

You act like you fucking know everything dude. Morris is a huge part of this team, shows you dont watch the Wizards, when he plays good, they win. They had all momentm, Morris goes out and it kills their good run. Yes, it does make a difference. So again you are not right.

It's hilarious you say Boston was going to win this "no matter what" bc you picked the Wiz in 6. You literally change up your story every fucking time and act like you knew what was going to happen. Keep bullshitting man, everyone has caught on by now.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You act like you fucking know everything dude. Morris is a huge part of this team, shows you dont watch the Wizards, when he plays good, they win. They had all momentm, Morris goes out and it kills their good run. Yes, it does make a difference. So again you are not right.

It's hilarious you say Boston was going to win this "no matter what" bc you picked the Wiz in 6. You literally change up your story every fucking time and act like you knew what was going to happen. Keep bullshitting man, everyone has caught on by now.

What momentum did they have? A 16 point first quarter lead was already down to 2 at the time of his injury. What imaginary momentum did Washington have at that point?

And yes with the way Boston was shooting from 3, they were going to win this game no matter what. Not many teams lose when they make 19 3's.

And what story did I change you stupid fuck? Did you see me change my prediction? Please point me to the post # where I change my prediction from Wizards in 6. If you can't find it then don't show your face on this thread again

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Washington will need much more from their role players in order to beat Boston. Not just going to beat Boston with Beal and Wall. Need consistent efforts from Morris and Gortat. Those guys were bad in round 1. At least Bojan been pretty consistent off the bench as of late. 4 straight games in double digits off the bench.

Hmm and Morris goes down, but it isnt a big deal. Looks like you are contradicting your own opinion like always

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I freaking love it how cavs fans act like because you picked a team to win a series that you can't talk positively about the other team.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmm and Morris goes down, but it isnt a big deal. Looks like you are contradicting your own opinion like always

Let's ignore my post from a hour ago where I said Washington role players did exactly what they needed to do in the game today and if they keep this up for the entire series, they will no question make the ECF.

If you think the Wizards role players were a problem today then I have no clue what game you watched

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What momentum did they have? A 16 point first quarter lead was already down to 2 at the time of his injury. What imaginary momentum did Washington have at that point?

And yes with the way Boston was shooting from 3, they were going to win this game no matter what. Not many teams lose when they make 19 3's.

And what story did I change you stupid fuck? Did you see me change my prediction? Please point me to the post # where I change my prediction from Wizards in 6. If you can't find it then don't show your face on this thread again

You said Wiz in 6 and Morris was a key role player. Leave this thread and shut fuck up. Your bullshit is getting irritating bc most of the time you are fucking wrong. Stop the bullshit and you have been called out. Fucking idiots like you that bring down the NBA boards.

This is the firat time I have called you out but just really tiried of you goinf both ways and acting like you were right. This will be the last time I deal with you, bc you wont stop the bullshit. :suds:

At least man up when you are wrong. At least be a fucking man

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's ignore my post from a hour ago where I said Washington role players did exactly what they needed to do in the game today and if they keep this up for the entire series, they will no question make the ECF.

If you think the Wizards role players were a problem today then I have no clue what game you watched

Lets ignore a post you made. Convenient for you hahaha. Dumbass.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. As a Wizards fan I wouldn't feel terrible about this game. You know the Celtics are not going to hit 18 3's again in this series.

I can't even say anything about the Wizards role players tonight. They showed up. Porter and Gortat had 16 each. Bojan and Oubre chipped in with 22 combine points off the bench.

They just played really poor defense and Boston was red hot from 3.

Today 4 of the 5 is. Morris got hurt early but if they can get that from Porter and Gortat throughout the series, I have to think they love their chance of winning this series

Love the way you ignored all of these post from the last hour

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets ignore a post you made. Convenient for you hahaha. Dumbass.

I'm not ignoring anything. The Wizards role players do need to play well in order for Washington to win the series....AND THEY DID TODAY

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Washington will need much more from their role players in order to beat Boston. Not just going to beat Boston with Beal and Wall. Need consistent efforts from Morris and Gortat. Those guys were bad in round 1. At least Bojan been pretty consistent off the bench as of late. 4 straight games in double digits off the bench.

You quote a post from yesterday afternoon which was pretty accurate then ignore all the post from today where I clearly stated SEVERAL TIMES that the role players on Washington actually did a damn good job of providing the scoring needed to win the series.

Great job dick.

Typical Cleveland fan that did not pass basic reading comprehension class in first grade

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW still waiting on you to tell me the post # where I supposedly changed my prediction from my original prediction of Wiz in 6