• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021 Roster moves

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Image result for unsure gif
:hope:

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
from the readings it sounds like the other Conner will the other backup Center.
Sounds like Connor Williams might be out when his contract runs out.
Yeah...but that would assume MSN has a clue about anything...

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm the same with Fehoko.

As for Jaylon Smith, I'm calling it now, he's going to play great and show he was worth the risk.
I think people got way too far out in front of what Fehoko was going to be. People were talking about him being the reason we could let Gallup go in FA next year. Every year we draft a WR late or have an UDFA that everyone loves. Very seldom do they do anything. WE are just a tough team for a young inexperienced WR to crack. PS seems about right. If we think he can do a good job on STs the odds are he'll get called up at some point for a game due to injury, COVID protocols or whatever.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah...but that would assume MSN has a clue about anything...
this last one I couldnt disagree with too much. Seemed like a sound article
the whole idea on having his contract run out, is more of my thoughts. he is cheap & serviceable right now. Without improvement I dont think we offer him a higher contract, when this one runs out. Just my trhought

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honorable mentions: Brandon Knight, Ty Nsekhe
I noticed Nsekhe held his own and looked pretty good playing RT...much quicker getting outta of his stance on the right side. On the left, it seems like he's beat one outta every three pass plays

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't realize Foles base salary was only $4M. Reading that, I'd trade for him if it was around a 6th rounder. If this team goes with Rush the season is over if Dak misses time and he has a bad shoulder and coming off a horrific injury. We need to be prepared for a possible injury.

IMO Gilbert is a decent backup (not good, but not as bad as Rush). Rush is just not an NFL QB. Even in the Houston game that he is getting so much praise for he should have thrown two picks that we lucked out on. Gilbert really didn't get a chance in the Houston game. He had the one big mistake of course, but other than that was OK and the second series they ran on 2nd and 3rd and long at midfield. Who does that knowing you are only giving a guy 2 series and that you have a competition for #2 QB?

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't realize Foles base salary was only $4M. Reading that, I'd trade for him if it was around a 6th rounder. If this team goes with Rush the season is over if Dak misses time and he has a bad shoulder and coming off a horrific injury. We need to be prepared for a possible injury.

IMO Gilbert is a decent backup (not good, but not as bad as Rush). Rush is just not an NFL QB. Even in the Houston game that he is getting so much praise for he should have thrown two picks that we lucked out on. Gilbert really didn't get a chance in the Houston game. He had the one big mistake of course, but other than that was OK and the second series they ran on 2nd and 3rd and long at midfield. Who does that knowing you are only giving a guy 2 series and that you have a competition for #2 QB?
I would take foles for 4 mil in a heartbeat. keep whoever is the cheapest to be the 3rd emergency QB & start all over next year when it comes to the 3 we have right now. I wouldnt expect any of these three currently to be on the team next year.

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AUG 30: 2 TRADES? On the day before Tuesday’s NFL cutdown to 53, our buddy Jeff Cavanaugh has a “rumor” that sounds more like fact: "If the Cowboys can find a taker,” he writes on Twitter, “you might hear trades of Brandon Knight/Bradlee Anae …”
Knight is a backup offensive lineman who the previous coaching staff had a fondness for. Anae was drafted a year ago in the fifth and has flashed this summer, but is trying to get snaps as part of a deep group.

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree. Foles would be an upgrade. I also believe that Rush is not as good as Gilbert. Gilbert has more of an NFL arm.. I could see a guy like Foles help win games in this offense. Gilbert maybe just lacks confidence or possibly is not that smart at reading defenses?

Let's pretend that Dak misses 10 games. If you want a top 5 pick you make Rush the backup. I could see Rush actually losing games due to that noodle arm. Gilbert has the arm. I just dont know if he is much of a field general. There are times where Gilbert does not get the ball out to avoid sacks. If Dak goes down again the Cowboys likely miss the playoffs if either Rush or Gilbert are the backup.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Dak goes down its over anyway. I would rather have the high drat picks than pay for Foles. Looks like my opinion is in the minority we shall see how it shakes out.
Sadly Dallas is not built to take any hits if we have health we have a chance but 2-3 hits were done. As we are way 2 top heavy on contracts. Not trying to be doom and gloom but that is how I see it.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really dont get why the Cowboys are projected to keep Steele on the 53 man roster. It seems to me that it would be better to put him on practice squad. Farniok even as a 7th rounder would make more sense to keep. Farniok I think would be a good backup at C or Guard. He is huge.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Dak goes down its over anyway. I would rather have the high drat picks than pay for Foles. Looks like my opinion is in the minority we shall see how it shakes out.
Sadly Dallas is not built to take any hits if we have health we have a chance but 2-3 hits were done. As we are way 2 top heavy on contracts. Not trying to be doom and gloom but that is how I see it.
I get where you are coming from. I wanted the Cowboys to put Dalton on IR last season and just let denucci lose the rest of the games. We could have got a top 5 pick if we had done that. Not going to lie: I like Trevor Lawrence as a player. Likely the best QB to come out since Andrew Luck.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get where you are coming from. I wanted the Cowboys to put Dalton on IR last season and just let denucci lose the rest of the games. We could have got a top 5 pick if we had done that. Not going to lie: I like Trevor Lawrence as a player. Likely the best QB to come out since Andrew Luck.
Yes sir

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if Dak goes down for the year. I agree.
If dak goes down for 4 or 5 weeks because of something Foles would keep us in contention until Dak got back.
Right now if Dak misses some weeks with the guys we have now. Our season is done & when Dak got back we wouldnt have that high draft pick either.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if Dak goes down for the year. I agree.
If dak goes down for 4 or 5 weeks because of something Foles would keep us in contention until Dak got back.
Right now if Dak misses some weeks with the guys we have now. Our season is done & when Dak got back we wouldnt have that high draft pick either.
My opinion Foles won’t help enough and I would just rather have
ve the picks

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My opinion Foles won’t help enough and I would just rather have
ve the picks
fair enough.
I am just fine with a quality back up costing us 6th or whatever late round pick it would cost.