• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: #<23 OREGON DUCKS vs Nebraska Cornhuskers 3:30 PM EST ABC

HuskerOC

Huskers 24/7 365
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would be more concerned with thedayman he has a case of the rainbow shits :dhd: Would you care to discuss my evaluation of the ducks system and the game? They have been running a quick strike offense for years. I would be a little more concerned with the duck offense rather than the defense if I was a huskers fan. If they want the win they will need disrupt the oregon offense.And keep the ducks from establishing their tempo. Thats when Oregon struggles. And if they don't defend the big play its going to be a long day

IF, I were a Duck fan, I'd be concerned about your Neewb QB that is a transfer from Montana State playing in front of the largest crowd of his life.

90K.

Ask Brad Kaaya at Miami how frustrating it was for him and Miami. Kaaya was a big time recruit expecting to be in that kind of environment. FCS transfer guy may well shat himself.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IF, I were a Duck fan, I'd be concerned about your Neewb QB that is a transfer from Montana State playing in front of the largest crowd of his life.

90K.

Ask Brad Kaaya at Miami how frustrating it was for him and Miami. Kaaya was a big time recruit expecting to be in that kind of environment. FCS transfer guy may well shat himself.
I agree Prukop is still learning the system. But SC has been burned by the ducks and several QB's. The system is a huge part of the ducks identity. And they have several weapons. Brasky made some great points keying on Freeman is a solid strategy, But You guys are also going to have to account for the duck receivers. They incorporate them into the game on several levels. Their going to throw out a lot of plays. The Huskers defense will have to make a lot of reads. I don't see this being a blow out either way. Should be a close game possibly the most exciting game of the week.

B_dub

Hoopla Cash
$ 547.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^^^^^^^^^
LOL @ dipshit trying to tag me in the penalty box. :L What a fag. :dhd::suds:

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^^^^^^^^^

He tries to redirect everyone who witnessed his meltdown back there because he doesn't want his dipshit ways exposed.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^^^^^^^^^
You can be mad if you want but this is the college football boards redirecting you to the right place. Im not a college football subject. So contribute to the actual discussion or continue the trolling in the right venue. I'm not taking part in disrupting the boards its college football season. And I am not the one sucking up to the huskies so..... You already received your reply back on topic

I see Oregon coming away with the win. Ive seen this offense too long i'm not sure the huskers can contain Freeman. Or if that matters Oregon has way too many adjustments in their playbook. And theyre far too deep on offense

HuskerOC

Huskers 24/7 365
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree Prukop is still learning the system. But SC has been burned by the ducks and several QB's. The system is a huge part of the ducks identity. And they have several weapons. Brasky made some great points keying on Freeman is a solid strategy, But You guys are also going to have to account for the duck receivers. They incorporate them into the game on several levels. Their going to throw out a lot of plays. The Huskers defense will have to make a lot of reads. I don't see this being a blow out either way. Should be a close game possibly the most exciting game of the week.

Sounds awesome .

I guess we should just quit.

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did team PAC form in the off-season?

Why is USC dick riding Oregon?

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds awesome .

I guess we should just quit.
I never aid Nebraska should quit. I think it ends up a close game that comes down to a final drive imo. I don't remember a lot of people giving the Huskers a chance vs UCLA last year. That said I am looking forward to a great game :suds:

KnightAndDay

Separate or shoot to kill
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,129.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will feed into yourn drama no longer. :suds: If you want to cross swords with me I'll be waiting for you in the penaly box. :dhd: I am now a beacon of guidance and light for all other members to look up to. :dhd: I'm only here to talk CFB and hockey and thats it. Yes I know I have a long history of trolling and being a dickhead but I'm still calling you a troll anyway. :suds: Anyway I'm busy my inbox is full of gif requests and I have to go now.

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can be mad if you want but this is the college football boards redirecting you to the right place. Im not a college football subject. So contribute to the actual discussion or continue the trolling in the right venue. I'm not taking part in disrupting the boards its college football season. And I am not the one sucking up to the huskies so..... You already received your reply back on topic

I see Oregon coming away with the win. Ive seen this offense too long i'm not sure the huskers can contain Freeman. Or if that matters Oregon has way too many adjustments in their playbook. And theyre far too deep on offense

I mean, he told you he got it the first time... we get it, you think you're some kind of college football insider because you read ESPN blogs, know how to look up stats, and watch your team get taken to brown town every year.

HuskerOC

Huskers 24/7 365
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dey haz but 2 teams left of any relevance in P12.

Oregon and Washington.

They need Oregon to win, and not only win, but romp.

Hell, my Huskers aren't good. They need this one bad.

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

B_dub

Hoopla Cash
$ 547.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:lol: After Doobs got booted, he had to defer to nutswinging option number #2. Careful. If OD ever goes down your probably #3. :suds:

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I have a fan club apologies for their disruptions.They're frustrated but all on ignore now. I have no reason to dislike Oregon. Its Notre Dame and UCLA I don't like. And SC has beaten Oregon in the last 12 years. The ducks do have a great fanbase as do the Huskers. But an Oregon win is also a lot more beneficial to SC to root against them in an OOC game would be foolish

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oregon and Washington.

Fuck that. Don't lump clarks bromance BS with the rest of us. Kick the ever loving shit out of Oregon.

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
raw

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shit, wouldn't hurt my feelings if UTSA beat ASU tonight. Who the hell actually pulls for teams just because they are in their conference?

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oregon and Washington.

I agree but i would go with Oregon and Stanford. For SC to have a chance to move up in the rankings. Its vital Oregon is ranked. Thats common sense

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why the fuck is he worried about moving up in the rankings? If you can't reach the top 4 it doesn't matter and after being entirely fucking undressed by Bama that's not going to happen no matter what else they do.

HuskerOC

Huskers 24/7 365
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck that. Don't lump clarks bromance BS with the rest of us. Kick the ever loving shit out of Oregon.

Not sure we are ready to do that just yet.

Believe me, it would be glorious if we could.