• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: #<23 OREGON DUCKS vs Nebraska Cornhuskers 3:30 PM EST ABC

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw first hand what it looks like when you come in and just rip out all the wires from the hard drive of a defense and try and put in a new one. It's a total mess at first and even the most basic things can be difficult because of all the habits you've picked up from your previous scheme.

Oregon won't be a top 75 defense by years end. Count on it.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Nebraska has better facilties, then why haven't they won more then 11 games in years?

You will see vs Oregon, it ain't your coaches that keep losing these games, its just the state and mentality of your program.

These are the games you fired Pelini over.

This is their "mentality" today.

B_dub

Hoopla Cash
$ 547.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope your cable gets knocked out tomorrow 10 minutes before kickoff.:heh:
original.gif

it'sHuskers4me

New Era Huskers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The quick strike offense is what makes Oregon scary. They don't need much time on the field. The bulk of their scoring drives this season have been around 3 minutes or less.Quite a few in the 1 to 2 minute range.Which fits their past MO
Would you please remove your head outta @OregonDucks ass already?? Oh wait...

image.jpg

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would you please remove your head outta @OregonDucks ass already?? Oh wait...

image.jpg
Do you deny Oregon has a quick strike offense. Or have a rubella to my points. I know from experience. Ive seen quite a bit of the ducks style of play as a USC fan? SC hasn't faired as well vs Oregon as opposed to nebraska. Just giving solid evaluations :suds:

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where Mamba be?

I remember some friction between him and Husker fans...

HuskerOC

Huskers 24/7 365
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where Mamba be?

I remember some friction between him and Husker fans...

I guarantee his ass will be back if Oregon wins.

He had a lot of venom and guarantees towards Nebraska for some weird reason. He pointed towards this game for more than a couple of years in which the "new" college football world, and his Ducks, would undress an old school blue blood stuck in the middle ages in their own house.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By "multitasking", he means letting OD dangle his dice on his forehead.
I would be more concerned with thedayman he has a case of the rainbow shits :dhd: Would you care to discuss my evaluation of the ducks system and the game? They have been running a quick strike offense for years. I would be a little more concerned with the duck offense rather than the defense if I was a huskers fan. If they want the win they will need disrupt the oregon offense.And keep the ducks from establishing their tempo. Thats when Oregon struggles. And if they don't defend the big play its going to be a long day

B_dub

Hoopla Cash
$ 547.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would be more concerned with thedayman he has a case of the rainbow shits :dhd: Would you care to discuss my evaluation of the ducks system and the game? They have been running a quick strike offense for years. I would be a little more concerned with the duck offense rather than the defense if I was a huskers fan. If they want the win they will need disrupt the oregon offense.And keep the ducks from establishing their tempo. Thats when Oregon struggles. And if they don't defend the big play its going to be a long day
No. You've literally said the same thing about 5 slightly different ways. Got it the first time. :thumb: