• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: #<23 OREGON DUCKS vs Nebraska Cornhuskers 3:30 PM EST ABC

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Introduction: ITS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Glorious time! Oregon Ducks vs Nebraska Cornhuskers @ Lincoln, Nebraska at 3:30 PM EST on ABC. Oregon comes into the game 2-0 and Nebraska also enters the game at 2-0. The program of your grandfathers time vs the program of now. Oregon vs Nebraska. This is great. Place should be rocking given its the game of the week. Biggest non conference game for both schools this season. For info, no ranked # was given to Oregon in the title thread due to the new rankings not being released, but Oregon will be higher 23, hence the less than (<) symbol. Nebraska also may be ranked, we can only hope to boost the Ducks SOS.

Game Rundown: I know I just super hyped this game in the introduction section of this thread. But that is because I am so excited for the Oregon win against Nebraska I can not contain my excitement. The intensity in that introduction section is due to my excitement of Oregon winning and not the competitive nature of this game. Nebraska is coached by Mike Riley, Oregon owned Riley for 7 straight years. Since the Ducks implemented their offense Riley has been embarrassed, and that was when he was just up I-5 from Eugene and he couldn't figure us out then.

Ducks are either going to score their first TD very fast and then this thing just takes off from the gate, or they may score their first TD about 6 minutes into the game. Regardless, you will all see this thing slip out of the Cornhuskers hands by the second quarter. Royce Freeman rushes all over the Nebraska defense. Prukop makes plays with his legs and arm. By halftime the Nebraska board will be a must visit and Oregon will be fully on the radar for this season as yet again a contender. Trust me folks, this thing looks like a great game on paper for names alone. On the field Oregon will remind Nebraska we aren't in the 90s anymore.

Prediction:

#<23 OREGON 46

Nebraska 24

B_dub

Hoopla Cash
$ 547.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Skoooooo Duckssssss!!!!!!
imahitit.gif_480_480_0_64000_0_1_0.gif

B_dub

Hoopla Cash
$ 547.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy shit. A game thread a full week early? You already trying to take your rainbow record back from Droider? :lebowski2:

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy shit. A game thread a full week early? You already trying to take your rainbow record back from Droider? :lebowski2:
Well obviously since they are currently 17 points ahead of the mighty Virginia team it means they are playoff bound and worthy of board domination right?

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets not kid I was going to make a game thread probably like on Wednesday anyways, so whats a few days earlier?

it'sHuskers4me

New Era Huskers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh how wonderful, Oregon fans are coming to town...

Duckfans.jpg

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WTF... that can't be unseen...

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be fair Idaho and Oregon will be playing Nebraska.While Udubs plays Portland community college.
So let's get this straight, you got entirely fucking bent thinking I insulted you simply attempting to ask how your fans thought their team did today over your believe I was picking on the level of your opponent and this is your response? :L

What in the hell does that have to do with creating a game thread an entire fucking week before the game starts and doing so because your team is up on questionable talent? Not a damned thing is the correct answer. :L

Do you see any threads claiming UW is going to destroy Zona? No, you don't. And you won't see that next Saturday either.

When are you simply going to finish off OD and get is meat out of your mouth? It's really getting quite sad.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So let's get this straight, you got entirely fucking bent thinking I insulted you simply attempting to ask how your fans thought their team did today over your believe I was picking on the level of your opponent and this is your response? :L

What in the hell does that have to do with creating a game thread an entire fucking week before the game starts and doing so because your team is up on questionable talent? Not a damned thing is the correct answer. :L

Do you see any threads claiming UW is going to destroy Zona? No, you don't. And you won't see that next Saturday either.

When are you simply going to finish off OD and get is meat out of your mouth? It's really getting quite sad.
Actually I was correcting your math which was way off are you even watching the game? I did find it ironic you questioned Oregons competition level with Udubs OOC schedule tho. Carry on with the duck envy :suds:

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually I was correcting your math which was way off are you even watching the game? I did find it ironic you questioned Oregons competition level with Udubs OOC schedule tho. Carry on with the duck envy :suds:
Do you actually understand the words on the screen? I didn't challenge anything other than creating a game thread 7 full days before the game is happening and doing so based off that. That's not the same thing in any way.

Your nutswinging is just pathetic.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you actually understand the words on the screen? I didn't challenge anything other than creating a game thread 7 full days before the game is happening and doing so based off that. That's not the same thing in any way.

Your nutswinging is just pathetic.
Salty Oregon has ruined you :L Save it for Oregon/Udubs hate week :nod:

Radar_zpsvqafudde.gif