• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
24 showed up because Trubisky got pretty rattled and the coaching staff reined it in. The crowd was a huge factor and Nagy rolled with it. It was a good in-game adjustment, but it's definitely a half glass full vs half glass empty deal. Found a running game or lost a passing game? Mitch had his worst game of the season by far. Stay tuned.

Well,being he was a little rusty and given the Rams d,I kinda expected it to tell you the truth....

And quite frankly,I'm ecstatic on how this game turned out......I really thought we were gonna get blown out......And I'm still scratching my head as to why they rarely ran Gurley........Oh well,it was to our advantage......Thanks LA.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well,being he was a little rusty and given the Rams d,I kinda expected it to tell you the truth....

And quite frankly,I'm ecstatic on how this game turned out......I really thought we were gonna get blown out......And I'm still scratching my head as to why they rarely ran Gurley........Oh well,it was to our advantage......Thanks LA.

The team is hungry. I feel bad for them in a way because they consistently have to prove themselves because of our franchise's recent history. For example, nobody believes we're gonna beat the Packers until we actually do. We've done this song and dance too many times. Aaron Rodgers and Co. have full expectations of upending us come this Sunday. We need to hunker down and clownstomp those f*ckers for once. Just once I'd like to see us maul that team. If Mitch wants to get the love, drop 4 TD passes on the pack in a 31-14 "never in doubt in the 4th quarter" type battering.

As said in last post...Stay tuned.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's tough to get a running game going when you are not sustaining drives and turning it over.

Time of Possession favored the Bears 37 to 23 minutes.

They definitely abandoned it tho. Credit some of that to the Bears' D, cuz he got nothing early. Bears were stuffing him.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love Mitch... but there ain't no way to clean up the turd he laid Sunday night. You can't spin that into a good performance. Hopefully he learns and comes through this week vs GB.

We can clinch

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The team is hungry. I feel bad for them in a way because they consistently have to prove themselves because of our franchise's recent history. For example, nobody believes we're gonna beat the Packers until we actually do. We've done this song and dance too many times. Aaron Rodgers and Co. have full expectations of upending us come this Sunday. We need to hunker down and clownstomp those f*ckers for once. Just once I'd like to see us maul that team. If Mitch wants to get the love, drop 4 TD passes on the pack in a 31-14 "never in doubt in the 4th quarter" type battering.

Yeah, I am getting a bit tired of this "prove it" shit every week.

It's like fans of the league keep telling us "you can't do this"... and then when we do it. They move the needle back further and there's a new thing we have to prove.

We are good - deal with it.

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Packers are banged up on the O line, both guards and one tackle were in and out of the line up Sunday with nicks and bumps. Not looking so good for Aaron dropping back deep. He could go.all short game on the Bears, but this isn't the same Bears team he saw week 1. I expect Mitch to have a better game because, GB's D is not on the level of the Rams D, both Mitch and the O are better at play calling, and frankly, it would be hard for Mitch to play worse.

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I have a feeling...

I mean, it is POSSIBLE that...

How many here were old enough to remember the '85 season well? Because I remember VERY vividly how the fargin' Cowboys had owned us for over a decade it seemed and that season we just took EVERY bit of frustration that we ever had against them, out on them when we played and drubbed them 44-0....

Part of me dares to hope that the Packers have a colossal ass-whooping coming to them, ESPECIALLY if the D plays like they just did vs. the Rams.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a feeling...

How many here were old enough to remember the '85 season well? Because I remember VERY vividly how the fargin' Cowboys had owned us for over a decade it seemed and that season we just took EVERY bit of frustration that we ever had against them, out on them when we played and drubbed them 44-0....

Part of me dares to hope that the Packers have a colossal ass-whooping coming to them, ESPECIALLY if the D plays like they just did vs. the Rams.

That would be a very symbolic ass kissing, no doubt. It would signify the change of power.

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a feeling...

I remember that game very well and I think you are spot on. I have this weird feeling about the Packers game and it would not surprise me one bit if an ass whooping happens.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I have seen them maul the Pack.....Back in 1980,I watched them absolutely destroy them 61-7 at Soldier Field.........It was a clown stomping.

And there's nothing more than I'd like to see is Aaron Rodgers getting a pick six from our defense and getting up off that turf a few times soon top of it.....

I am definitely stoked for tomorrow's game.....

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a feeling...

I remember that whole year as if it was yesterday.....And the 86 team was just as good with that dominating defense.....How many teams you know go from being 15-1 to 14-2 the next season........The problem was we went into the playoffs without McMahon and had Flutie as our qb.....

That would be awesome if our defense was as dominate for 4-5 yrs like the 80s d was....

ps,If not for the Payton fumble to start with,it possibly could have been a scoreless playoffs for all our opponents.....Damn,the what ifs....:noidea:

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember that whole year as if it was yesterday.....And the 86 team was just as good with that dominating defense.....How many teams you know go from being 15-1 to 14-2 the next season........The problem was we went into the playoffs without McMahon and had Flutie as our qb.....

That would be awesome if our defense was as dominate for 4-5 yrs like the 80s d was....

ps,If not for the Payton fumble to start with,it possibly could have been a scoreless playoffs for all our opponents.....Damn,the what ifs....:noidea:

And recall who we have to thank for McMahon being out... Dirtiest play in football history.

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And recall who we have to thank for McMahon being out... Dirtiest play in football history.
Absolutely the dirtiest play I have ever seen. With McMahon the Bears probably would have won the SB. For this and many other reasons, I fucking hate the Packers.

So I'm calling it... This will be the Bears statement game. It may not be 61-7, but the Bears will beat the Packers and demonstrate the shift in power in the NFCN.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I was actually at that game.......I was leading the chant of storm the field......Charles Martin.......:lm:

Once again,I really believe he cost us another trip to the SB. :tsk:

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That cunt should've been suspended for life. Dude had a fucking hitlist on his towel ffs!? Can you imagine if that shit had happened today?

On a tangent, and in no way a comparison, but Harrison Smith is a dirty cunt too, and I really think the NFL should evaluate a suspension plan for plays like that.....a late spearing on a QB, in a game that was all but over....he should've had to sit for as long as Mitch was out.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That cunt should've been suspended for life. Dude had a fucking hitlist on his towel ffs!? Can you imagine if that shit had happened today?

On a tangent, and in no way a comparison, but Harrison Smith is a dirty cunt too, and I really think the NFL should evaluate a suspension plan for plays like that.....a late spearing on a QB, in a game that was all but over....he should've had to sit for as long as Mitch was out.

If I remember right,didnt Greg Williams of NO(defensive coordinator) pay his players cash to put opposing players out of a game...…?

I think he got suspended for awhile......Cant remember,and too lazy to look it up...….lol

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well maybe I was wrong... Looks like the Packers are turning things around. The Bears just can't beat AR.

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I was really bummed after the fake punt and the Packers subsequent TD. It felt like everything was crashing down... And then the offense took over.

So yeah, I deserve it. At least our Bears are NFCN Champs! :suds: