• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021 NBA regular season thread

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly, which is why they should be all in on this:

There's just no reason to prolong this roster. If they want to try to build around VV Boucher and Siakam that's fine, although I don't see that working out all that great either, but they might as well cash in on Lowry while they can.

Not sure Miami makes much sense though - seems risky for them when they could realistically stay outside the playoff picture. Wonder if Boston doesn't try to get out from under Kemba and make a play for Kyle.

There are quite a few bad teams ahead of Miami in the East standings. I would be shocked if they don’t make the playoffs this year.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 23,459.69
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harden is who I'm talking about. I don't like him and the only difference between him and World B. Flat is WBF is legit crazy while Harden is just petulant and selfish.

I don't see Harden adjusting his game much, if at all. Maybe he's learned and will do what's necessary to win. But past behavior is a very good predictor of future behavior and his past behavior gives zero indication that he will adjust his game.
Since the trade....

Harden is averaging 23.6ppg (on 49% and 38%), 12apg, and 8.1rpg.

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 23,459.69
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with most of what you said but I still like the Harden-KD duo.

KD's averaging almost 6apg and I think Harden could average 10apg if he decides to change his game and play the role of PG.
BOOM.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are quite a few bad teams ahead of Miami in the East standings. I would be shocked if they don’t make the playoffs this year.
They could very easily shit the bed on their upcoming western road trip and find themselves a few more games outside the playoff picture. Wouldn't say them missing would be shocking at this point. And then if they do think they're gonna make it but only as a 7 or 8 is it really worth laying out the kind of package it would take to get Lowry?

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just like James will pass MJ one day.
Brady and Lebron are different. Brady (along with Bellichick) established a dynasty that's hard to replicate in football given the parity that exists. Lebron has hopped from team to team not really establishing a dynasty like Jordan had (where in basketball you have greater control). Skillset wise, I don't think Brady's the best, but his ability to win in Tampa this year gives me very little argument going forward against him.

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 23,459.69
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DJ once again spouting bs from his warped memory with no backup.
FACT. We all know it.

Like....

"Butler was a horrible acquistion."

"Riley has lost his fastball."

"The Cavs will get back to the Finals before the Lakers with a broken down James."

Etc, the list is endless.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FACT. We all know it.

Like....

"Butler was a horrible acquistion."

"Riley has lost his fastball."

"The Cavs will get back to the Finals before the Lakers with a broken down James."

Etc, the list is endless.

2019 NBA Lottery And Draft

June 20, 2019 • 2165 posts • 21706 views

NBA Basketball Forum

#1,000+ -WiggyRuss
i dunno about Porter Jr....he feels like one of those guys who just doesnt have what it takes upstairs to be a long time NBA player. I hope I am wrong. But I wouldnt of taken him ...

EAD