• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2024 NFL Draft discussion thread

nflbronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who are the Broncos going to trade for picks? Simmons? Jeudy? Sutton? Jewell? Bolles?
I'd trade all of them but, Bolles but, that's me. Let guys go to better teams.

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’d guess there will be one trade. It takes two to tango, and I doubt many people are saying I want a bunch of those players from a 1-5 team.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’d guess there will be one trade. It takes two to tango, and I doubt many people are saying I want a bunch of those players from a 1-5 team.
I think every team knows the Broncos are a giant dumpster fire but the players aren’t the reason. For someone like Justin Simmons I can see a team like Philly acknowledging that he’s been a great player on a bad team for years now and pulling the trigger.

nflbronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd counter it George if you look league wide I've seen alot of crappy play from many teams this year, Heck even the AFC stud QB's Burrow Allen Watson Herbert have looked like garbage so far.

LGM

6 Time Poster of the Month
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't be surprised with up to three trades depending on what the going price is for any one of them. If Jeudy's market is only a 4th, I could see more guys going. Might as well ditch the salaries especially if the plan is to draft a qb and get rid of WIlson.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jeudy could net 2 picks, though anything more than a 3rd would be great. Simmons the same. The rest are day 3 picks, or pick swaps.

MY best guess for Jeudy is we get a 4th and 5th for him if traded. May even have to give back a 7th or something. Could also keep him another year, see if he posts better numbers then perhaps get a better comp pick for him but that is of course asking a lot because to get a comp pick it means you don't sign back what you lose.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think we only trade one as well. It doesn't really have anything to do with our record though. If a player can help a team I don't care what his record is. We have good players here... We just don't have a good culture/mix of players here.

Most likely a WR

Bolles- Won't get traded. One year left on his deal, no backup LT that can keep Russ alive the rest of the year.
Jewell- Wants to return to Denver. If Payton doesn't like him (which would be odd to me because he has played well with him) then he seems likely to re-sign here with his contract expiring.
Justin Simmons- Really hard to trade the leader of your team. I know we wanna gut this team a bit but this sends a horrible message to your team when you trade a leader still under contract and Simmons has played well this year.

A WR- I don't see us moving both (but possible if we could) but I think one is very likely.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we only trade one as well. It doesn't really have anything to do with our record though. If a player can help a team I don't care what his record is. We have good players here... We just don't have a good culture/mix of players here.

Most likely a WR

Bolles- Won't get traded. One year left on his deal, no backup LT that can keep Russ alive the rest of the year.
Jewell- Wants to return to Denver. If Payton doesn't like him (which would be odd to me because he has played well with him) then he seems likely to re-sign here with his contract expiring.
Justin Simmons- Really hard to trade the leader of your team. I know we wanna gut this team a bit but this sends a horrible message to your team when you trade a leader still under contract and Simmons has played well this year.

A WR- I don't see us moving both (but possible if we could) but I think one is very likely.
I can see trading Simmons to a contender - he might be too old by the time the Broncos are ready to contend. The players would understand that as an opportunity.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can see trading Simmons to a contender - he might be too old by the time the Broncos are ready to contend. The players would understand that as an opportunity.

I don't see it at the deadline. Could be wrong. More of an offseason trade if he is traded, IMO.

Just my opinion not saying he has no chance.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not draft eligible but keep an eye on Oklahoma State RB Ollie Gordon down the line.

Fella had me 42 fantasy points in my fantasy league yesterday! :)

3 really good games in a row for him.

Mountain Bronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Juedy just isn't that good of a WR, so I don't see anyone giving up much value for him. Sutton who I had written off is balling though.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sutton showed what he can do when he brings out the dog inside him.

My assessment of Jeudy through 4 years is that he can be an "ok" but not great WR but I think he is one of those guys who almost needs to be in a really good offense and he can do his thing when he doesn't have a lot of attention on him while the opposing team is focusing on the other two more dangerous WR's.... He probably needs a change of scenery.

Buffalo Bills would be a good team for him.. They need another weapon. Diggs will demand the most attention. Gabe Davis is decent but never really took that step into being a solid #2 WR.. Looked like he may be after 2021 and the start of 2022 but now he looks more like a 3rd WR. Bills don't exactly classify as my "perfect offense" for Jeudy above but I think they need something with Diggs and Davis and he may be a bit more productive with Diggs as the #1.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My lil homie Oklahoma State RB Ollie Gordon with another incredible game last night.

Last two weeks

287-4
271-2

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jeudy has his faults as a player, but he is entirely misused in this current offense. He has to be synced up with a QB who can hit him coming out of his breaks - or stay on his feet long enough to hit him long. Wilson - currently - is neither of those things.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DC have you heard of this guy .....lol my High school . he is fun to watch ..

Tyreek Hill​

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he does something it will be my guess the frist ever I know of from that crap hole

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DC have you heard of this guy .....lol my High school . he is fun to watch ..

Tyreek Hill​

Yeah, he is a great athlete. He aint Tyree Hill though.

Player to really keep an eye on though come draft season.