• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021 NBA regular season thread

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So didn't age well and file under players can improve?

Nance is probably better than TT now. So that comment wouldn’t lowball Bam as much as Wiggy was trying to lowball him if taken in current context.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll bet you. I have an annoying feeling the Lakers will get cocky and lose this one.

What odds are you giving me?

Lakers played like ass on Saturday. Actually think they win this one rather easily.

15+ IMO

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only thing I'm almost sure of is a lot of today's players would have had a helluva time with how physical the game was back in the day.

In today's game contact above the shoulders is now reviewed. Whereas back in the day this was just a common foul.

View attachment 264722

Then after that mugging Rodman pushed Pippen into the seats behind the basket. For those not old enough to remember the Bad Boy's they'll never fully understand how physical they were.

lol

True. Heck, that Kevin McHale clotheline of Rambis that damn near caused a brawl was a common foul.

Today...they'd give him a flagrant 2, suspend him, fine him and probably file a police report. lol

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only thing I'm almost sure of is a lot of today's players would have had a helluva time with how physical the game was back in the day.

In today's game contact above the shoulders is now reviewed. Whereas back in the day this was just a common foul.

View attachment 264722

Then after that mugging Rodman pushed Pippen into the seats behind the basket. For those not old enough to remember the Bad Boy's they'll never fully understand how physical they were.
Sure but I also think a lot of players’ would thrive being physical in that era that aren’t allowed to in this era. That’s why I think his comment is fair but not fair to all. So I guess basically it goes both ways