• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2022 NBA Offseason thread

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Portland should be calling to team up Dame and KD.

Not sure what they could put together though.

They’d have to unprotect the Chicago pick for 2023

Sharpe

Firsts

Plus Keon Johnson, bledsoe for salary filler, not sure what else they need filer wise

But sharpe is a better starting piece for a reload than most other contenders will have to offer

It’s a legit top 10 pick

All the picks for jrue alone aren’t worth sharpe imo

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For all the talk about 'he could go anywhere' it seems like there's only a few teams that he would want to go to (contenders) that have good enough packages (Suns, Heat, Sixers) that would even want to do it (Warriors wouldn't for example)

Can you think of any other teams with the assets to make this happen?
I think the only teams he would consider are Phoenix, Miami, Philly, Milwaukee, Dallas, Boston, GS, Clips but more than half wouldn't or couldn't offer enough imo

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmmm...Suns, Heat?

Ayton, Bridges and picks is better, my friend.
So help me out:
It was my understanding that Ayton is a sign and trade situation no? You can’t send multiple players when one is a sign and trade in a deal for Durant. So what can Suns offer that doesn’t cripple the Suns changing destination plans?

How is the Heat offer better? Bam can’t be included. It’s Herro Duncan Robinson. Harris and Simmons have solid chemistry and Maxey has more upside potential than Herro.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For all the talk about 'he could go anywhere' it seems like there's only a few teams that he would want to go to (contenders) that have good enough packages (Suns, Heat, Sixers) that would even want to do it (Warriors wouldn't for example)

Can you think of any other teams with the assets to make this happen?
Oh shit...

Bobby Marks says KD has a NTC.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,098.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They’d have to unprotect the Chicago pick for 2023

Sharpe

Firsts

Plus Keon Johnson, bledsoe for salary filler, not sure what else they need filer wise

But sharpe is a better starting piece for a reload than most other contenders will have to offer

It’s a legit top 10 pick

All the picks for jrue alone aren’t worth sharpe imo
They would have to add some pick swaps in addition to the 1st rounders.

But, Sharpe is a good asset. The Suns could do better.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the only teams he would consider are Phoenix, Miami, Philly, Milwaukee, Dallas, Boston, GS, Clips but more than half wouldn't or couldn't offer enough imo
Exactly. On that list only 3 teams are even realistically in play, maybe only 2 (Suns and Heat). I guess the Clippers could put something together around PG13 but then again why would the Nets want him?

Boston perhaps if they dealt Jaylen Brown and lots of other stuff.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh shit...

Bobby Marks says KD has a NTC.
Well yeah that's why he gets to pick which team the Nets deal with. Which is why it's gonna be a short list (Suns, Heat, maybe that's it?)

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly. On that list only 3 teams are even realistically in play, maybe only 2 (Suns and Heat). I guess the Clippers could put something together around PG13 but then again why would the Nets want him?

Boston perhaps if they dealt Jaylen Brown and lots of other stuff.
Yeah Jaylen Brown and Boston is interesting.

He is probably the best player on any of those teams but what is the end goal for BKN?

Tanking or starting over with a couple of nice, young assets to become a playoff team sooner rather than later. I would guess the later with Simmons.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah Jaylen Brown and Boston is interesting.

He is probably the best player on any of those teams but what is the end goal for BKN?

Tanking or starting over with a couple of nice, young assets to become a playoff team sooner rather than later. I would guess the later with Simmons.

Man, I feel a little bad for Jaylen Brown. He's balling out, but all he ever hears and reads about is that he could be traded for KD.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So help me out:
It was my understanding that Ayton is a sign and trade situation no? You can’t send multiple players when one is a sign and trade in a deal for Durant. So what can Suns offer that doesn’t cripple the Suns changing destination plans?

How is the Heat offer better? Bam can’t be included. It’s Herro Duncan Robinson. Harris and Simmons have solid chemistry and Maxey has more upside potential than Herro.
Definitely deflates those offers bigtime. Maxey is looking a hell of a lot better