• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2022 NBA Offseason thread

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't feel too bad for KD though.

Everyone knew Kyrie was a bit off. Kyrie ran himself out of Cleveland, then Boston, and so far it's not looking good in Brooklyn.

KD should've known better with Harden. You never saw Harden take the game seriously, and him showing up out of shape surprised no one.

Meanwhile, KD had a solid situation in GS. And GS winning put an even bigger damper on KD - they won before AND after you.

KD walked away from a dynasty to join a circus. Not the best move on his part. Personally it couldn't have turned out any better. Getting a good laugh outta the train wreck that are the Net.

I'd like to know what Draymond thinks about the Brooklyn situation right now. Bet it would be funny.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't feel too bad for KD though.

Everyone knew Kyrie was a bit off. Kyrie ran himself out of Cleveland, then Boston, and so far it's not looking good in Brooklyn.

KD should've known better with Harden. You never saw Harden take the game seriously, and him showing up out of shape surprised no one.

Meanwhile, KD had a solid situation in GS. And GS winning put an even bigger damper on KD - they won before AND after you.
To be honest KD needed to leave GS. That third year was a joyless slog, no one was having much fun since they were expected to just keep winning it was getting kind of old. Plus the entire year was 'will KD leave' questions every day.

If he had stayed of course that next year still would have been a bust as he was hurt all year like Klay.

And KD I think left for a decent reason...he wanted to try to build his own winner. He fucked it up but I have no problem with the attempt.

It's easier to feel this way now that we won again without him and look pretty good for the future too. If we were shitty now I'd agree with you 100% LOL

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The OKC big three of Wesbrick, Harden and KG is the most under achieving group of superstars in NBA history.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KD walked away from a dynasty to join a circus. Not the best move on his part. Personally it couldn't have turned out any better. Getting a good laugh outta the train wreck that are the Net.

I'd like to know what Draymond thinks about the Brooklyn situation right now. Bet it would be funny.
Draymond's looking solid right now. Like I said earlier in this thread - Draymond got the last laugh.

- Warriors won in 2016
- Got KD to come over and win with him
- KD bolts
- Most people said the Warriors were done
- Warriors win, without KD

I'm not one to go to illegitimate titles, that's usually a shit conversation. KD's titles are legit, but KD wanted to forge his own title path post-Warriors. With the Warriors recent win, now there's pressure for KD to win....again.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The OKC big three of Wesbrick, Harden and KG is the most under achieving group of superstars in NBA history.

They got to the Finals. How is that worse than KD/Harden/Kyrie?

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,098.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah Jaylen Brown and Boston is interesting.

He is probably the best player on any of those teams but what is the end goal for BKN?

Tanking or starting over with a couple of nice, young assets to become a playoff team sooner rather than later. I would guess the later with Simmons.
Or they can trade all 3 and get as many assets as possible.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They got to the Finals. How is that worse than KD/Harden/Kyrie?

I am referring to their entire careers not just the OKC period. Regular season superstars. Fake greats. No heart.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Draymond's looking solid right now. Like I said earlier in this thread - Draymond got the last laugh.

- Warriors won in 2016
- Got KD to come over and win with him
- KD bolts
- Most people said the Warriors were done
- Warriors win, without KD

I'm not one to go to illegitimate titles, that's usually a shit conversation. KD's titles are legit, but KD wanted to forge his own title path post-Warriors. With the Warriors recent win, now there's pressure for KD to win....again.

Dude was legit a shoe size from a title last year with both harden and kyrie injured

This year was rough for sure

Biggest lesson is he’s an awful GM lol

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am referring to their entire careers not just the OKC period. Regular season superstars. Fake greats. No heart.

Okay now I know what you're saying. Thanks for the explanation.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I distinctly remember someone around here saying that Kevin Durant would request a trade after Brooklyn decided not to extend Kyrie...

Its Me Yes GIF by Tristen J. Winger