• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2022 NBA Offseason thread

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Admittedly, I know very little about Tennis. But I know you need to be a legit athlete to play.

NASCAR on the other hand I’m not familiar with any drivers except for this guy. I watched a documentary about him and was impressed.

Will Ferrell Photo GIF by Talladega Nights
youngest son is into F1 somehow (and has dragged me in a little). He's even looking to join the Formula student team as he heads off to college this fall.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
youngest son is into F1 somehow (and has dragged me in a little). He's even looking to join the Formula student team as he heads off to college this fall.
Is F1 the one that they actually have twists and turns or is it like NASCAR where they only drive in a circle 800 times in a row?

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Encourage it. The SAE programs (whether its Formula or Baja) are excellent programs for any aspiring engineering student. It's one of just a few ways to get consistent hands on experience as an undergrad that you can take into the workforce. A lot of student projects are theoretical. Or you'll get to build some stuff and then its passed off to the next class and you never see it finished. Stuff like the Formula program, you will fully design, build, and compete the car. Most students get the design experience as undergrads, few get the manufacturing side of it too. These programs give you both.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any Lakers fans watching Summer League?

Pippen Jr. is not a pg.

If he is, it will be in name only like Lou Williams, Reggie Jackson, Monta Ellis, Jamal Murray.

He sure likes to score.

Pretty decent at it against summer league caliber players.

Gonna be interesting to see if he can do it in the G League.

He looks kinda smallish.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Encourage it. The SAE programs (whether its Formula or Baja) are excellent programs for any aspiring engineering student. It's one of just a few ways to get consistent hands on experience as an undergrad that you can take into the workforce. A lot of student projects are theoretical. Or you'll get to build some stuff and then its passed off to the next class and you never see it finished. Stuff like the Formula program, you will fully design, build, and compete the car. Most students get the design experience as undergrads, few get the manufacturing side of it too. These programs give you both.
6e3ae4fb_b826_4da5_aa12_ce7b35978456_bf2ce2352e9b7a0803c1c40aa6167861e22f54e4.gif

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Raptors would be stupid to do this. They aren’t winning with KD, Siakam, Van Vleet and Barnes. Plus OG and Trent is not more enticing than other packages, middle of the pack. That isn’t better than Bridges + Ayton. A 3rd team would still need to be included will Toronto giving up more assets

The Raptors can do a deal that doesn’t involve trading Barnes and/or Pascal Siakam and instead is built on OG Anunoby, Gary Trent Jr. and quite possibly rights to Toronto’s first-round picks for the next seven drafts

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is F1 the one that they actually have twists and turns or is it like NASCAR where they only drive in a circle 800 times in a row?
Real turns, and the announcers are actually somewhat intelligent, unlike in most sports.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would be shocked if Ayton ended up with the Nets. That would mean they’re dealing Simmons out as well. Ayton is lesser version of Joel Embiid. He would clog the lane for Simmons.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I bet GOATum works on his game 24/7 this off season. He's gonna show up next season determined to correct his Finals mistakes.

I can see him averaging at least 35 points. To go along with 10+ reb's & 7+ asts. He'll lead the league in steals and be the first player to have a 55/45/90 season.

Disclaimer. Did you know when you put some caviar in a joint it really fucks ya up?

I did a DraftKings lineup of:

Izzy
Max
Suga Sean
Pereira
Uriah Hall
Jalin Turner

I’m a Max homer and I thought he won the last fight. He seems extra juiced for this fight for some reason. I expect him to come out with heat early.

I actually like Cannonier a lot, but I think Izzy just uses quick in and out strikes to stay out of Cannoniers power range.

At least this is what I’m banking on for my bets.

Hall is getting worked