• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2024 Patriots Draft Thread

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's not fair company for Mac. Half way through the first isn't the same as first couple picks.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's not fair company for Mac. Half way through the first isn't the same as first couple picks.
I Dont Morgan Freeman GIF

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will say, after last night, Penix is a no go for me.

Strong arm, quick release, can move in and out of the pocket but lacks consistent accuracy, easily flustered and mostly...fragile.

He's made of glass. Not the thick, leaded crystal goblet you like, but the super thin wine glass your wife likes.

JJ though. He's a baller. He ain't sliding.
Fuck you, tackle me. I want another yard because we're gonna win this thing.

Mayfield in FA and McCarthy in the 2nd.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will say, after last night, Penix is a no go for me.

Strong arm, quick release, can move in and out of the pocket but lacks consistent accuracy, easily flustered and mostly...fragile.

He's made of glass. Not the thick, leaded crystal goblet you like, but the super thin wine glass your wife likes.

JJ though. He's a baller. He ain't sliding.
Fuck you, tackle me. I want another yard because we're gonna win this thing.

Mayfield in FA and McCarthy in the 2nd.
@YankeeRebel...Edited as you were laughing...

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So it's Maye or bust for you?

As much as it pains me to say it yes. IMO (and my opinion is useless) I think he'd be a better fit in New England compared to those other two.

Will he actually be drafted by NE probably not

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still like Nix better than anyone else. Brains, strength, accuracy and most important, maturity.

Got a doctorate, he's 24, engaged. His girlfriend ain't a bag of nails either. Love her name......Izzy Smoke...

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still like Nix better than anyone else. Brains, strength, accuracy and most important, maturity.

Got a doctorate, he's 24, engaged. His girlfriend ain't a bag of nails either. Love her name......Izzy Smoke...

Forgot about Nix.. Yes I'd take Nix over Maye and anyone else

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The knock-on Nix was post snap reads. It seems he cleaned that up at Oregon and that is teachable. Nix is the proverbial wild card. If that's who the team covets it allows them the freedom to make moves like trading down once or twice for capital, selecting an OT or WR, but you can't miss on the pick. If you trade down, you have to take him late round one with the tradedown. He is projected early round two but any QB after him is likely not ready. So if you miss on him you are not getting a decent QB. Then you have to ask is he the type QB that can play in today's NFL game? He seems more of a pocket QB more in the mode of our current offensive schemes

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The knock-on Nix was post snap reads. It seems he cleaned that up at Oregon and that is teachable. Nix is the proverbial wild card. If that's who the team covets it allows them the freedom to make moves like trading down once or twice for capital, selecting an OT or WR, but you can't miss on the pick. If you trade down, you have to take him late round one with the tradedown. He is projected early round two but any QB after him is likely not ready. So if you miss on him you are not getting a decent QB. Then you have to ask is he the type QB that can play in today's NFL game? He seems more of a pocket QB more in the mode of our current offensive schemes
I got questions but no answers on Nx.
I do believe he'll be gone in the 1st round.
Lots of stuff still to happen - pro-day, combine, scouts weighing in......

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
welp Vrabel is available now

cheerupcharlie

Correcting BK on the daily
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No on Vrablel. This is an offensive oriented league. We need a young bright offensive mind as a head coach.