• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2022 NE Patriots Roster

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just reporting what I saw on NE Bleacher Report. Maybe the guy who saw them took the film, I have no idea.

Thanks for the update. And the film.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Henry Anderson was a player we had high hopes for last year.
Let's not forget he suffered a torn pec in 4th game. That is often the end of a career.
He is no lock to make the team......

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I'm talking to my Vac Truck Operator and one of our electricians this morning and my operator says something about his coaching at Kenwood.
I am a big fan of his because he is ALWAYS on call and yet has made time to coach kids too. I mentioned Marcus Jones to the electrician because he coached him years back.
My guy said yeah, he's had 4 guys go to the NFL. Turns out, another one of them was Malcom Perry! Marcus and Malcom played together at Kenwood over lapping by a couple years.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing is more rewarding than coaching kids who go far beyond the level you coached them. Even more when they reach the top and remember you and what you did for them.
I am so glad for him, my operator.
He loves his kids so much. It is such a burden and yet such a high for him.
He has been to more funerals than any person I know. So many families reach out to him and still call him coach.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing is more rewarding than coaching kids who go far beyond the level you coached them. Even more when they reach the top and remember you and what you did for them.
Beating cancer comes to mind

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Patriots traded WR N'Keal Harry to the Bears for a 2024 seventh-round pick.​

There's a way to see this optimistically for Harry if you squint hard enough: Byron Pringle is far from a lock outside, and Harry has the tools to be a contested-catch boundary receiver. But he won't have long to impress the Bears coaching staff and this price clearly shows they won't be married to him. The Patriots will save a little over $1.8 million in cap space by moving on from Harry, who they clearly had blocked out of plausible roster spot consideration.

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There's a way to see this optimistically for Harry if you squint hard enough: Byron Pringle is far from a lock outside, and Harry has the tools to be a contested-catch boundary receiver. But he won't have long to impress the Bears coaching staff and this price clearly shows they won't be married to him. The Patriots will save a little over $1.8 million in cap space by moving on from Harry, who they clearly had blocked out of plausible roster spot consideration.

It's Tre Nixon time!

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Part of me feels bad for the kid. I fell NE really misjudged him especially in relation to our system. The expectations were really high. In all honesty I wish him the very best of luck.

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't believe we only got a 7th round pick for the best blocking WR in the history of the NFL. What was Bill thinking..........

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Bears got fleeced.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Part of me feels bad for the kid. I fell NE really misjudged him especially in relation to our system. The expectations were really high. In all honesty I wish him the very best of luck.
Harry was a good kid. I wish him well too.

Should do better in the friendly Chicago area!

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harry was a good kid. I wish him well too.

Should do better in the friendly Chicago area!
Truth be told, there are a lot of good kids in this world. Harry didn't seem to try very hard at improving himself or carving out a role for himself. I don't wish him to have bad things happen, but I don't wish him well either.

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sometime a change does good. Looks at Tannehill

You had to go there. Tannehill IMO is benefitting from a really great team coached by a really great coach. If TEN had a real QB they'd likely have a ring by now or at least a visit to the SB.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Truth be told, there are a lot of good kids in this world. Harry didn't seem to try very hard at improving himself or carving out a role for himself. I don't wish him to have bad things happen, but I don't wish him well either.
Not sure I agree that the effort was not there, because that's a claim we cannot substantiate, it feels more like something we say to rationalize his lack of success. I eluded to the fact I felt the Pats misread him, misjudged him I feel this has more to do with it. At ASU he faced lesser talent and looked the part had he played in the SEC or BIG 12 he may not have jumped out at you because they defend so much better. I feel when the Pats took him in round one they failed to realize on of the most important aspects of any rookie. How high is the ceiling? He was very likely talent capped coming out of college and I feel the Pats missed that. We knew he could not get off the line clean or separate but they still took him round one. I don't put this N'Keal I think the Pats way way way overreached for him

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You had to go there. Tannehill IMO is benefitting from a really great team coached by a really great coach. If TEN had a real QB they'd likely have a ring by now or at least a visit to the SB.
There is little doubt in the mind of most he is a better QB than he was in Miami. Now that could well be the system he is in and the talent around him. There are very few QBs that make receivers better it's more vice verce. He had nothing in Miami and took the heat. I feel his current system is best suited for his skill set.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Down one more. Down to 84.

My guess is BB is getting serious. He doesn't care how many short of the allowable 90 he is.

If you're here, Work.

Heard he will be selling Lobster Rolls on the Cape this year.

He never really had the tools or talent to compete. It's tough getting any spot on any NFL team