• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2022 NBA Offseason thread

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is why people love the NBA offseason. All the drama and all the reveals that come out piecemeal. LOL.
Of the 3 NBA seasons each calendar year, the offseason is 2nd best and if your team is not a contender maybe best. The regular season is easily the worst part.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of the 3 NBA seasons each calendar year, the offseason is 2nd best and if your team is not a contender maybe best. The regular season is easily the worst part.

You don't love load management season?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So help me out:
It was my understanding that Ayton is a sign and trade situation no? You can’t send multiple players when one is a sign and trade in a deal for Durant. So what can Suns offer that doesn’t cripple the Suns changing destination plans?

How is the Heat offer better? Bam can’t be included. It’s Herro Duncan Robinson. Harris and Simmons have solid chemistry and Maxey has more upside potential than Herro.
Question: this is for you and @The Q

With the Ayton situation...what about a 3-team trade? Can Bridges be shipped to a 3 team who then can give assets to PHX and/or BKN? I'm guessing no.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

With the Ayton situation...what about a 3-team trade? Can Bridges be shipped to a 3 team who then can give assets to PHX and/or BKN? I'm guessing no.

I think so since dinwiddie was a sign and trade in a multi team deal

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So help me out:
It was my understanding that Ayton is a sign and trade situation no? You can’t send multiple players when one is a sign and trade in a deal for Durant. So what can Suns offer that doesn’t cripple the Suns changing destination plans?

How is the Heat offer better? Bam can’t be included. It’s Herro Duncan Robinson. Harris and Simmons have solid chemistry and Maxey has more upside potential than Herro.
Yep.

You have it right.

Ayton can't be combined with other players if he is extended.

If he picks up his qualifying offer, he can.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But, is it true?

Can't find it anywhere.

Marks would know.

But, Mayne I misheard?
Honestly don't think it matters, Marks said he's going to 'work with' KD to get him somewhere he'd like to be, which implies maybe there is a NTC. But even if there wasn't I doubt they'd deal him to Sacramento or Orlando or whatever

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KD has requested a trade. :laugh3:

What a disaster this turned out to be. They'll go down as the worst super team of all time.

Harden got to town outta shape then got traded. He also didn't care for the strip clubs in Brooklyn.

Kyrie of course Kyrie'd. He only has his his own interests in mine. That will never change.

None of this is KD's fault. And I don't blame him for wanting out. Wonder why he waited to announce this until after Kyrie opted in?

No sleep till Brooklyn!!!!!!!!!!

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What a disaster this turned out to be. They'll go down as the worst super team of all time.

Harden got to town outta shape then got traded. He also didn't care for the strip clubs in Brooklyn.

Kyrie of course Kyrie'd. He only has his his own interests in mine. That will never change.

None of this is KD's fault. And I don't blame him for wanting out. Wonder why he waited to announce this until after Kyrie opted in?

I refuse to believe Philly strip’s clubs are better than New York strip clubs

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

None of the strip clubs in Brooklyn would retire his jersey. For the money he spends he didn't like that.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They don't even need to do that.

If Ayton isn't extended, he's still a rfa next year.......I THINK.

His salary is 16m + Bridges 21 m = 37 m.

Durant is at 42m.

The math works.

But, not sure about Ayton being RFA/UFA

Eta: Nope.

He can pick up his QO.

But, he'd be unrestricted.

Screenshot_20220630-131234.pngScreenshot_20220630-131210.png

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I would think that Miami and Los Angeles have the best ones. Harden finishing his career as a Laker or Heat is confirmed.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't feel too bad for KD though.

Everyone knew Kyrie was a bit off. Kyrie ran himself out of Cleveland, then Boston, and so far it's not looking good in Brooklyn.

KD should've known better with Harden. You never saw Harden take the game seriously, and him showing up out of shape surprised no one.

Meanwhile, KD had a solid situation in GS. And GS winning put an even bigger damper on KD - they won before AND after you.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not surprised one bit
Kyrie is just so talented but he is such a dick

even in his last season in Cleveland- there was reporting that he didnt talk to his own teammates for weeks on end.

he is a bad teammate. He is not coachable. He isnt good to staff. He is always off the court. He always does shit to be a distraction.

someone will take the risk because he is so talented- but he is just a dick.