• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021 NBA regular season thread

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My issue with it what he's doing to his teammates and fans. If social issues are so important to him that he can't play basketball, then retire and go do social issues. This "half measures" approach isn't fair to his teammates, the Nets organization and most important, the fans.

Very well put. And I think the Nets should start fining him daily since he already used current social issues as an excuse to take some time off.

I would really like to know what KD & Harden think of Kyrie's actions this season. Injuries are one thing. But to blatantly take time off for really no reason has to piss them off.

There's no way he's the only NBAer that doesn't like how some things are being handle with certain topics. But you don't see anyone else trying to pull of the stunts he has this year.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trying that Bourbon bacon cheeseburger at Wendys today for lunch.

Pretty sure I am.

If that Wendy's burger doesn't have at least a shot of bourbon in it that's false advertising. Oh yeah, and good luck when you try it.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
same for Kobe. heard Vanessa gave him a great speech...

Yeah it was nice. But gotta say not having Kobe there was weird. Liked Duncan's speech. I gotta good laugh when he started his speech by saying he'd never been that nervous before. Wonder how many years it'll take Ginobili & Parker to get in that place?

This has nothing to do with last night but I gotta say F! Chris Webber. I won't be watching his speech next year. Call a timeout Chris!

downloadgdfgfd.jpg

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The playoffs start today for the Griz and Warriors.

Both team need 2 wins to get in the real thing. Difference is the loser of game must win 2 straight while the winner will have room for error

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Both team need 2 wins to get in the real thing. Difference is the loser of game must win 2 straight while the winner will have room for error
The play in has been successful in one regard. It’s provided some real intrigue on the last day of the season.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think this will be the win or go home game on Friday night. Lakers will beat whoever is 8th then the loser of the game should beat the spurs

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 152,121.16
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My issue with it what he's doing to his teammates and fans. If social issues are so important to him that he can't play basketball, then retire and go do social issues. This "half measures" approach isn't fair to his teammates, the Nets organization and most important, the fans.
And it’s extremely sad that he can say that and continue to get paid.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 152,121.16
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very well put. And I think the Nets should start fining him daily since he already used current social issues as an excuse to take some time off.

I would really like to know what KD & Harden think of Kyrie's actions this season. Injuries are one thing. But to blatantly take time off for really no reason has to piss them off.

There's no way he's the only NBAer that doesn't like how some things are being handle with certain topics. But you don't see anyone else trying to pull of the stunts he has this year.
Harden doesn’t care a whole lot more than Irving does

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 152,121.16
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just not true
I go by his actions, maybe he will change this year. He has had win or go home games where he took 3 shots and looked completely disinterested. That stuff doesn’t just go away, you have to do something to make it go away.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harden doesn’t care a whole lot more than Irving does

Harden hasn't taken time off away from the team twice like Kyrie has. Don't forget Kyrie also needed some me time in January. So to clear his head he went out & about & broke league virus protocols. If Harden's no different than Kyrie why hasn't he taken any me time this year? From what I remember Harden's missed games were injury related.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 152,121.16
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harden hasn't taken time off away from the team twice like Kyrie has. Don't forget Kyrie also needed some me time in January. So to clear his head he went out & about & broke league virus protocols. If Harden's no different than Kyrie why hasn't he taken any me time this year? From what I remember Harden's missed games were injury related.
I never said he was like Irving, just that he has his own issues. If all you have to do is care more than Irving I would think most can agree that’s a pretty low bar.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never said he was like Irving, just that he has his own issues. If all you have to do is care more than Irving I would think most can agree that’s a pretty low bar.

Thanks for clearing that up. Wasn't sure what exactly you were saying. I agree that Harden has his own issues.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I go by his actions, maybe he will change this year. He has had win or go home games where he took 3 shots and looked completely disinterested. That stuff doesn’t just go away, you have to do something to make it go away.

When did he ever only take 3 shots?

Please tell me you are not referring to his rookie season where he played like 10 minutes.