• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2023 offseason thread

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I included him bc he goes with any Harden trade. They are butt buddies
I see that. And I agree. God damn…here I go again with this god forsaken team. How many times have I said this is all just reshuffling the deck seats on the Titanic. And yet here I am again letting MonTrashZel ruin my weekend because this fucker exists. I’ve got Nick Nurse who will play 4 wings at the same time and my wings are out of the special Olympics and even if they Dr Frankenstein the shit out of this roster and build something great I’m one trip down the floor and knee injury to Embiid away from jumping off the Ben Franklin bridge which isn’t even funny anymore because my cousin at 46 decided to bail on his wife and son by jumping off the Manhattan Bridge on Mothers Day so happy fucking Friday everybody. I’m smoking a bowl.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see that. And I agree. God damn…here I go again with this god forsaken team. How many times have I said this is all just reshuffling the deck seats on the Titanic. And yet here I am again letting MonTrashZel ruin my weekend because this fucker exists. I’ve got Nick Nurse who will play 4 wings at the same time and my wings are out of the special Olympics and even if they Dr Frankenstein the shit out of this roster and build something great I’m one trip down the floor and knee injury to Embiid away from jumping off the Ben Franklin bridge which isn’t even funny anymore because my cousin at 46 decided to bail on his wife and son by jumping off the Manhattan Bridge on Mothers Day so happy fucking Friday everybody. I’m smoking a bowl.
Glad to hear you are doing so well

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Getting Levine who is younger and cheaper and fits the maxey timeline is fine. Imo.

Should keep Joel happy and engaged and not asking for a trade to one of the 29 superior cities in the nba…

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Except that when you are dealing the super max caliber player 9 times out of 10 you’re losing that deal.

In the short term, yes.

In the long term?

Where were the Blazers going last 2 years? Did they have any chance whatsoever to contend?

Trade Dame to a team going all in. Get future picks.

Sometimes those picks end up not being worth a ton, sometimes you hit the jackpot like OKC did with the Paul George trade.

Either way, the team dealing the star gets to reset, which is a good thing in the NBA.

Waiting until the star is fed up and demands a trade is the losing play.

Be proactive if your team isn’t a realistic contender AND doesn’t have a realistic pathway to get there. Don’t sign your 32 year old superstar to a super max when your second best player is Jerami Grant.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Wemby makes his debut tonight.

Will he get Britney Speers courtside seats?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have people who swear by it

Never tried it myself

My college roommates would do it and eat all my food….
Like I said, I don't miss that. I would get so hungry and eat junk food. Easy way to gain weight.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's better to eat while reading this thread?

Cheetos
Kettle Chips
Movie Theatre Popcorns.

I have to stop eating so many Twizzlers.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,296.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NBA trivia time: Which NBA player has scored the most points over their career in game 7's?

Y'all gave 2 minutes to guess.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,296.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Cheetos
Kettle Chips
Movie Theatre Popcorns.

Klondikes.

Duh.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,296.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Cheetos
Kettle Chips
Movie Theatre Popcorns.

You could have made that a poll thread.

*SMH at these rookies*