• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021 NBA regular season thread

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kobe managed to play 20 years. I've often wondered how many more years he could have played (or how much better his final years could have been) if he had at least not tried to play through injuries when he really didn't need to, let alone did some load management.
Maybe Bird goes a few more years, too.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You think you have an understanding of all professional athletes? That's a good one. You were never a professional athlete. Yet you're preaching about how NBAers should take care of themselves. Of all the gibberish you've spewed how many times has anyone agreed with you? Anyway I look forward to more of your bizarre opinions.
Lol...

A very simple response to this...

I , AM , the lone poster here who has claimed to have been a pro, so why hasn’t someone else admitted to it at this point?

Don’t you think someone would want to stick it to me with questions, experiences they had? Or , is that y’all haven’t and maybe that’s why WE don’t understand each other ?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe Bird goes a few more years, too.

I don't think there's any question if players back then took games off they would have played longer. Glad I got to see Bird in person whenever the Celtics played at Richfield Coliseum. And a few times at the Garden.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol...

I , AM , the lone poster here who has claimed to have been a pro, so why hasn’t someone else admitted to it at this point?

Don’t you think someone would want to stick it to me with questions, experiences they had? Or , is that y’all haven’t and maybe that’s why WE don’t understand each other ?

Did you make it to the major leagues? If you didn't wouldn't that make you a minor leaguer?

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think there's any question if players back then took games off they would have played longer. Glad I got to see Bird in person whenever the Celtics played at Richfield Coliseum. And a few times at the Garden.
Don't recall his exact injury. Just know it was back. Would have been nice to see Daugherty go past age 28, but not sure load management something that could have helped him.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol...

the commas and caps AM a bit confusing. Admitted to what?

Fail.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't recall his exact injury. Just know it was back. Would have been nice to see Daugherty go past age 28, but not sure load management something that could have helped him.

Some guys just catch a bad string of injuries

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some guys just catch a bad string of injuries
Same thing I posted and feel about Mitchell Robinson. The dude is already slumped over, heat pad on bench, 2 significant injuries this season, not sayin related to back, but the dude is fragile.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah it was back problems for Bird. As far as Daugherty, was bummed out the way his career ended. It's either him or Price as far as my all time favorite Cav. Him and Price were a damn good 1-2 combo.