• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021 NBA regular season thread

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dammit, wish I could have seen the Lakers game last night. Now there's something I've never said before. Saw the short video of the maskless heckler yelling at LeBron last night. She looked like a high maintenance bleached blonde bimbo.

And AD. WTF? How did he play 36 minutes and only grab two rebounds?

Gasol- 17 minutes & 6 rebs
Schroder- 30 minutes & 3 rebs

Kuzma- 19 minutes & 3 rebs
Harrell- 29 minutes & 3 rebs

Just insane.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 166,627.78
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dammit, wish I could have seen the Lakers game last night. Now there's something I've never said before. Saw the short video of the maskless heckler yelling at LeBron last night. She looked like a high maintenance bleached blonde bimbo.

Just insane.

He got the 2nd rebound in the last 14 seconds. I’m sorry but rebounding is effort and it just wasn’t there.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He got the 2nd rebound in the last 14 seconds. I’m sorry but rebounding is effort and it just wasn’t there.

He's one of the best players on the planet. Yet can't recall him ever being called out for his lack of rebounds in games. And this isn't the first (or even the last) time he's done this.

Like you said, all about effort. And he obviously didn't have much effort last night.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's his % this year?
Still very bad for a guard but considering he takes .9 FT’s a game it isn’t something to make a big deal about. His 40% from the field and 32% from 3 is also terrible. Lakers should be glad they traded him.

just think the Lakers could have went Tatum. That draft had a lot of good/great players. Ball has definitely been a big disappointment

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Just insane.
She was “protecting” her sugar daddy. He sounds like one of those crazy psychos has burned down a couple houses and vandalized some cars in her days.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So small sample size....got it.

That is what I was saying his rookie year when Wiggy was ripping him.
Yes and no.

It's getting to be a bigger sample size as the years pass.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Just insane.

Lebron called her Courtside Karen. lol

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they do have a lot of good young players.

you dont think that Sexton/Allen/Okoro/Garland is the start of a good young core?

you just dont win with young guys. No one does.

Garland played 4 games in college and then had a pandemic shortened season. Hes barely had a chance to play since high school

Okoro just turned 20 - he was a teenager at the start of the season

Allen is 22 and hasnt even been a starter yet (though he shoudlve been heind Jordan)

Sexton is the only one that has gotten some real development and look what he has done thus far.

throw all that together and the fact that they most of these guys have barely played together and you just arent going to win a lot---- but i like the talent.
Very very young. Like you have been saying...I think there could be one piece missing. Okoro looks nice and only 19, just turned 20, already a pretty good defender but they need that two-way wing that I feel you need to compete in this league. They have a nice, good, young core...just need experience and a special player. Does Okoro evolve into that player, I would say no but look at how passive Kawhi was his first 3 years in the league. Definitely is possible but he doesn’t have a freakish wingspan like Kawhi so I think Kawhi is sort of an outlier.

I mean look at the top teams, most of those two way type of wing players:

Lakers - James and AD (not a wing but can play like it)
Clippers - Kawhi and PG
Bucks - Middleton and Giannis (obviously two way player but can’t shoot)
C’s - Tatum and Brown
Nets - too many to name
Nugs - Porter Jr can be that guy
Warriors - Klay

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She was “protecting” her sugar daddy. He sounds like one of those crazy psychos has burned down a couple houses and vandalized some cars in her days.

Well if she has to protect her sugar daddy like that he must be a pussy.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 30,055.69
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Christian Wood in 15 games this season has....

9 double doubles (7 games he’s had 12 rebounds or more)

13 games where he scored 20+ points

STRAIGHT BALLIN'!!!

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just think the Lakers could have went Tatum. That draft had a lot of good/great players. Ball has definitely been a big disappointment

Yeah, it was almost like the Lakers HAD to draft him. He was considered top 5, he grew up in the LA area, played at UCLA...

I think folks got caught up in the "hometown kid saves the franchise" narrative like Cleveland with Lebron. Lonzo didn't match the hype though. I also wonder how much his Dad hurt him. Folks were pretty merciless and treated him like he was the one talking all that shit.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very very young. Like you have been saying...I think there could be one piece missing. Okoro looks nice and only 19, just turned 20, already a pretty good defender but they need that two-way wing that I feel you need to compete in this league. They have a nice, good, young core...just need experience and a special player. Does Okoro evolve into that player, I would say no but look at how passive Kawhi was his first 3 years in the league. Definitely is possible but he doesn’t have a freakish wingspan like Kawhi so I think Kawhi is sort of an outlier.

I mean look at the top teams, most of those two way type of wing players:

Lakers - James and AD (not a wing but can play like it)
Clippers - Kawhi and PG
Bucks - Middleton and Giannis (obviously two way player but can’t shoot)
C’s - Tatum and Brown
Nets - too many to name
Nugs - Porter Jr can be that guy
Warriors - Klay
they definitely need another wing that can grow into an impact guy. Hopefully that is in this draft. But even if it is itll be 2-3 years before he can really get going you would think.

just gonna take some patience but they are laying the foundation.