• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021 NBA regular season thread

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 147,157.78
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hand is part of the ball. Thought it was a foul at first but he got ball first then hand so no foul
I thought it was obvious he got hand but it’s working out lol

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well that was dumb

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 147,157.78
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well hell

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Matthews played really well especially considering he's been out of the rotation for a couple of weeks. Sometimes its difficult to come in cold and show out like he did

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 147,157.78
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Matthews played really well especially considering he's been out of the rotation for a couple of weeks. Sometimes its difficult to come in cold and show out like he did
He damn sure needed more shots tonight

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 23,459.69
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, he played well.

Such a deep team.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL the Cavs were the worst team, man. He transformed the roster and or course adding himself to any team IS the team. Kyrie proved he could lead scrubs to 25 wins lol.
The Lakers were a DISASTER. They were one of the worst 5 managed franchises at the time and were going in circles. They would have made the playoffs with a high seed without AD if Lebron wouldn’t have gotten injured.

Miami, a better situation? Sure, yeah definitely were but the Cavs weren’t making any moves and he gave them enough chances. Going back to CLE and then LA were WAY WORSE situations.

You are totally taking for granted how difficult it is to go to different franchises and win, let alone be the #1 and go to dumpster fires. There is a reason why nobody did it as quick as Brady and Lebron in ANY sport
The Cavs had built capital (something Wiggy constantly bragged about) to draft a young star in Kyrie and the draft assets to bring in Love - to where he could replicate the team structure that he had in Miami to finally get a ring in Cleveland.

I really don't want to hear about LA. Rich Paul is AD's agent and AD only wanted to be traded to the Lakers. You mean to tell me that Lebron had no idea that the Lakers were eventually going to get AD? Okay.

And the argument, the initial one was that @tlance mentioned Jordan having a stable franchise and being drafted into one hence why he was able to build a dynasty, where Lebron didn't. I give Lebron a pass in Cleveland on the first go around. But he was in Miami, by all accounts is/was a stable franchise, yet he bounced. He went to Cleveland because he saw opportunity. Once it was clear that he wasn't winning there anymore, he bounced again to another situation.

Basketball is far easier to win if you inject talent then it is in football. Football is a mix of culture and coaching. A heavy emphasis on the former. If you don't have the right coaches in place, you're fucked, same with talent. Subpar coaches can be carried to a title in the NBA, you can't really say the same in the NFL.

It took Andy Reid over 20+ years as a HC to finally win a ring. That guy is one of the most brilliant offensive minds in football.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cmon man.

The Cavs and Lakers were not better situations than what he left. Neither were even sniffing the playoffs before he got there.
Jesus.......the Cavs had drafted Irving and had the assets to trade for Kevin Love. Lebron knew the Lakers were going to be able to land AD since Rich Paul was his agent.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure but I also think a lot of players’ would thrive being physical in that era that aren’t allowed to in this era. That’s why I think his comment is fair but not fair to all. So I guess basically it goes both ways

I would have loved to see Kyrie play in that era. The trash talk would get in his head badly and the physical nature of the game back then would have made him take games off for personal reasons.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus.......the Cavs had drafted Irving and had the assets to trade for Kevin Love. Lebron knew the Lakers were going to be able to land AD since Rich Paul was his agent.

Yes they did.

And what have those 2 ever accomplished without LeBron?

Nothing.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel bad that Nance broke his hand....

but with this stretch of games- Cavs are going to go down the crapper very quickly which is nice. They DEF. should not be trying to make the playoffs this year. That was goofy shit.

deal drummond- please.

and lose lose lose- and pray for a top 5 pick.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel bad that Nance broke his hand....

but with this stretch of games- Cavs are going to go down the crapper very quickly which is nice. They DEF. should not be trying to make the playoffs this year. That was goofy shit.

deal drummond- please.

and lose lose lose- and pray for a top 5 pick.

Remember when you said LeBron's skill would diminish due to all the milegae he has? Well since you were obviously wrong, nothing new with you, exactly when will that happen? I hope you answer, this is your chance at redemption.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
should Steph Curry really be a 2 time MVP winner?

I mean- a few guys can carry a team in the league. He is not one of them.

LeBron, Kawhi, Embiid, Jokic, Durant...maybe a couple others? maybe not?

I mean- i get why Curry won them- and the logic behind it--- but when you strip it down--- can you really say he was the most valuable player in the league when he cant carry a team?

predictably- they are .500 thus far. So few guys have won multiple MVPs in the league- its rare company. I know Curry is great- but are we kind of getting a little bit of a sight adjustment now?

was Curry ever one of the 5 best players in the NBA? I dont know. I think cases could be made both ways that are logical.