• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: #<23 OREGON DUCKS vs Nebraska Cornhuskers 3:30 PM EST ABC

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Makes no sense. I don't want to see Alabama beat Washington by only 10 points.
Come on, that game was awsome. Remember when mariota's last pass in an oregon uniform was a pick? God, you guys were so out of your league in that game.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on, that game was awsome. Remember when mariota's last pass in an oregon uniform was a pick? God, you guys were so out of your league in that game.
Really? It was a close game until the 4th quarter.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will enjoy the beatdown Alabama gives to you guys on the grand stage.

At least when Oregon got to the CFP, we made it to the title game. Enjoy the NCAA College Football's version of the MLB's wildcard game.
Back the Pac or GTFO. I'm sure I've read that somewhere before....

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would feel more comfortable about the PAC's chances in this game if it were USC
That's okay. You've always felt good about oregon's chances too... look at you now, diddling to pass the time.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
team starting a 3rd string QB destroyed your team. Left them for dead. 22 points was the final beat down point difference. You didn't belong on that field and you know it. Elliot had nearly twice as many rushing yards as all of your team combined. Embarrassing. And yet so glorious.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, and it was 28-20 to start the 4th and 35-20 one minute into that quarter. So it was WAY over long before that clock ran out.

That's a beat down.

TheLonestarDUCK

Sleep is only for the tired
Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
team starting a 3rd string QB destroyed your team. Left them for dead. 22 points was the final beat down point difference. You didn't belong on that field and you know it. Elliot had nearly twice as many rushing yards as all of your team combined. Embarrassing. And yet so glorious.
How come you never mention Oregon was out 5 starters and a 6th player that saw major field time??? Vegas knows what the hell they are doing and had the Ducks favored, as mentioned before it was a 1 point game with under 4 mins left in the 3rd. Final score was 3 TD's but was it was a great game until the 4th. I still feel if teams were at full strength it is a one score game either way - ya I will get blasted for that, but the difference between their QB's was small, a lot Buck fans felt Jones was the best option of the 3. A skull drag is what UW did to UO this year, game was over after 1st qtr.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How come you never mention Oregon was out 5 starters and a 6th player that saw major field time??? Vegas knows what the hell they are doing and had the Ducks favored, as mentioned before it was a 1 point game with under 4 mins left in the 3rd. Final score was 3 TD's but was it was a great game until the 4th. I still feel if teams were at full strength it is a one score game either way - ya I will get blasted for that, but the difference between their QB's was small, a lot Buck fans felt Jones was the best option of the 3. A skull drag is what UW did to UO this year, game was over after 1st qtr.
Well if OD is going to make claims that are outrageous I feel inclined to have the authority to do the same back? :noidea: It's just feeding him his own crap sandwich back. Nothing more.