• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2024 Draft & FA. Where do we start?

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure he did! Washington is willing to spend money. The Cowboys hide behind the cap. They could clear all the money they want, they are just cheap as Hell now. And they have a QB that's gonna demand $60M per year
You need to get off this Dak demand. You and I have no clue what Dak wants.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Dillon can be "ok" in a time share. Need to pair him with another back though

I hear a rumor the Cowboys want Jonathan Brooks. I would like Brooks on this team. I think he could surprise people. The vision he has is impressive to me. Fast enough to be Dangerous. He certainly is much better than the trash currently on the roster.

DALLAScornhusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear a rumor the Cowboys want Jonathan Brooks. I would like Brooks on this team. I think he could surprise people. The vision he has is impressive to me. Fast enough to be Dangerous. He certainly is much better than the trash currently on the roster.
I'm sure his ACL will make him a "steal" with our second pick.
Insert puke emoji.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am definitely on the "Draft Jonathan Brooks" band wagon.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone looks good in highlight films of course, but I don't recall seeing any of our LBs shoot the right gap so often during the same time period. Clearly the instincts or the time spent in the film room were superior to what we had here.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Isn't James Conner on the trade block every year? Would fit here nicely in a RB rotation.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone looks good in highlight films of course, but I don't recall seeing any of our LBs shoot the right gap so often during the same time period. Clearly the instincts or the time spent in the film room were superior to what we had here.

Sean Lee wasnt the fastest LB, but his instincts were off the chart. Which is how he hit holes before anyone else.
I am liking all the info you are throwing up on Kendricks. :thumb:

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I like the move. Smart move by Kendricks. Kendricks would have been a temporary starter for the Niners. He is full time starter here and he can make more money next off season.

He also will be helping the rest of the defense learn Zimmer's scheme. Finally these pinheads make a move.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like the move. Smart move by Kendricks. Kendricks would have been a temporary starter for the Niners. He is full time starter here and he can make more money next off season.

He also will be helping the rest of the defense learn Zimmer's scheme. Finally these pinheads make a move.
He's an average signing for most teams but a really good signing for us. When you go from near the bottom of the league to average it's a huge improvement to your team. Now that Quinn is gone I don't think we will be dumb enough to play safeties as LBers on run downs. I'm sure we will still add players and don't know what will happen with LVE, but Kendricks, LVE and Clark isn't too bad. It's not great of course but it is way better than playing two LBs when one was Clark and the other is a 200lbs safety like we did at the end of last year. I can't wait to see Bell get some rotation snaps as an in the box safety. I also think the days of playing two strong safeties with cover issues together in the nickel will be gone. How in the world we thought Kearse and Wilson should be on the field together in a man coverage scheme on 3rd and long was perplexing.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure he did! Washington is willing to spend money. The Cowboys hide behind the cap. They could clear all the money they want, they are just cheap as Hell now. And they have a QB that's gonna demand $60M per year
Now,
You need to get off this Dak demand. You and I have no clue what Dak wants.
I'll stay on any kick I want. And he wants around $60M. Stick around and learn something
So now it is around $60M. I am learning that you try to pass of your opinion as fact. You said $60m and now around "60m. You and I don't have a clue what Dak is asking for.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now,

So now it is around $60M. I am learning that you try to pass of your opinion as fact. You said $60m and now around "60m. You and I don't have a clue what Dak is asking for.
We.....shall.....see.....$60 million per is what he wants and you can kiss my ass when the contract is signed

Last edited:

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A lot of friendly fire being lobbed around today.
Yeah, I think a lot of Jerry and Stephen anger being spread, myself included. If there was ever a team built to go all in(a team with a chance with a couple of key rental pieces) it was this team last year and this coming year. Instead, its already being stripped down. All after Jerry's "all in" BS. I wonder if you polled this entire Cowboys board, which includes a ton of knowledgeable guys who don't always see things the same way...for all out disagreements, I wonder if given the opportunity to fire Jerry and Stephen, if we could get a 100% unanimous vote. My bet is we would

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A lot of friendly fire being lobbed around today.
Cowboys fans are frustrated right now. We all have different ideas,and honestly many of the ideas on here are better than what this FO will end up doing. So many botched contracts and dilly-dallying around by this FO they made the mess they are in with Dak.