• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2024 Off-Season Soul 12 Discussion

osubuckeye89

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,440.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m not sure if that is better or worse than the super linebackers who can cover 20 yards with back pedaling and leaping to knock balls down

Yea every defender having super verticals to bat down or INT passes is also a big problem. The blocking looks broken too, too many times does the OL just not block anyone at all. If they can patch that kinda BS up I might reconsider a purchase, but it's EA so I doubt it

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea every defender having super verticals to bat down or INT passes is also a big problem. The blocking looks broken too, too many times does the OL just not block anyone at all. If they can patch that kinda BS up I might reconsider a purchase, but it's EA so I doubt it

I can’t recall the OL ever being good at blocking

Although i heard on some shirt that in old games if you drop back too far or roll out of the pocket the line automatically breaks down….

osubuckeye89

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,440.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can’t recall the OL ever being good at blocking

Although i heard on some shirt that in old games if you drop back too far or roll out of the pocket the line automatically breaks down….

OL in EA games have always been wonky. But this looks like the worst it's ever been. It's not even like OL is just handicapped and gets easily beat by defenders. One or two OL will just stand there and literally do nothing, or turn the wrong direction and let the defender freely by. This is probably a somewhat easily fixed AI issue, but like I said, it's EA and as long as they are raking in the cash, they could care less.

osubuckeye89

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,440.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another annoying thing on defense is that the AI takes the worst possible pursuit angles possible a good amount of the time, like they run behind the guy with the ball then start chasing him. Wtf? lol. I get it's a video game and not real life, but at least make it somewhat real.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OL in EA games have always been wonky. But this looks like the worst it's ever been. It's not even like OL is just handicapped and gets easily beat by defenders. One or two OL will just stand there and literally do nothing, or turn the wrong direction and let the defender freely by. This is probably a somewhat easily fixed AI issue, but like I said, it's EA and as long as they are raking in the cash, they could care less.

Another annoying thing on defense is that the AI takes the worst possible pursuit angles possible a good amount of the time, like they run behind the guy with the ball then start chasing him. Wtf? lol. I get it's a video game and not real life, but at least make it somewhat real.

These are amazingly bad

I’m kinda sad the two games I was most jacked about have been complete failures on next gen consoles

Meanwhile I’m over here playing my ps2 looking for an ncaa game for that now lol

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sounds like tecmo bowl do they all dive at the same time too?