• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 2023 Western Conference Finals: 1) Nuggets vs 7) Lakers (Bubble Rematch)

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, in 2016 I posted a picture of myself with an attractive blonde from my HS class (God knows what she's doing these days). It was a bragging point at a much less stable time.

It really is time to move on from it, though.
Now where's the fun in that...?

If the situation was reversed I HIGHLY doubt you'd do anyone that courtesy...

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was the positive I got out of it. In game adjustments have to be made faster for sure. Can't fall behind 20+ again. Takes too much energy to keep clawing back...
Fuck, so many turnovers and lack of hustle in the first half. I don't blame them though. I've gone to do work in Aspen at altitude, and the first day I can barely go up stairs . I expect them to be better in the beginning of the next game.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck, so many turnovers and lack of hustle in the first half. I don't blame them though. I've gone to do work in Aspen at altitude, and the first day I can barely go up stairs . I expect them to be better in the beginning of the next game.
Definitely a good place to lose your breath. Only been to Denver once, but it's something you don't forget about...

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definitely a good place to lose your breath. Only been to Denver once, but it's something you don't forget about...
14 hour drive from LA if you only stop for gas and to piss.lol Done that drive a bunch of times. Beautiful drive though.
Almost died coming back one night. Was coming down and went around a corner and there were like four deer in the middle of the road. I don't know how I missed them. My assistant was with me but she was asleep in the passenger seat. She woke up and asked what happend . I didn't tell her we almost died,lol

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
14 hour drive from LA if you only stop for gas and to piss.lol Done that drive a bunch of times. Beautiful drive though.
Almost died coming back one night. Was coming down and went around a corner and there were like four deer in the middle of the road. I don't know how I missed them. My assistant was with me but she was asleep in the passenger seat. She woke up and asked what happend . I didn't tell her we almost died,lol
I was mostly in Ft Carson in Colorado Springs. (Yes , an Air Force guy working on an Army base lol). Worst thing I remember were those hilly roads in the winter time. When those roads got icy, look out...

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Expecting the lakers to start Rui in game 2
Nuggets likely thinking the same meaning they will plan on it. Putting Rui on Jokic was smart but with Denver having 2 days to gameplan I don’t see him having the same success slowing down Jokic as he did tonight.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, in 2016 I posted a picture of myself with an attractive blonde from my HS class (God knows what she's doing these days). It was a bragging point at a much less stable time.

It really is time to move on from it, though.
Thats better than Alaska guy who posted himself with one of his eastern European mail order hookers when he went to go see her. I still have that pic saved in the old laptop I was using back around 2015.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Being a homer I look at AD scoring 40, Bron 1 assist away from a triple/double and the Lakers shooting 54/46 and still losing as something that’s gonna be extremely hard to replicate again. Obviously Denver had some shots go their way tonight but if I had to guess a team whose more likely to replicate that kind of offensive performance again I’m gonna go with Denver as that is more their style being the #1 Offense these playoffs. Lakers being the #1 Defense will make it challenging but AD and Reaves played out of their minds tonight, Jokic and Murray had a normal game by their standards.

All that said I still don’t feel super confident in Game 2.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Being a homer I look at AD scoring 40, Bron 1 assist away from a triple/double and the Lakers shooting 54/46 and still losing as something that’s gonna be extremely hard to replicate again. Obviously Denver had some shots go their way tonight but if I had to guess a team whose more likely to replicate that kind of offensive performance again I’m gonna go with Denver as that is more their style being the #1 Offense these playoffs. Lakers being the #1 Defense will make it challenging but AD and Reaves played out of their minds tonight, Jokic and Murray had a normal game by their standards.

All that said I still don’t feel super confident in Game 2.
They were outrebounded 47-30 and had 10 more offensive rebounds which led to more shots. Most of Lebron’s points were pretty easy is the thing. I saw Jokic and Murray hit 30 foot fadaways with a hand in their face. Every game is different so we really don’t know what will happen in game two but LA needs to start Rui.

Reaves and DLo out there is too bad defensively and DLo was awful last night. Those two gave them so many easy buckets. I didn’t like their starting lineup last game. It made no sense

Last edited:

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They were outrebounded 47-30 and had 10 more offensive rebounds which led to more shots. Most of Lebron’s points were pretty easy is the thing. I saw Jokic and Murray hit 30 foot fadaways with a hand in their face. Every game is different so we really don’t know what will happen in game two but LA needs to start Rui.

Reaves and DLo out there is too bad defensively and DLo was awful last night. Those two gave us so many easy buckets. I didn’t like their starting lineup last game. It made no sense
Denver will be ready and make the necessary adjustments. Remove Gordon from the dunker spot which makes it harder for the AD double. Can also go dribble hand off as well

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Reaves and DLo out there is too bad defensively and DLo was awful last night. Those two gave us so many easy buckets. I didn’t like their starting lineup last game. It made no sense
I still think this series is about pace. The team that is most effective dictating the kind of game that’s played will be the winner in my opinion.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Denver will be ready and make the necessary adjustments. Remove Gordon from the dunker spot which makes it harder for the AD double. Can also go dribble hand off as well
Does it though? If you look at that offense (and you can’t take away everything) I wouldn’t mind living and dying with Aaron Gordon taking jump shots.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 28,955.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He shouldn’t show favoritism toward one team and it shows lack of professionalism. A joke that Silver allows it.
He is just 1 man, pretty much impossible to sit behind both teams.

You are the running joke on here.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 28,955.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My guy, what’s up with D Lo?

What kind of salary do you give a guy whose ass is glued to the bench to end games?

He will have a great game and then drop off the face of the earth the next 2.
Sign and trade his ass outta LA.