• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021 NBA regular season thread

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not a great pick- though the draft was not exactly great- esp. at the top.

the funniest part about that article i thought was that he talks to Durant on a daily basis Wiseman said. I am sure that thrills Kerr. lol.

with your guys big man rotation- he basically has to play. Justifying him sitting the bench and playing some of the backups is just not a good look for a #2 overall pick.
Yeah I get the principle Kerr is going with in earning minutes but Wiseman needs court time. At this point in the year especially there’s no downside to playing him.

By the way Wiseman has a double double, 11pts 10 boards a block and an assist in the first half.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
shouldve traded for drummond.
He would be better than what they play against Embiid for sure. But at the same time, Embiid has really dominated the head to head.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Celtics made a lot of bad roster moves from where I sit. Hate to see it! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
They don’t defend like they used to and the ball doesn’t move the way it used it. The pick Howard threw on Grant Williams is the Celtics in a nut shell. Nobody communicates. Nobody competes for their teammates. So dude gets laid out by a screen as he’s chasing. That’s who they are right now. Tip of the cap to Brad Stevens, the best coach to never win anything outside of a Horizon League Championship.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dubs win a nailbiter vs the Bucks, nice game! Curry 41/6/4, but no Giannis so, whatevs. A win is a win. Wiseman with 25 mins 13/10/2

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. Gotta think they were waiting on Otto Porter, but he still hasn't been bought out yet. Friday is the deadline I believe?

The Magic said they are keeping him I think.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have to give the Lakers credit. Doing better than I thought with no Bron or Davis

They're decent enough to beat the bad teams but lose to basically any playoff team. If Gasol can consistently play like he did tonight, on top of a healthy Drummond, they could probably beat a few of the playoff teams as well which would help out a lot to hold the fort down for Bron and AD.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 26,248.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Kawhi doesn't win with the Clips then goes to Miami then most will think Butler is better than Kawhi. Never being able to win as the leader of a team will change the narrative on Kawhi.
Leonard was the leader in Toronto....

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see what many of you are saying about Kawhi not being a vocal leader, but why is Kyle Lowry considered a leader again? Until Kawhi came all he did was lead teams to underachievement in the playoffs.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see what many of you are saying about Kawhi not being a vocal leader, but why is Kyle Lowry considered a leader again? Until Kawhi came all he did was lead teams to underachievement in the playoffs.

He was the one who was the leader in the locker room and in the huddle when things were tight or they weren't playing well, etc. The culture and ability was already there, Kawhi was the star level player they needed to get to the finals. Well, that and Lebron leaving the EC.

Last edited:

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Harden hamstring injury could be a bigger deal than people realize, given how tight the race is in the east for the top seed. We will have to see how Brooklyn does without him for the next couple of weeks.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Harden hamstring injury could be a bigger deal than people realize, given how tight the race is in the east for the top seed. We will have to see how Brooklyn does without him for the next couple of weeks.
They just don’t lose and it seems when they do the Sixers lose as well. Getting frustrated. The big question for me is how injured KD really is. Are they just saying fuck the seeding and guaranteeing a healthy KD for the playoffs? With all of their new pieces, I would want some run together before the playoffs so they can work out roles. That’s why I think he’s in worse shape than they let on.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They just don’t lose and it seems when they do the Sixers lose as well. Getting frustrated. The big question for me is how injured KD really is. Are they just saying fuck the seeding and guaranteeing a healthy KD for the playoffs? With all of their new pieces, I would want some run together before the playoffs so they can work out roles. That’s why I think he’s in worse shape than they let on.

Maybe. It may be more along the lines of what most seem to think the Lakers are doing with Lebron and AD. As long as the team remains around .500 with them out, they're going to keep them out and bring them back with about 10-12 games left. Maybe the Nets are looking to do the same?

Even with all of the new pieces, the last 10-12 games and first round of the playoffs should be all they need to get everyone on the same page.

Assuming that's what they're doing with KD, Harden's hamstring could be an issue because those can linger and there may not be enough time left for him to get the rest he needs for it to truly heal.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Nets do seem to care less about regular season wins, which makes sense given that they have a veteran core.

For Philly, I think home court would be an advantage. They have been a markedly better home team for several seasons now. So I hope they secure it.