• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2022 NBA Offseason thread

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Figured it's time to start a thread specifically for the offseason news and we can put the regular season thread to rest. Post all your coaching, trades, signing, rumors and other related drama here!

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Finally something out of the FO that I can get behind. Ham and Atkinson are two guys I'd like to get

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Figured it's time to start a thread specifically for the offseason news and we can put the regular season thread to rest. Post all your coaching, trades, signing, rumors and other related drama here!

Im still focus on winning a title

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Finally something out of the FO that I can get behind. Ham and Atkinson are two guys I'd like to get

They'd be good. I could get behind either.

I don't hate the Mark Jackson talk. He did a good job coaching the Warriors, he was just too much of an asshole. lol

Really, I'd be good with any name mentioned so far except Doc.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,101.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't hate the Mark Jackson talk. He did a good job coaching the Warriors, he was just too much of an asshole. lol

Jackson yes. No to Ham.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,300.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Jackson doesnt get the credit he should for his time with the Warriors

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some questions to be asked...

Should Finch be fired after Minnesota choked in three of their four losses against Memphis?

With the Nuggets, Clippers, and Pelicans figured to improve next season, what does this mean for the Jazz? Have they peaked? Should they shop their most tradeable commodity in Mitchell?

How about Quin Snyder? Will he be coaching a different team next season, perhaps the Lakers or the aforementioned Timberwolves? Maybe even the Hornets...?

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should Finch be fired after Minnesota choked in three of their four losses against Memphis?

Tough one. If they were even a little smarter, they likely win the series 4-1. That's not a good look. But, they also showed a ton of improvement over last year.

They should keep him and see if he and the players can learn from this. Besides, who are they going to get that's better?

With the Nuggets, Clippers, and Pelicans figured to improve next season, what does this mean for the Jazz? Have they peaked? Should they shop their most tradeable commodity in Mitchell?

Jazz need to either commit to building around Mitchell...or blow it up and just rebuild. I think they've hit their ceiling or are real close to it at least.

How about Quin Snyder? Will he be coaching a different team next season, perhaps the Lakers or the aforementioned Timberwolves? Maybe even the Hornets...?

Depends on what he wants. In places like Utah and similar, there is a ceiling that bigger markets don't have as far as attracting top talent. So, if he wants to improve his chances for competing for titles more seasons than not...he'll go to a bigger market team.

If not, he may as well stay put. The Jazz are typically a pretty well run franchise and there are no other pro sports teams to compete with, so it's a good gig. No need to go to a Minny or Charlotte unless they offer him more money than the Jazz are willing to pay.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tough one. If they were even a little smarter, they likely win the series 4-1. That's not a good look. But, they also showed a ton of improvement over last year.

They should keep him and see if he and the players can learn from this. Besides, who are they going to get that's better?

Jazz need to either commit to building around Mitchell...or blow it up and just rebuild. I think they've hit their ceiling or are real close to it at least.

Depends on what he wants. In places like Utah and similar, there is a ceiling that bigger markets don't have as far as attracting top talent. So, if he wants to improve his chances for competing for titles more seasons than not...he'll go to a bigger market team.

If not, he may as well stay put. The Jazz are typically a pretty well run franchise and there are no other pro sports teams to compete with, so it's a good gig. No need to go to a Minny or Charlotte unless they offer him more money than the Jazz are willing to pay.
yah go to a bigger market like the Knicks or the Lakers......

errgg...nevermind. lol.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:nod: We can easily make this the Cavs offseason thread

Last edited:

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any Hockey fans here?

Trying to put together a correct score parlay for round 1 so if any of you are hockey fans.

Give me your unbiased predictions.

Who win each series and in how many games