• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021 Off Season

LAKINGSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone keeping tabs on the Evander Kane drama?

Declares BK, has a gambling addiction, is betting on NHL games, his estranged pregnant wife and other child are not being supported by him and can't even buy formula, he's gallivanting around Europe somehow, the NHL is investigating because it's possible he threw games he played in to win money and several Sharks players told Wilson and Boughner they don't want him back next season at exit interviews citing no accountability for his behavior including lazy practice habits and overall just being a shit teammate.

Problem is he has 4 years left on his 7 year/$49 million deal and the only way out will be if he is found to have gambled so they can terminate his contract. No NHL team is going to touch this guy again.

Dude has a history of being a douchebag in every NHL city he has played in, good luck with that mess Wilson.
Apparently he was gallivanting around Europe with his new girlfriend if I am not mistaken. If all of this is true, then I hope his soon to be ex wife will have access to some of his money before getting his contract terminated. She should be able to take care of the kids.
Initially, it sounded like she was mad at him trying to ruin him for leaving her. Guess thats not true.

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently he was gallivanting around Europe with his new girlfriend if I am not mistaken. If all of this is true, then I hope his soon to be ex wife will have access to some of his money before getting his contract terminated. She should be able to take care of the kids.
Initially, it sounded like she was mad at him trying to ruin him for leaving her. Guess thats not true.
I did not know about the GF thing. What an absolute piece of shit of a human being. I hope the STBEW gets whatever she can for her future and her kids future.

I can actually relate, I was dating someone for about 14 months and we ended things in March. When I met her she was 8 months pregnant, her husband of 15 years left her 4 months earlier (she was 37 with a 3 year old) for a 20 year old girl. Needless to say I never met the clown and he's lucky I didn't.

LAKINGSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did not know about the GF thing. What an absolute piece of shit of a human being. I hope the STBEW gets whatever she can for her future and her kids future.

I can actually relate, I was dating someone for about 14 months and we ended things in March. When I met her she was 8 months pregnant, her husband of 15 years left her 4 months earlier (she was 37 with a 3 year old) for a 20 year old girl. Needless to say I never met the clown and he's lucky I didn't.
I know this is getting way OT but the thing that burns me is that the men I know that want to be a part of their kids life and want 50/50 custody have to go through Hell in court for that. The ones that dont seem to get away with it and not pay anything.

My wife had two kids when I met her and the ex never paid a dime. Thankfully after he got deported he turned his life around and is MUCH better. It still doesnt help with the effects that it had on his kids, but they are now older and are just fine.

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know this is getting way OT but the thing that burns me is that the men I know that want to be a part of their kids life and want 50/50 custody have to go through Hell in court for that. The ones that dont seem to get away with it and not pay anything.

My wife had two kids when I met her and the ex never paid a dime. Thankfully after he got deported he turned his life around and is MUCH better. It still doesnt help with the effects that it had on his kids, but they are now older and are just fine.
Happy Thursday mooks, hope everyone is doing well. My boys started Pop Warner 2 weeks ago so I'm essentially on the football field 4-5 nights a week for 5 hours including travel so I have been MIA. Ms. Puck II is also starting 12U girls softball this weekend so my fall is about to be nuts through Halloween for football and probably near Thanksgiving for softball. Going to miss a lot of Kings games until about then.

Already have my first logistics challenge this weekend, first and third are always mine with all the kids and I have Pucky Junior who needs to be on the field at 1pm for a 3pm game and Ms. Puck II has softball practice also at 1pm at a different field 20 miles away. Trying to see what I can do to get both kids to their fields. Kids and sports...great for them, wears you out as a parent.

Probably the only time I ever miss my ex - the help.

=)~~

On topic, I have seen both sides of the coin. I'm not a new dad anymore obviously but when I was I was very apprehensive about our court system. Having gone through several cases - child support, visitation, child custody - for both the 2 boys and the 2 girls, it's really not that bad. At least not in my case since I have been involved and continue to be since their first breaths dating back to 2005 (for you old timers, "Baby Puck" is going to be 16 in 6 weeks and is going for her driver's permit. Feel old now?) and I document everything, have receipts for everything and keep track of all time spent with them. Being able to prove that, whenever I have had to fight for the kids for something it's been pretty cut and dry; at least not an unfavorable ruling from the judges.

I know most mom's think they run the world, but that simply is not true. Case in point, the girls' mother is an absolute piece of shit. I won't go into details but believe me, she doesn't deserve to have those girls. So when in June 2018 she tried to move them to TX without telling me, a custody case was opened. The judge ordered a full 730 Child Custody Evaluation, a social services evaluator comes to my house with the children present, they interviewed me for over 4 hours, saw interactions with me and the kids, they even check your pantry to make sure there is enough food, they look at the living situation, all of it. Then they separate you from the children and individually interview the kids. After they did this to me, they did it to their mother too.

Report came out 6 weeks later and the evaluator stated the girls cannot leave the state and in fact should be with me primarily so custody was completely flipped with me now being the primary custodial parent 87/13. Mom was not happy but hey, you live in chaos and still think you're Super Mom, well the courts and proof thought otherwise. The kids have had nothing but stability in my home since they were born and as long as you can prove things they do what's fair and best for the kids. In a state like CA that is very mom friendly, for this type of decision should tell you what a shit parent she is. The boys' mom and I may not be together anymore, and we still don't see eye to eye sometimes, but things have calmed down since our split almost 3 years ago and we coparent well overall. I have 50/50 with the boys, which is pretty standard in most states.

There are definitely a ton of dads who get screwed, I have seen that too however. I haven't won them all but I have won the most. It still happens, and a lot of factors go into that but generally speaking as long as you are involved it shouldn't be that bad. Bad dads will bad dad, there is nothing you can do about that and if anything they screw themselves by missing out on seeing their kids grow up. I almost walked away from Baby Puck before she was 8 months old and decided to own up to my responsibility and here we are and I'm grateful and fortunate to have had 3 more amazing kids.*

Glad to hear everything worked out for you and the kids. It's actually probably better he got deported and wasn't part of their life growing up, you provided the stability and structure they needed. They can still have a relationship with their dad but you were the one who was there for them and they'll always remember that.

Kudos to you my friend, that is a difficult situation to step into and not a lot of men would have done that.

* paying some kudos to our dear friend Ox too. I have never shared this with you guys, but when this was all going down, when I became a parent for the first time and was in complete and utter shock, not knowing how I was going to support this kid, take care of this kid, basically freaking out I bounced this off him. I told him my intention was to walk and let her mom have her. He spoke to me man to man and made me understand and I had a change of heart and stayed and I'm so glad I did and he talked some sense into me. The man was awesome.

Last edited:

Kings4OT

Suck my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awesome plug for the ox!

In other news bye bye Kleenex Cryotes...... Fuck you guys

davnlaguna

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,636.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coyotes have to find new arena. Glendale wants events that people attend

"With an increased focus on larger, more impactful events and uses of the city-owned arena, the city of Glendale has chosen to not renew the operating agreement for the Arizona Coyotes beyond the coming 2021-22 season," the city's official Twitter account wrote.

CaptHowdy00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wait, WHAT? I have missed a lot. What happened to Mrs Puck, Pucky Jr. and if I'm not mistaken another pucky?

CaptHowdy00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So I became a Grand-Howdy on the 31st of July. The sperm donor that got my daughter pregnant and wasn't in the delivery room because he was hung over (the motherfucker was sleeping on a bench outside the building) told her that he didn't want to be a father. He "stuck" around for about a week and then took off. There is a much longer story to tell here and some day I may tell it, he had the balls to tell her that he didn't want to pay child support. He gets paid under the table so he "can't" show income.

Kings4OT

Suck my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I became a Grand-Howdy on the 31st of July. The sperm donor that got my daughter pregnant and wasn't in the delivery room because he was hung over (the motherfucker was sleeping on a bench outside the building) told her that he didn't want to be a father. He "stuck" around for about a week and then took off. There is a much longer story to tell here and some day I may tell it, he had the balls to tell her that he didn't want to pay child support. He gets paid under the table so he "can't" show income.

Imo i would tell him to pay his child support "under the table" then or she should go after him. Im assuming she is in a situation where she needs the help....otherwise go after 100% custody and remove him from their lives

Kings4OT

Suck my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coyotes have to find new arena. Glendale wants events that people attend

There is talk of a new arena around there, that seems dumb. Time to move that franchise someplace that will appreciate having a team. If they want a place where only a few will attend i suggest Reno....at least 2 people will be there most games.

Also rumors of them going to Tempe and that could be awesome to name:

The Tempe agency
The Tempe franchise
Tempe here

....something like that

CaptHowdy00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awesome plug for the ox!

In other news bye bye Kleenex Cryotes...... Fuck you guys
I hope the Coyotes move the hell out of AZ. Prior to the jets moving here, this was a Kings' market. If they move, I won't have to order CI anymore. But then again the Dogs were able to move here because a certain LA owner needed money to make payroll.
Imo i would tell him to pay his child support "under the table" then or she should go after him. Im assuming she is in a situation where she needs the help....otherwise go after 100% custody and remove him from their lives.
Honestly, as far as finances go, she’s good. We’re doing ok financially.
But yes, I’ve contacted an attorney to start the process.

LAKINGSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really hope he comes to his senses and turns things around. There are too many people in our country that have issues from not having a responsible father around. I know you can step in a as grampy but there is only so much you can do.

As for my wifes ex, he was into drugs and his backwards thought process was that she was going to spend the money going out and buying things with me. She couldnt even afford to buy milk at some point so I stepped in to buy groceries moving forward. I love those boys like they are my own even though they were a bit older when I came into their lives.

I am just happy that the ex turned his life around and the boys are able to cross over to TJ where he lives to see him when they want to. They are down in Vista so its not that far for them.

LAKINGSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Happy Thursday mooks, hope everyone is doing well. My boys started Pop Warner 2 weeks ago so I'm essentially on the football field 4-5 nights a week for 5 hours including travel so I have been MIA. Ms. Puck II is also starting 12U girls softball this weekend so my fall is about to be nuts through Halloween for football and probably near Thanksgiving for softball. Going to miss a lot of Kings games until about then.

Already have my first logistics challenge this weekend, first and third are always mine with all the kids and I have Pucky Junior who needs to be on the field at 1pm for a 3pm game and Ms. Puck II has softball practice also at 1pm at a different field 20 miles away. Trying to see what I can do to get both kids to their fields. Kids and sports...great for them, wears you out as a parent.

Probably the only time I ever miss my ex - the help.

=)~~

On topic, I have seen both sides of the coin. I'm not a new dad anymore obviously but when I was I was very apprehensive about our court system. Having gone through several cases - child support, visitation, child custody - for both the 2 boys and the 2 girls, it's really not that bad. At least not in my case since I have been involved and continue to be since their first breaths dating back to 2005 (for you old timers, "Baby Puck" is going to be 16 in 6 weeks and is going for her driver's permit. Feel old now?) and I document everything, have receipts for everything and keep track of all time spent with them. Being able to prove that, whenever I have had to fight for the kids for something it's been pretty cut and dry; at least not an unfavorable ruling from the judges.

I know most mom's think they run the world, but that simply is not true. Case in point, the girls' mother is an absolute piece of shit. I won't go into details but believe me, she doesn't deserve to have those girls. So when in June 2018 she tried to move them to TX without telling me, a custody case was opened. The judge ordered a full 730 Child Custody Evaluation, a social services evaluator comes to my house with the children present, they interviewed me for over 4 hours, saw interactions with me and the kids, they even check your pantry to make sure there is enough food, they look at the living situation, all of it. Then they separate you from the children and individually interview the kids. After they did this to me, they did it to their mother too.

Report came out 6 weeks later and the evaluator stated the girls cannot leave the state and in fact should be with me primarily so custody was completely flipped with me now being the primary custodial parent 87/13. Mom was not happy but hey, you live in chaos and still think you're Super Mom, well the courts and proof thought otherwise. The kids have had nothing but stability in my home since they were born and as long as you can prove things they do what's fair and best for the kids. In a state like CA that is very mom friendly, for this type of decision should tell you what a shit parent she is. The boys' mom and I may not be together anymore, and we still don't see eye to eye sometimes, but things have calmed down since our split almost 3 years ago and we coparent well overall. I have 50/50 with the boys, which is pretty standard in most states.

There are definitely a ton of dads who get screwed, I have seen that too however. I haven't won them all but I have won the most. It still happens, and a lot of factors go into that but generally speaking as long as you are involved it shouldn't be that bad. Bad dads will bad dad, there is nothing you can do about that and if anything they screw themselves by missing out on seeing their kids grow up. I almost walked away from Baby Puck before she was 8 months old and decided to own up to my responsibility and here we are and I'm grateful and fortunate to have had 3 more amazing kids.*

Glad to hear everything worked out for you and the kids. It's actually probably better he got deported and wasn't part of their life growing up, you provided the stability and structure they needed. They can still have a relationship with their dad but you were the one who was there for them and they'll always remember that.

* paying some kudos to our dear friend Ox too. I have never shared this with you guys, but when this was all going down, when I became a parent for the first time and was in complete and utter shock, not knowing how I was going to support this kid, take care of this kid, basically freaking out I bounced this off him. I told him my intention was to walk and let her mom have her. He spoke to me man to man and made me understand and I had a change of heart and stayed and I'm so glad I did and he talked some sense into me. The man was awesome.
Ox sounds like he was a great guy full of wisdom. I enjoyed reading his recaps from the Ox box. At the time I just liked to come on here and read what ya'll had to say. Every once in a while I see the banner at the top and think about him.

CaptHowdy00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really hope he comes to his senses and turns things around. There are too many people in our country that have issues from not having a responsible father around. I know you can step in a as grampy but there is only so much you can do.

As for my wifes ex, he was into drugs and his backwards thought process was that she was going to spend the money going out and buying things with me. She couldnt even afford to buy milk at some point so I stepped in to buy groceries moving forward. I love those boys like they are my own even though they were a bit older when I came into their lives.

I am just happy that the ex turned his life around and the boys are able to cross over to TJ where he lives to see him when they want to. They are down in Vista so its not that far for them.
The Sperm Donor is a recovering addict, who fell off the wagon and started drinking. My daughter is also recovering, but she hasn't fallen off the wagon and doesn't want him around any more.

CaptHowdy00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is talk of a new arena around there, that seems dumb. Time to move that franchise someplace that will appreciate having a team. If they want a place where only a few will attend i suggest Reno....at least 2 people will be there most games.

Also rumors of them going to Tempe and that could be awesome to name:

The Tempe agency
The Tempe franchise
Tempe here

....something like that
Tempe doesn't have the room to build an arena. Unless they play hockey on a public rink. Also, they had a training facility in Scotts dale called The Den, but I'm not sure that they use it since they moved to the West Valley. And finally, there is not way, I'm driving to Tempe to watch a hockey game, even if it is the Kings playing. Even though Tempe is closer by milage to where I live, it takes longer to get there, due to traffic. Glendale is farther away by milage, but it is faster to get there and easier to find parking. Tempe is very congested, because of ASU and during Fall Sports College season, it's nearly impossible to get around. Glendale on the other hand has the Cardinals playing there and they have no issues of packing the house along with very little congestion to get in and out.
I really hope that they move out of state and the Tucson Roadrunners become affiliates of the Kings again. Then at least there is a market to be able to watch the games on TV. Also, most of the people that go to see the Dogs play, are fans of the opposing teams myself included.

davnlaguna

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,636.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saw this and thought it was funny. Don’t think there is really an effort being made.

Rebecca Kaplan, Vice Mayor of Oakland
@Kaplan4Oakland
Yes! To the @ArizonaCoyotes & anyone interested in the fabulous & well-located Oakland Arena for your sports team: We recently approved terms for a WNBA team, which will allow the team, and the tax payers, to both prosper.
Could this work for you too:

https://theoaklandarena.com/assets/doc/Board-Package-7.30.21-01249b4ace.pdf…

People would freak
Four teams in California and Quebec still pleading for one.
Not going to happen but funny

CaptHowdy00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saw this and thought it was funny. Don’t think there is really an effort being made.

Rebecca Kaplan, Vice Mayor of Oakland
@Kaplan4Oakland
Yes! To the @ArizonaCoyotes & anyone interested in the fabulous & well-located Oakland Arena for your sports team: We recently approved terms for a WNBA team, which will allow the team, and the tax payers, to both prosper.
Could this work for you too:

https://theoaklandarena.com/assets/doc/Board-Package-7.30.21-01249b4ace.pdf…

People would freak
Four teams in California and Quebec still pleading for one.
Not going to happen but funny
I don’t think that the Sharks would allow that to happen. If I’m not mistaken, the entire Bay Area is their market.

Kings4OT

Suck my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the hurricanes did to Montreal was fucking hilarious

LAKINGSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the hurricanes did to Montreal was fucking hilarious
That is awesome. Payback!!! They cannot match the offer due to them being over the cap. I believe they get something like a 1st and a 3rd from Carolina. If I see it correctly, the Habs will have 12 picks in next years draft.