• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2022 NBA Offseason thread

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea. Straight adding Lebron to any number of rosters immediately vault them
without giving much thought to it thinking at least a dozen teams become at least the favorite (maybe not even money) if they add Lebron to current roster. Might help us more in the sense we lack a true stud SF.

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You wouldn't like Murray for Russell and a few picks......seriously?
I think you misunderstand my take on that one. I would be happy if Russel was just gone, getting one of the best peremiter defenders in all of basketball for him? Hell yes

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea I skipped over the whole trade part. Nope. They'd more likely let Kyrie walk.
Anyone who holds out a glimmer of hope on this, look how it went the first time....

Also why I think KD came to the Nets to begin with and why he wants Kyrie to stay.

Both stops he was an outsider at least in his mind.

Ps. I would hate Perk if I were either of these guys.

Stfu.

It was the most difficult situation that I’ve ever been in coming from a Celtics team that was so close. When I got to the Oklahoma City Thunder, it was so separated. You had Eric Maynor, Russell Westbrook and James Harden… and Daequan Cook. They had their little clique and they kicked it with each other. Then you had KD who as just by himself. He didn’t even hang with them.”

“Their continuity wasn’t there,” Perkins said on a recent appearance on JJ Redick’s The Old Man & the Three podcast (h/t Lee Tran of Fadeaway World) about Westbrook and Durant. “No matter how much they tried to fake it to the public, their brotherhood, it never was a brotherhood. And that’s okay, right, because you don’t have to be somebody’s brother to go out there and win a championship. But it helps. They never just got on the same page

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone who holds out a glimmer of hope on this, look how it went the first time....

Also why I think KD came to the Nets to begin with and why he wants Kyrie to stay.

Stfu.

It was the most difficult situation that I’ve ever been in coming from a Celtics team that was so close. When I got to the Oklahoma City Thunder, it was so separated. You had Eric Maynor, Russell Westbrook and James Harden… and Daequan Cook. They had their little clique and they kicked it with each other. Then you had KD who as just by himself. He didn’t even hang with them.”

“Their continuity wasn’t there,” Perkins said on a recent appearance on JJ Redick’s The Old Man & the Three podcast (h/t Lee Tran of Fadeaway World) about Westbrook and Durant. “No matter how much they tried to fake it to the public, their brotherhood, it never was a brotherhood. And that’s okay, right, because you don’t have to be somebody’s brother to go out there and win a championship. But it helps. They never just got on the same page

He Def shouldn't be talking on stuff like that openly.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Stfu.

Makes what Lebron did that much greater. You think Lebron and Kyrie would hang out and were close? Probably not

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’ll bet the Warriors aren’t…

The Warriors would 100% be open to that.

Draymond still calls KD his “brother” and they are the ones who had beef.

If KD wanted to return, GS would be absolutely be open to the idea.

Now would they pay Brooklyn’s price?

That is a different question.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Warriors would 100% be open to that.

Draymond still calls KD his “brother” and they are the ones who had beef.

If KD wanted to return, GS would be absolutely be open to the idea.

Now would they pay Brooklyn’s price?

That is a different question.

What's the price

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’ll bet the Warriors aren’t…

To be honest while the Warriors wouldn't have a problem with him coming back, they wouldn't do what it would take to get him (trade away all their young assets and pay even more luxury tax). And they wouldn't break up the big 3 either. So not happening.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,116.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We watching Dreamgirls.....a bit unusual with a 9yo (the dead has arisen from his nap) and a 7yo buy the wife got home from the hospital and has taken over the TV....