• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021 NBA regular season thread

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, it is the all star game. A purely for fun entertainment event where it is all about offense.

You are so full of shit.
Overthinking and taking out of context, again.

I was comparing the way the game was being played as to how they prepare off-season.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your experience with “players at the highest level”

Is with minor league baseball from 40 some years ago. That is an entirely different universe. One in which some of your contemporaries probably had to take a job in the off-season to make enough money to live.

You do not have a clue what you are talking about. There is no parallel from off season training regiments from minor league baseball players in the 70s and 80s to NBA players today.

Stop making BS assumptions acting like you know what is going on.
They work out even less now!

Even with all the technology and nutrition.

It’s all about the almighty dollar today.

and don’t be an idiot, the money is relevant to the times. Bonus babies my time got millions...

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No doubt about that. It is funny how he thinks his supposed years in the minor leagues somehow makes him an expert with NBA players.
Doesn’t make you one either , but you pound your chest on here cause you have the support of other dummies who never playedi in a competitive game after high school

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn’t make you one either , but you pound your chest on here cause you have the support of other dummies who never playedi in a competitive game after high school

Here's the thing sparky. I have never claimed to to be an expert about NBA players. You on the other hand have. But like I already mentioned you think your supposed time in the minor leagues makes you an expert about that league and their players.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your experience with “players at the highest level”

Is with minor league baseball from 40 some years ago. That is an entirely different universe. One in which some of your contemporaries probably had to take a job in the off-season to make enough money to live.

You do not have a clue what you are talking about. There is no parallel from off season training regiments from minor league baseball players in the 70s and 80s to NBA players today.

Stop making BS assumptions acting like you know what is going on.
do you not see the irony in the post?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ive been saying that forever-

5 elite talents in this draft.

If you get a top 5 pick you can get a franchise changer potentially. And honestly- i think they grade out pretty evenly.

Most have Cunningham #1 but at this point i do not think that is set in stone. The momentum seems to be for Kuminga who is a 6'8" athletic freak that can do a lot of things and plays on the wing.

If the Cavs had the #1 pick id probably favor Kuminga.

And Mobley is great - hes clearly a better prospect than Wiseman- but i am still biased against taking bigs that high unless they are truly truly special---and he might be- but its so tough to tell.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
do you not see the irony in the post?

So exactly when will LeBron's skills deteriorate because of all the mileage he has? You said that nonsense shortly after he went to the Lakers. Have you figured out yet that your predictions are usually wrong?

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's the thing sparky. I have never claimed to to be an expert about NBA players. You on the other hand have. But like I already mentioned you think your supposed time in the minor leagues makes you an expert about that league and their players.
Just my opinion, been there to see it first hand.

clearly, you have no idea the amount of time it took to get where you have gotten.

the body can only take so much, you want to prolong your career, you figure out a way to do less, to prolong it.. esp. today with the money they make.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t care how this sounds to you, but, when you have been blessed with God given talent, all the shite you do to condition, can be counter productive in the mind an athlete.

the term , mid season form, is what I’m talking about.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just my opinion, been there to see it first hand.

clearly, you have no idea the amount of time it took to get where you have gotten.

the body can only take so much, you want to prolong your career, you figure out a way to do less, to prolong it.. esp. today with the money they make.

"been there to see it first hand"

Okay tell me about your time in the NBA. What years were you with the league? What team or teams? And exactly what was your role?

Come on man, answer these simple questions. You claim to be an expert about NBA players. I wanna know what your background was. Because I don't think you've ever worked with NBA players. You're lying.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"been there to see it first hand"

Okay tell me about your time in the NBA. What years were you with the league? What team or teams? And exactly what was your role?

Come on man, answer these simple questions. You claim to be an expert about NBA players. I wanna know what your background was. Because I don't think you've ever worked with NBA players. You're lying.
No NBA experience, knew NBA players years ago.

again , things evolve over time.

mindsets , can’t imagine that changes much, especially with all the distractions we have today.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since y’all are the experts , maybe you can educate me on the mindset of the...

NBA , NFL, MLB, NHL, player?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No NBA experience, knew NBA players years ago.

again , things evolve over time.

mindsets , can’t imagine that changes much, especially with all the distractions we have today.

"no NBA experience"

That's what I thought.

"knew NBA players ago"

And what does that mean? Current Titans coach Mike Vrabel and I have been friends since we were little kids. I know Antoine Winfield. I know Beanie Wells. But that doesn't make me an expert on NFL players.

So becuse you claim to know NBA players (which I think is 100% bullshit) you think that makes you some kinda expert. Thanks for the laugh. And keep 'em coming. It's funny entertainment.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"no NBA experience"

That's what I thought.

"knew NBA players ago"

And what does that mean? Current Titans coach Mike Vrabel and I have been friends since we were little kids. I know Antoine Winfield. I know Beanie Wells. But that doesn't make me an expert on NFL players.

So becuse you claim to know NBA players (which I think is 100% bullshit) you think that makes you some kinda expert. Thanks for the laugh. And keep 'em coming. It's funny entertainment.

A friend of my family is a self made multi-millionaire. Guess that makes me an expert on how to make a lot of money.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A friend of my family is a self made multi-millionaire. Guess that makes me an expert on how to make a lot of money.

Exactly. Just because you know someone that played in the NBA, like pasta claims, that doesn't make him an authority on NBA players.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dak got paid. That's all he's talked about for like the last 3 years. He's got to gin something else up to fill time

Has there been any update on his condition? How long before he can even practice, let alone play?