• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021 NBA regular season thread

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The stars are aligning for the Sixers with the Bucks win last night. Need the Knicks to beat the Celtics today and the Hawks to beat Houston and then it sets up where the Sixers path entails only having to beat one of Nets Bucks Heat on their path. Looking like 2nd play in team, Knicks/Hawks winner and then the big boy that emerges from the Battle Royale.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The stars are aligning for the Sixers with the Bucks win last night. Need the Knicks to beat the Celtics today and the Hawks to beat Houston and then it sets up where the Sixers path entails only having to beat one of Nets Bucks Heat on their path. Looking like 2nd play in team, Knicks/Hawks winner and then the big boy that emerges from the Battle Royale.

Why you so scared though?

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why you so scared though?
Jimmy Butler. The guy is a champion despite not winning anything yet. I’ll take my chances with the Knicks one man team and the Hawks playoff inexperience.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well he's at it again.

Kyrie Irving focused on issues other than hoops, says 'basketball is just not the most important thing to me right now'

"I'm not going to lie to you guys, a lot of stuff is going on in the world and basketball is just not the most important thing to me right now."

Looks like he might be taking some more me time. He did the same thing in January, said he needed to clear his head. Then broke league virus protocols by going out and about.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well he's at it again.

Kyrie Irving focused on issues other than hoops, says 'basketball is just not the most important thing to me right now'

"I'm not going to lie to you guys, a lot of stuff is going on in the world and basketball is just not the most important thing to me right now."

Looks like he might be taking some more me time. He did the same thing in January, said he needed to clear his head. Then broke league virus protocols by going out and about.

All you need to know about kyrie is he tried valiantly to end an NBA season which would've cost the teams and players hundreds of millions of dollars because he wasn't participating.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol, that cat never was wrapped too tight...

All that talent and all those issues. Nothing like telling your team your heads not in the right place just before the playoffs tip off. It would be funny if he quits on the Nets in the post season like he did with the Celtics.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Respect....at least you're honest

:suds:
Jimmy Butler is probably my favorite player in the league. He doesn’t have elite anything yet he has made himself into an elite player because of his non-stop competitive streak. He’s a great leader of men as well. It was a sad day when he left my Sixers. I don’t even blame him. Brett Brown made that locker room a mess. Just wish the organization saw it with Brett sooner and the Sixers would be Ben Jo and Jimmy and not Ben Jo and Tobias. Proof positive was Thursday night. Butler is 21% from 3 this year. But when the game gets important Dude goes 4-4 from 3. Can’t say enough great things about Butler. Heat are lucky to have that man in the fold.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jimmy Butler. The guy is a champion despite not winning anything yet. I’ll take my chances with the Knicks one man team and the Hawks playoff inexperience.

I hate my team playing Miami but I'd probably love them as a fan. Still mad that Philly let Jimmy go. They should have kept him and let Harris go. Butler is the kind of spark plug that would have lit a fire under the asses of Embiid and Simmons and gotten the team a title.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate my team playing Miami but I'd probably love them as a fan. Still mad that Philly let Jimmy go. They should have kept him and let Harris go. Butler is the kind of spark plug that would have lit a fire under the asses of Embiid and Simmons and gotten the team a title.
It wasn’t the Sixers call. It was Jimmy wanting to get out and honestly I can’t blame him.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All that talent and all those issues. Nothing like telling your team your heads not in the right place just before the playoffs tip off. It would be funny if he quits on the Nets in the post season like he did with the Celtics.

My issue with it what he's doing to his teammates and fans. If social issues are so important to him that he can't play basketball, then retire and go do social issues. This "half measures" approach isn't fair to his teammates, the Nets organization and most important, the fans.