• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021 NE Patriots Roster

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At the expense, unfortunately, of a more deserving player that will now get cut.
No. He'll go on IR. I'm sure the team will talk about the injury and prognosis for after it heals.
Once you have loosened up those ligaments, you will have alligator arms or recurring injuries.
Couldn't cut it before this, it is going to be a lot tougher now.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here are the official transactions for this week........................so far:

AUG 25 2021
Sony Michel

Sony Michel, RB

Traded to Los Angeles (LAR) from New England (NE) for 2022 4th round pick [Conditional based on compensatory allocations. If the Rams aren't awarded a 4th, this becomes a 5th + 6th.]
AUG 24 2021
Kahale Warring

Kahale Warring, TE

Claimed off waivers by New England (NE)

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here are the official transactions for this week........................so far:

AUG 25 2021
Sony Michel

Sony Michel, RB

Traded to Los Angeles (LAR) from New England (NE) for 2022 4th round pick [Conditional based on compensatory allocations. If the Rams aren't awarded a 4th, this becomes a 5th + 6th.]
AUG 24 2021
Kahale Warring

Kahale Warring, TE

Claimed off waivers by New England (NE)
So wait we traded Michel for a potential 5th or 6th? How do we make a trade for a 4th if they don't have a 4th to offer?

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So wait we traded Michel for a potential 5th or 6th? How do we make a trade for a 4th if they don't have a 4th to offer?
they have a 4th comp maybe

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe!!! So again we traded Michel for a 5th or 6th. I know we are RB heavy but that was a shitty deal by the Pats.
5th and a 6th is what I understand if they don't get a 4th round comp.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe!!! So again we traded Michel for a 5th or 6th. I know we are RB heavy but that was a shitty deal by the Pats.
That's 5th and sixth. That might be better than the 4th compensatory because that's essential an early 5th. If the Ram suck-ish, then 5th could be close to the compensatory 4th, plus have the bonus of the sixth...

The RB position is fickle. An elite RB has value, but once the talent falls beneath elite the field is very, very deep. When Sony is perfect he plays near elite, but without control past this year then you just have to settle for whatever is offered. Let's face it, we'd like a better return, but the production won't be missed relative to the stable we have.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's 5th and sixth. That might be better than the 4th compensatory because that's essential an early 5th. If the Ram suck-ish, then 5th could be close to the compensatory 4th, plus have the bonus of the sixth...

The RB position is fickle. An elite RB has value, but once the talent falls beneath elite the field is very, very deep. When Sony is perfect he plays near elite, but without control past this year then you just have to settle for whatever is offered. Let's face it, we'd like a better return, but the production won't be missed relative to the stable we have.
yea i dont really get why they think he is worth more hes a decent back but hasnt achieved as a starter his forte is recieving which we have white for with harris/stephenson a nice 1/2 punch :suds:

btw how many times has michel been called a bust?

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So at best a 4th comp and if that does not occur it couples into a 5th and a 6th. Still seem like hot garbage to me but it clears a roster spot at a loaded position and gets us a draft pick I guess.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yea i dont really get why they think he is worth more hes a decent back but hasnt achieved as a starter his forte is recieving which we have white for with harris/stephenson a nice 1/2 punch :suds:

btw how many times has michel been called a bust?
I never called him a bust. Not sure why anybody would

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I understand about missed production, but there is also the cost of other another team gaining that production
I do believe Michel has a few more good years in him before his wheels fall off, and I think for a 4 or 5&6, the rams got a gift.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So at best a 4th comp and if that does not occur it couples into a 5th and a 6th. Still seem like hot garbage to me but it clears a roster spot at a loaded position and gets us a draft pick I guess.
I also guess if he gets a 5th and 6th he could offer up those two picks to move up into the 4th if he wanted

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand about missed production, but there is also the cost of other another team gaining that production
I do believe Michel has a few more good years in him before his wheels fall off, and I think for a 4 or 5&6, the rams got a gift.
That compensation is for one season. We relinquished control beyond that earlier this spring.