• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2023 offseason thread

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a disappointing night. Scoot and Amen get hurt. Then the Wemby/Miller game sucked ass. Now I'm not worried about their futures, its SL. I'm just saying from an entertainment stand point, we got jackshit. Neither guy really did anything fun and the game itself was bad. It's not like you're gonna get stellar play in SL but some times you do get some entertaining games. This wasn't one of them

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Perhaps Victor needs to rethink his whole “why do I need to get bigger” quote he gave a few months back.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a disappointing night. Scoot and Amen get hurt. Then the Wemby/Miller game sucked ass. Now I'm not worried about their futures, its SL. I'm just saying from an entertainment stand point, we got jackshit. Neither guy really did anything fun and the game itself was bad. It's not like you're gonna get stellar play in SL but some times you do get some entertaining games. This wasn't one of them
Scoot, Whitmore, Amen looked good though.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hmmm maybe.....there is some risk there without a doubt....

guess who is the only younger 1st team All NBA defender in NBA history than Mobley?

Dude just stop being ridiculous.

Mobley is really good.

Wemby is a generational talent.

Don’t worry, because the Spurs would laugh at the offer.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching a live report from Las Vegas.

1. Jalen Brwon and the Celtics will be meeting in LV today,
A. One of two things will happen
1. Brown will sign a Max Deal extension that will be the richest in NBA History...................or
2. Representatives will be at the meeting from the Portland Trail Blazer to concludr a Blazer/Celtic trade Brown/Lillard

Lillard was approached yesterday and was quoted: "I would have no problem playing in Boston."

The rumors get completely out of hand from here.

All I will say, is to watch the news and or Wojo's tweets. Anything else is pure bullshit.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude just stop being ridiculous.

Mobley is really good.

Wemby is a generational talent.

Don’t worry, because the Spurs would laugh at the offer.
That kid is not a "generational talent". Do you remember what Magic and Bird looked like as rookies? MJ? LBJ? Unless your definition of a "generation" is 4-5 years because this kid will not be as good as Luka. He will be a plus defender while he hopefully gains 30-40 pounds so he won't be bounced around like a ping pong ball in a summer league game, and someone needs to tell him that sub 30% from 3 the last five years means he probably needs to quit jacking it up like Steph Curry

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This man fucked with the wrong people. Career over?

Surveillance video showed she smacked herself in the face while trying to get his attention lol.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That kid is not a "generational talent". Do you remember what Magic and Bird looked like as rookies? MJ? LBJ? Unless your definition of a "generation" is 4-5 years because this kid will not be as good as Luka. He will be a plus defender while he hopefully gains 30-40 pounds so he won't be bounced around like a ping pong ball in a summer league game, and someone needs to tell him that sub 30% from 3 the last five years means he probably needs to quit jacking it up like Steph Curry
Maybe we should wait until he plays a couple of real games before we decide either way?

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He’ll put on weight. People said the same thing about Chet Holmgren and he put on 13 pounds while also being limited by injury over the past year. I don’t think he’s ready to have instant NBA impact like LeBron. But in 2-3 years he has a chance to be really good.

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I only know one thing, if you struggle in your first summer league game then you can draw complete conclusions about that players career.

It is literally the most important game of every players career.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I only know one thing, if you struggle in your first summer league game then you can draw complete conclusions about that players career.

It is literally the most important game of every players career.
I didn’t even watch for this very reason. I caught about 4-5 trips down the floor. I want to see him against the real deal.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe we should wait until he plays a couple of real games before we decide either way?
I think you're making my point Bro. I've been listening to people babble about this "generational talent" about a kid who has never played in the NBA. Well, there's one summer league game in the books

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He’ll put on weight. People said the same thing about Chet Holmgren and he put on 13 pounds while also being limited by injury over the past year. I don’t think he’s ready to have instant NBA impact like LeBron. But in 2-3 years he has a chance to be really good.
100% agree. But there is nothing "generational" about your very fair assessment.