• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2022 NBA Offseason thread

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been so locked in at work that I'm only now seeing Miami resigned Caleb

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So apparnetly after bringing back Kessler Edwards the nets only have 2 open roster spots left

So they’re probably making a move to clear spade before a kd deal happens

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see Britney Griner is begging for the government to come to her aid.

The same person that refused to come out for the national anthem. The same person that was just fine taking a bunch of money from Russia despite the State Department warning her not to go there. The same person that stupidly gave the Russians an excuse by having illegal drugs.

If she comes home before other Americans that actually fought for our country that are unjustly in prison there I will throw up.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We can't all be perfect like you
i think its far from being perfect - and you dont have to be a genius to travel to Russia and bring weed.

A. I would never go to Russia with the issues between countries. ESPECIALLY a celebrity that they can use for leverage.

B. If I DID go to Russia because my 250K salary was not big enough and I wanted to take Russian money- I certainly would be terrified of breaking a single law of theirs.

ElPatron1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see Britney Griner is begging for the government to come to her aid.

The same person that refused to come out for the national anthem. The same person that was just fine taking a bunch of money from Russia despite the State Department warning her not to go there. The same person that stupidly gave the Russians an excuse by having illegal drugs.

If she comes home before other Americans that actually fought for our country that are unjustly in prison there I will throw up.

She should be in jail. Anyone stupid enough to bring weed to a Russian airport doesn't need special treatment. She made her bed. I don't feel bad for her at all. Biden will prioritize her return to appease a certain population tho.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She should be in jail. Anyone stupid enough to bring weed to a Russian airport doesn't need special treatment. She made her bed. I don't feel bad for her at all. Biden will prioritize her return to appease a certain population tho.
I of course hope she comes home ASAP. I dont think she should be in jail for a small amount of weed. Russia is obviously an incredibly corrupt country and its unfair what they are doing.

Having said that- its not a surprise....and maybe she feels a little bit more appreciative of American when she gets home.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the money was pretty much identical and he decided to go which is kind of interesting.
Was it though? Were all 3 years guaranteed in Miami? I really don’t know. I heard that was what set the Sixers apart.