• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

21-22 Season - Jekyll or Hyde ?

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we could get better for Braun the Chariot. Some team needs a solid Dman for a run and Braun has been pretty solid all season. Fingers crossed we get something good for him.
I hope we can. All stories i read about playoff teams in need of a defenseman they are all looking at Chariot and none seem to mention Braun. It will piss me off if he brings them a number one and Braun doesnt bring us a number one judging by these stats

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope we can. All stories i read about playoff teams in need of a defenseman they are all looking at Chariot and none seem to mention Braun. It will piss me off if he brings them a number one and Braun doesnt bring us a number one judging by these stats
Would be our luck.:tsk:

purdue81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fletcher built most of the Minnesota team a playoff team so hopefully he works that magic for us.
I say Gee ends up in Minnesota for this playoff run. Not sure what the return will be. They (MN) will be in cap hell after this year (I think) with the Suter and Parise buyouts.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I say Gee ends up in Minnesota for this playoff run. Not sure what the return will be. They (MN) will be in cap hell after this year (I think) with the Suter and Parise buyouts.
That could happen but id be very surprised if he waived his NMC to go to Minny.

purdue81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tonight

PU v Wisconsin —- lowest ticket price $79
PHI v Edm —— lowest ticket price $9

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You make your luck - it’s hard work. I don’t know that fetcher is that kind of guy
Problem he has is that Braun will be just a rental for any team, he may Garner a decent return but I don't think anyone is going to part with a number 1 pick or a super high prospect.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Problem he has is that Braun will be just a rental for any team, he may Garner a decent return but I don't think anyone is going to part with a number 1 pick or a super high prospect.

Ya, I doubt they'll be able to get a 1st for him, but maybe a 2nd isn't out of the question? TSN says the price for Giroux should be a 1st, a young player, AND a prospect. Or a higher value young player OR prospect. Couple that with a 2nd or 3rd for Braun, and maybe a 2nd+ for Risto and they could have a pretty good haul at the deadline. Come on Fletch, come through for us.

Insider Trading: Foreign players bolt KHL as playoffs begin - TSN.ca at the bottom they talk about Giroux/Risto

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Sanheim wasn't such a spaz offensively he would've had at least 4 goals last night.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tonight

PU v Wisconsin —- lowest ticket price $79
PHI v Edm —— lowest ticket price $9
I bet the under in the PU game and the last second lucky shot made the game go over.

I also bet PU minus 3.5 but they didn't come through.

I cant believe the lowest price for Flyers vs Oilers was $9 Its McDavid for Christ sakes.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I forgot who it was that didn't want to do this but are you still willing to take our roster over the Oilers roster?

purdue81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I forgot who it was that didn't want to do this but are you still willing to take our roster over the Oilers roster?
I weighed in that I’d take the Oilers.

Sorry about my Boilers costing you for real. My losses are purely emotional. Purdue head coach taking them into their typical March swoon. I’ll have to look up his record in March. Guaranteed not impressive.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I weighed in that I’d take the Oilers.

Sorry about my Boilers costing you for real. My losses are purely emotional. Purdue head coach taking them into their typical March swoon. I’ll have to look up his record in March. Guaranteed not impressive.
No biggie I bet within my means.

I wish I was betting against the flyers all year id be rich.

I just cant bring myself to bet against our team its a curse.

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya, I doubt they'll be able to get a 1st for him, but maybe a 2nd isn't out of the question? TSN says the price for Giroux should be a 1st, a young player, AND a prospect. Or a higher value young player OR prospect. Couple that with a 2nd or 3rd for Braun, and maybe a 2nd+ for Risto and they could have a pretty good haul at the deadline. Come on Fletch, come through for us.

Insider Trading: Foreign players bolt KHL as playoffs begin - TSN.ca at the bottom they talk about Giroux/Risto
I understand it's difficult for G to make this decision, but it shouldn't be THAT difficult. Go take your shot at a Cup with a contender and if you truly miss Philly that much, I'm sure we would welcome you back in the offseason if the price is right. Yes, it would be a severe pay cut for him, but if he wants to remain a Flyer, he'll be all for it regardless.

And yes, I absolutely think a team will give up a 1st, a young player and a prospect for G. He can be the final piece that helps a contending team win the Stanley Cup, no doubt in my mind.

Definitely try to make all of those moves and consolidate it with wise picks and decisions at the draft.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand it's difficult for G to make this decision, but it shouldn't be THAT difficult. Go take your shot at a Cup with a contender and if you truly miss Philly that much, I'm sure we would welcome you back in the offseason if the price is right. Yes, it would be a severe pay cut for him, but if he wants to remain a Flyer, he'll be all for it regardless.

And yes, I absolutely think a team will give up a 1st, a young player and a prospect for G. He can be the final piece that helps a contending team win the Stanley Cup, no doubt in my mind.

Definitely try to make all of those moves and consolidate it with wise picks and decisions at the draft.

Agree with all of it. I feel certain he decides to leave when push comes to shove. He's still got a few weeks and despite what the talking heads try to spin, 98% of deadline deals come on deadline day. Just have to ride it out.

Just hoping they get something back for him to get excited about it, because it will be a sad day when he suits up in something other than black and orange.

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree with all of it. I feel certain he decides to leave when push comes to shove. He's still got a few weeks and despite what the talking heads try to spin, 98% of deadline deals come on deadline day. Just have to ride it out.

Just hoping they get something back for him to get excited about it, because it will be a sad day when he suits up in something other than black and orange.
Question is who is the biggest contender with the most to offer.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to all reports that i have read Flyers have definitely made an offer to Risto to resign him.

None of the stories put the contact offer details in their story though.