• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2024 Cowboys in Oxnard

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been hearing Kendricks and Carson looked real good yesterday. Quinn draft picks like Wright and Fehoko not moving the needle.

Wright I expect to be gone. Horrible reach. Carson is taking his roster spot

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You got your wish.
Interesting. Not just a swap of disappointing players IMO. Wright can be cut with no dead money (and it's pretty likely he was going to be cut so I assume the same for Booth) while Booth would have a $1M dead cap hit if cut. So we wouldn't have just swapped the two to cut Booth in two weeks unless we are dumber than I think. Since it's Zimmer's old team it shows we traded for him with the plan to have him on the roster. Personally if he can play STs I really like the move. I was done with Wright for a while now.
CBs: Diggs, Bland, Lewis, Carson are all on the 53. How many. more do we keep of Booth, Scott and Goodwin?
Safeties: Hooker, Wilson, Bell, Thomas, Mukuamu.

Last year on the initial roster we had 7 CBs and 5 safeties. But surely we will keep more than 4 LBers this year so we shall see. Note: Goodwin was initially cut and resigned last year in a pre=planned move

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting. Not just a swap of disappointing players IMO. Wright can be cut with no dead money (and it's pretty likely he was going to be cut so I assume the same for Booth) while Booth would have a $1M dead cap hit if cut. So we wouldn't have just swapped the two to cut Booth in two weeks unless we are dumber than I think. Since it's Zimmer's old team it shows we traded for him with the plan to have him on the roster. Personally if he can play STs I really like the move. I was done with Wright for a while now.
CBs: Diggs, Bland, Lewis, Carson are all on the 53. How many. more do we keep of Booth, Scott and Goodwin?
Safeties: Hooker, Wilson, Bell, Thomas, Mukuamu.

Last year on the initial roster we had 7 CBs and 5 safeties. But surely we will keep more than 4 LBers this year so we shall see. Note: Goodwin was initially cut and resigned last year in a pre=planned move
I like Booth as the 5th corner. I think the back 7 of the defense is looking like the strength of the football team

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Preseason or spot duty in season, I think they should do a lot of read option with Lance