• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021 NFL Draft Discussion thread

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KD Dixon not JD. ;)

I am curious how he will do this year. Shenault and Brown gone so he will be depended on heavily. Not over excited about him but he is a playmaker.

Mustafa Johnson is definitely the most intriguing prospect on Colorado.

I got his last name righter than you did. Nixon Don't sleep on Landman he will have a pro career - I have no doubt.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was hoping you would realize the Dixon part. Good job!

I will have to watch Landman this year. He didn't stick out to me last year when I watched Colorado, but Davion Taylor was stealing the show.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was hoping you would realize the Dixon part. Good job!

I will have to watch Landman this year. He didn't stick out to me last year when I watched Colorado, but Davion Taylor was stealing the show.

Landman is an Aussie - who never played HS football - just Rugby. Mike McIntrye loved to find guys like him (and DAvion Taylor) and teach them how to play football.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Landman is an Aussie - who never played HS football - just Rugby. Mike McIntrye loved to find guys like him (and DAvion Taylor) and teach them how to play football.

Taylor was a great story. I have always been curious (maybe I should google it) but how did a guy who played what? Half a high school football game, find his way from Mississippi to Colorado?

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Taylor was a great story. I have always been curious (maybe I should google it) but how did a guy who played what? Half a high school football game, find his way from Mississippi to Colorado?

Mike McIntrye had great Mississippi connections from his time at Ol' Miss. Taylor played two years at Coahoma CC in Mississippi - where the football coach their recruited him from the track team -and got his mother to agree to his playing football in CC.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dorian Hall, S, Florida International. Keep an eye on this kid. Will be a JR this year. One of the best DB's nobody talks about going into next year. Has great size, and can tackle and cover which seems to be hard to find in a S anymore... Great range, he should run decent.

1029924676.jpg.0.jpg

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see where Nike the Dog picked a Kicker for the Pats in round 5 - 11 spots ahead of Jake Fromm QB. The kicker Justin Rohrwasser wants to be a white supremist speaker (there are jobs like that?) after football. He's going to be fun in the locker room.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see where Nike the Dog picked a Kicker for the Pats in round 5 - 11 spots ahead of Jake Fromm QB. The kicker Justin Rohrwasser wants to be a white supremist speaker (there are jobs like that?) after football. He's going to be fun in the locker room.

He’s having a tattoo removed not knowing exactly what it meant.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He’s having a tattoo removed not knowing exactly what it meant.

More to the story - based on his social media posts. I hope he is not a screwed up young man, but there is some there - there.

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From what I saw, the tattoo is SIMILAR to the white supremacist symbol, but is not the symbol.

It would be like saying anyone with the name of Marion Barber III had the white supremacist symbol as part of their name.

Marion Barber III was a black NFL running back.
Robert Griffin III.

You can even buy jerseys with Griffin III on them.

I am NOT saying he isn't a white supremacist, because it seems he is.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From what I saw, the tattoo is SIMILAR to the white supremacist symbol, but is not the symbol.

I am NOT saying he isn't a white supremacist, because it seems he is.

I think the issue is he has a tattoo of a white supremacist group(if it was just a III with no stars around it it could be fine but his exact tattoo is the same the group uses) and ether didn’t realize fully what the tattoo meant or is pretending he doesn’t. Either way it’s a bad look for the Pats for not doing their research.

I mean ISIS was the name of a Rock band long before a terrorist group but if you have an ISIS tattoo you’re gonna get some pushback from people.

LGM

6 Time Poster of the Month
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the issue is he has a tattoo of a white supremacist group(if it was just a III with no stars around it it could be fine but his exact tattoo is the same the group uses) and ether didn’t realize fully what the tattoo meant or is pretending he doesn’t. Either way it’s a bad look for the Pats for not doing their research.

I mean ISIS was the name of a Rock band long before a terrorist group but if you have an ISIS tattoo you’re gonna get some pushback from people.

Or those in New England don't care. It is Boston after all.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whatever happened to getting unicorns and kittens tattooed on your body?

I wasn't aware of his social media posts, but depending on what they said.

I do know one of his tats says Liberty or Death.

Does he have a "Make America Great Again Tattoo"?

:crazy::crazy::crazy:

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

His racial leanings are not quite as interesting to me as the Pats drafted him with Jake Fromm still on the board. A 5th round kicker.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Patriots are up to something at QB... Either they really like Stidham or they wanna take a one year stop gap because they have some other plan.. I was told they loved Jacob Eason and were willing to take him early, but they kept passing on him (SMOKESCREEN EXAMPLE) 90% of pre draft news appears to be smokescreen. I don't see Brian Hoyer starting this year. I was never high on Stidham but I am not gonna argue against Billycheat!

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Few names to keep an eye on in the 2021 draft year. (Ill throw some out here and there)

CB Asante Samuel Jr, Florida State (Yeah, you field old now right? Asante Samuel has a son who is a legit prospect) Really started to develop late last year

S Eric Burrell, Wisconsin Smart player with good range, can tackle and coverage is good enough.

WR Charleston Rambo, Oklahoma... Great after the catch.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Patriots are up to something at QB... Either they really like Stidham or they wanna take a one year stop gap because they have some other plan.. I was told they loved Jacob Eason and were willing to take him early, but they kept passing on him (SMOKESCREEN EXAMPLE) 90% of pre draft news appears to be smokescreen. I don't see Brian Hoyer starting this year. I was never high on Stidham but I am not gonna argue against Billycheat!

Cam Newton? That would be a funny image.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Really Do you really want to wipe the atmosphere complety out of here because I can make it a real blast . That dig you just made is pure :bullshit: